JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:22 am

Noooo, Tiger, don't stop now. I am riveted.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 2 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:47 am

She doesn't need any help in making a fool of herself and destroying her 'career'......

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @LadyFarqHall I believe so. Can you confirm for me in inbox, please? The smears from this one are unacceptable.

deborah butler
2:47 am - 6 Nov 2014
deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 51m51 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @LadyFarqHall I have thousands of screenshots saved

What could possibly go wrong? But, unbelievably, it gets worse...

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
@w_nicht @fiorifan @kikoratton @ChallengeGovUK yes he has kindly shared that with me, am hoping to talk with him soon to go thru thoughts

She's getting her 'research' from that lunatic Kikoraton. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Someone has to say it......

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:49 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&sid=fbda7174fd485e5af115bc6928579ee1

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby catkins » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:27 am

I'm surprised that Icke and the Ickettes haven't popped up and put an oar into her new found coat tail hanging "cause

None of the previous chums she's shafted need to say a word this time; they are doubtless all watching this in stitches, as Soya flushes the sad remnants of her 'career' down the toilet. She hasn't even done the most basic fact-checking. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:43 pm

She hasn't even done the most basic fact-checking.

That is something she very much shares with Bennett.  The blind leading the blind.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Caley67 @stuckinscared I'm freelance and the token liberal in most places. Feel cleansed again.

She surely doesn't delude herself that conspiraloonacy makes her 'liberal'? There's nothing 'liberal' about lynchmobbing; that's most likely why the Mail occasionally employs her. Also her 'research' seems to be about as accurate as the Mail's.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:10 pm

bb1 wrote:She doesn't need any help in making a fool of herself and destroying her 'career'......

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @LadyFarqHall I believe so. Can you confirm for me in inbox, please? The smears from this one are unacceptable.

deborah butler
2:47 am - 6 Nov 2014
deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY  51m51 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @LadyFarqHall I have thousands of screenshots  saved

What could possibly go wrong? But, unbelievably, it gets worse...

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  2 hrs 2 hours ago
@w_nicht @fiorifan @kikoratton @ChallengeGovUK yes he has kindly shared that with me, am hoping to talk with him soon to go thru thoughts

She's getting her 'research' from that lunatic Kikoraton. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Someone has to say it......

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.....

So Kiko is going to explain to her the theories of mobile phone location and masts and the significance to the McCann case in great detail.

Jesus -poor woman. It'll be many years before she emerges. biggrin

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:27 pm

And the imaginary 'fake signatures' on the creche records, Jean-Pierre. It's too delicious Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:44 pm

bb1 wrote:And the imaginary 'fake signatures' on the creche records, Jean-Pierre. It's too delicious Hahau

I had quite forgotten those.

Can we also expect some advanced anaysis of the photographs, or have I got the wrong forker?

And of course the Dr Who gun thingie and the ice cream cone?

Such an infinite range of pissibolities. Should we, er, tip her orff?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Bennett's lot are chuntering on about the 'last photo' as we speak, Jean-Pierre, so no doubt he will be passing on the latest fantastic Hounder Research. I haven't actually bothered reading it, it will be just as tedious, stupid and wrong as the thousands of previous 'Last Photo' threads.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:55 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1013p30-sonia-poulton-exposed

Soya's alleging David Icke threatened to rape and murder her? Yeah right. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

With an imagination like that, she should fit in perfectly with the haters. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:00 pm

I don't like Icke but even he can't be that desperate, can he?  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Is she a long-lost relly of Tango's? Because she's sounding just as deranged. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:14 pm

She thinks she's one of the big boys. The silly cow doesn't know what she is taking on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:32 pm

These hater harpies don't seem to have the normal filters in whatever passes for their 'brains' that stops normal people from saying totally dumb things. They think of something - doesn't matter how ridiculous it is - that they imagine will get them their egos stroked by their hangers-on, and make their 'enemies' look bad, and out it comes.

Doesn't matter how stupid or nasty it is, if they've dreamed it up and it suits their agenda, out it comes. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:48 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&sid=b3c0e613b533f26e88f3b1185ba4ebf2

Postby tigerloaf » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:14 pm

If anyone wonders why I call Poulton a 'so-called journalist', it is evidence such as this complete insanity which persuades me that she really isn't the real thing.

All part of the attention-seeking and ego-drama these people like surrounding themselves with, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:49 pm

If you scroll down in the STM link above of tigerloaf's post, you will see a video of that wannabe going about her err.....'job'?

She is so unprofessional as to be painful to watch.  Truly.  Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:58 pm

I try to avoid her, Lily, she has such a grating voice, and so many annoying 'tics' - not to mention the way she twists her mouth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Does she use self raising or plain flour to powder her face?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgd-vRABrq0

Direct link to Soya shrieking and face-pulling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Thank you, Bonny.

I am open mouthed in amazement at how awful she is. And what has it got to do with two Policemen on guard duty anyway? Was she hoping to be shot? I'd go along with that. Allegedly and In My Opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:23 pm

PS. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:30 pm

As everyone knows, I am rather partial to blondes, but I'll pass on that bloated, ugly thing. And the voice, yuck! Oh, am I being norty - no, just truthful. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:31 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&sid=d8acecd5f3c8eb0b544c845eeb6e43e2&start=25

Postby scoobydoo » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Wtf was that? Calling herself a journalist is like me taking a picture of myself in just my pants and calling myself a glamour model!

rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Elocution Lessons might help. Although that wouldn't do anything for her face.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Sabot wrote:Elocution Lessons might help.  Although that wouldn't do anything for her face.
A friend of mine from years ago, who was a London Eastender, had a wonderful description of things like her - "looks like the back end of a Thames dredger, in fact the dredger is better looking". LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum