JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book'

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:34 am

Looking for Madeleine has been on sale in Vienna since 9 September 2014 at the price of 23,99€ (approx £19.13) in English and German. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book' - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Torrent of hate for new Madeleine book'

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:29 am

It's well worth it, LL, the authors have managed to make sense of the whole tangled tale, and tell the story in a straight line. Which is probably why mention of it gets the haters frothing and foaming, and they went to such great lengths to post fake bad reviews.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:33 am

bb1 wrote:It's well worth it, LL, the authors have managed to make sense of the whole tangled tale, and tell the story in a straight line. Which is probably why mention of it gets the haters frothing and foaming, and they went to such great lengths to post fake bad reviews.
Yes, and it is therefore now on sale right across Europe in the German translation as German is often the second language of Eastern Europe for instance.   The native language translations will follow quickly.   LL
ETA On preorder sale in English in Hungary for circa £22.00
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:58 am

I haven't read it, and I don't suppose that I am likely to. But then it isn't aimed at people like me.

I am still trying to come to terms with how these horrible people try to deflect away from the important things by raising criticism over things that are irrelevant. Most of this junk wouldn't even be mentioned in a legal situation. But try telling that to persons who do not understand The Law.

In my own experience, I had to act for and deal with Landlords who had broken the law. And, "But they didn't pay their rent" is not an excuse for illegally harassing and evicting tenants.
I was once asked to act for a Landlords Association, but it fast became obvious that they just wanted me to tell them how to break the law.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:12 pm

It's well worth reading, Sabot, for its clarity, if nothing else. Easy to see why it so enraged the haters; it also demolishes all their beloved forum myths.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Incidentally, no prizes for guessing which busy little bee, sorry, I mean, martyr, was involved in the hatespam on Amazon....

511444144385183744|Mon Sep 15 09:19:20 +0000 2014|#mccann The more Hotrod answers Amazon critics, the more questions, in S & S s name will be posted, unless he can answer ( he can't ) !!

511436508910604288|Mon Sep 15 08:49:00 +0000 2014|#mccann Whatever else Amazon is proving to be a new and good forum, I await any response to my reply to hotrod with eagerness

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:36 pm

If only their opinion mattered, is all I can say, Bonny. None of their shite is even remotely important. And not one of their dossiers, not even Bennett's, has come up with anything that even remotely points to the involvement of The McCanns, or could ever be used in a Court of Law to suggest this.

They are just a bunch of legally illiterate idiots who are wasting police time.

Do you know, I have even half wished that some fool, possibly Amaral, had tried it on. He might have been Portugal's golden boy for a while, but that is long over.
He was most certainly instrumental in The Cipriano Convictions, but no one is going to get away with that again.
And The Judges were biased in favour of The PJ. But they aren't going to get away with that again either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7037&sid=e378d8a5895934cfd117272fed70dd41&start=225

Re: That Summers and Swan book.
Postby Jayelles » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:27 pm

On the deliberate campaign by the McCann-haters and Amoral-worshippers to wreck the S&S book. Oddly enough, normal people appear to have read a completely different book to that read by the haters, and the fake reviewers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Did the fake reviewers even read it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:11 pm

I doubt if half of the haters can even read anything more demanding than a fast-food menu, Lily, and they struggle with that....

No, they'll have got their instructions and scripts in their assorted SSSSSSSSS boltholes, and by pms and email. Team Gonzo will have been enraged, as the book amply demonstrates just how, well, incompetent Amoral and co were. At least, one hopes it was incompetence, and not something more sinister that drove his efforts to frame the McCanns.

It also bulldozes their beloved forum myths, on which they base all their hatred and pitchforking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:12 pm

this torrent of hate proves that antis are a bunch of insane freaks.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:07 pm

The authors, very accurately, referred to the haters as MURKY SUBSTRATA.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5