JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL Empty Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:50 am

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL Empty Re: Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:56 am

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL Mutton10

Seriously, who in their right minds would get health and diet tips from this woman?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL Empty Re: Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Some of the comments are interesting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL Empty Hutton stars in local paper, LOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:16 pm

And I've put this on the wrong thread....I'll split this bit off. Sorry. embarass
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:18 pm

I wonder why Kentonline seems to have such a fine collection of, er, peculiar, haterwomen in its catchment area? Butler a few days ago, and now this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:21 pm

“After I left the convent I went wild, I went after bad men, slept around and drank too much. I rebelled against anything that offered me security and contentment” - Rosalinda Hutton

There are some things it's best not to say to reporters. Even if you are angling for compensayshun.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:41 pm

xxxxxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/

A realistic scale of compensation payments should be drawn up and a Fund made immediately available for those who need assistance now. I would suggest that the CSA Inquiry get on with it before we all die of old age, or is that the plan?

Saying nothing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:48 pm

She does seem to have left it rather late. About the same time everyone else started complaining of abuse of one kind or another. Such a pity I never went to a Convent.

I was in a Children's Home for several years, but abuse of any kind couldn't have been further from the truth.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:54 pm

There obviously is/was a problem, Sabot, and it needs dealt with seriously and thoroughly - any kind of abuse is unacceptable. But why is there always a price tag with it? Why is money more important than victims' stories being validated?

If these groups came together and said, No, we don't want your dirty money, we want listened to, it would, IMO, have far more impact.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:15 pm

I think there is an attempt to apply modern standards to how things were "back then", when different standards applied.

I could put together a lurid account of my schooldays -

The regular beatings with a slipper or a cane (and in the case of the latin master, a roman sword!)
The cold showers
Missiles such as chalk and boardrubbers hurled (accurately) at our heads
Being made to run in shorts and vest on cold winter mornings
The limited ration of food
Confined to a dormitory with 30 other boys every night
etc etc

In fact mostly richly deserved.  And none of it did me any or my friends any harm - mostly we have done pretty well.  

Should I sue?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:24 pm

I do agree, Jean Pierre. I once saw a very small boy caned in front of the whole school. It upset me dreadfully, the humiliation rather than the beating, but he had been playing hookie which was totally unacceptable in those days.
And I've had a board duster thrown at me, but I didn't feel victimised.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:28 pm

I was forced to drink warm milk. vomit

I have been unable to drink milk ever since. vomit

Yes, I well remember the flying board rubbers and chalk. And the tawse, on one occasion. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Oh, and it wasn't a good idea to whine to your parents about being victimised, given lines, anything, as they tended to take the attitude that it probably served you right. Which was generally the case. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:35 pm

bb1 wrote:I was forced to drink warm milk. vomit

I have been unable to drink milk ever since. vomit

Yes, I well remember the flying board rubbers and chalk. And the tawse, on one occasion. biggrin

I was forced to eat cotton wool sandwiches by my Mother. Cotton wool is the one and only thing that really scares me now.

It did for my hopes of a career as a spy. If the stasi or KGB wanted information a cotton bud would have had me revealing all......

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:37 pm

Cotton wool sandwiches? Did she run out of jam? I think that should be worth a few quid just for being so bizarre, J-P.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Cotton wool sandwiches? Did she run out of jam? I think that should be worth a few quid just for being so bizarre, J-P.

She had been told that if someone ate something sharp, or may have done, then a white bread and cotton wool sandwich was the thing to do.

You have no idea how horrible they were.

Scarred for life!!!!!

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Well, your mum meant well, Jean-Pierre, even though it wasn't the best of ideas. Though I have heard that these days, models deliberately eat cotton wool to stop hunger pangs....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Anyone understand how Mutton can claim:

I stayed on the straight and narrow because I had an enlightened, compassionate father

when she also told the reporter:

After I left the convent I went wild, I went after bad men, slept around and drank too much. I rebelled against anything that offered me security and contentment” - Rosalinda Hutton

Really, it's no wonder that Bennett, of all people, has caught her telling giant porkies; she seems to have major credibility issues.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Split personality, peut être?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Or bad memory.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:15 pm

bb1 wrote:Or bad memory.

Brain dead then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Pot head.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I think there is an attempt to apply modern standards to how things were "back then", when different standards applied.

The regular beatings with a slipper or a cane (and in the case of the latin master, a roman sword!)
The cold showers
etc etc

In fact mostly richly deserved.  And none of it did me any or my friends any harm - mostly we have done pretty well.  

Should I sue?

Most definitely you should because it has cost you a sense of entitlement. Innit?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 pm

lily wrote:
Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:I think there is an attempt to apply modern standards to how things were "back then", when different standards applied.

The cold showers
etc etc

Should I sue?

Most definitely you should because it has cost you a sense of entitlement.  Innit?  

OMG. To think that I inflicted this horror story on my children, at a boarding school where the cane was still used on occasions, although I don't think any of mine were actually caned, although they have never said. But they would have gotten the same query from me, like, what did you do?
Anyway, they all seem to have done okay, but then they always had the right to leave and come home if they really wanted to They just never did.
Could they sue me, do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Must remember the cotton wool remedy the next time one of my dogs eats something unmentionable. Romulus once ate six Bird Grease Balls, including plastic net sacks, and he was not well. I found the empty plastic bag, so I fed him a load of bread, and he sicked them all up. That was a bit yuck as I had to count the plastic net sacks in amongst the vomit.
However, I don't think that this would have worked with the Rat Poison. That cost me 99 Euros at The Vet's. Apart from the cost of The Rat Poison, which isn't cheap.

I still miss him, you know. But that was just old age.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next