JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Even having a face for radio doesn't help, because her voice is so grating. She is never going to get anywhere, IMO, because her whole presentation style is so awful. She could be announcing that aliens were showering Earth with unicorns and rainbows, and the viewer would be distracted from the message by the dreadful presentation.

Also, she talks a load of mince.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:Elocution Lessons might help.  Although that wouldn't do anything for her face.
A friend of mine from years ago, who was a London Eastender, had a wonderful description of things like her - "looks like the back end of a Thames dredger, in fact the dredger is better looking".    LL    rofl rofl rofl rofl

Let's face it, the hair isn't helping. In fact she hasn't got much to recommend her at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Tiger caught that manic exchange:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&sid=ab35f08742660a0206317603f79ffc86&start=25

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:40 pm

This silly little twit rant caught my eye a short while ago.

This is a gem:

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 3 Soyaic10

Wonder if Icke's stopped laughing yet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:07 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&sid=62b37ab24de41fa8b1a076cefa4696b5&start=25

Postby tigerloaf » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:50 pm

SELF-STYLED 'JOURNALIST', SONIA POULTON

Part Two - The Early Years

Good Heavens! No wonder she has such a warped view of the world, and such an aggressive attitude!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Poor thing. I was once made to take a kitten to the RSPCA and told to leave it there if it was female. I cried all the way home because it was a male so I was allowed to keep it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:30 pm

It does seem to have been the most appalling childhood, with little love or security, Sabot. Oddly, a lot of parapsychologists - and churchmen of all denominations - warn against messing around with ouija boards, because the participants cannot control what comes through.

Make of that what you will; I tend to agree with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Reading about her life makes me feel sad but is it all true?  If it is, why would she be so horrendous to the McCanns as it would seem incompatible?

In the meantime, she could never be described as classy.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:47 am

Some people who had bad childhoods do appear to pass on their experiences and anger to The McCanns. They seem to blame The McCanns for what happened to them, and assume that most parents are in some way the same.
Or perhaps they resent that The McCanns obviously weren't. But something f**ked with their brains.
But this doesn't necessarily follow.

As for Ouija Boards, what comes through is in the minds of the people who mess about with them. They find things that they want to find.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 am

I don't know, Sabot, I do know I would never, ever mess about with the things - it's a matter of record that they have been involved in wierdness and tragedy.

It's actually interesting how many haters have deeply dysfunctional backgrounds. Just look at Ms Leyland - failed marriages, estranged from one of her sons. Now, that takes some doing, and as will doubtless be revealed at the inquest, must have been over something pretty serious.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:46 am

I messed about with Ouija Boards for a short while, with some other fairly positive friend who all wanted positive things, but mainly for a laugh. None of it came true, at least not for me. This was probably a good thing because for some weird reason I wanted to be a Probation Officer who could help those who were less fortunate. The less said about that then the better. I failed because some pillock told me that I should attend to my own family first. And some other pillock who was a Probation Officer, told me that if you had never kept the Gin Bottle under the bed then you could never understand the poor souls. Both barmy, if you ask me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:27 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=25

Postby tigerloaf » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Could Sonia Poulton Possibly Be A Hypocrite?

An outstanding piece, IMO - and yes, her face at 1.22 is a picture, she all but spits venom.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Bravo tigerloaf.   Good description, Bonny.  Spits venom.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Freedom of speech should not include the freedom to bully and spread lies. Perhaps by exposing trolls it will serve as a warning that our society is no longer prepared to tolerate abuse.

~ What Poulton said when writing for the Express.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/327164/A-blow-to-cyber-bullies

Bullying and spreading lies like this, mayhap?

516342284955418624|Sun Sep 28 21:42:48 +0000 2014|@StoppsJason @PORTUGALONLINE @RothleyPillow @alfibab3 #mccann Well she will be bloody scared now everyone knows where she works, haha

----
516291666458984448|Sun Sep 28 18:21:40 +0000 2014|@PORTUGALONLINE @LarryPKay #mccann How delightful, as she peddles her arse to strangers, a perfect Shill match= low life misfits

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Disgusting words from the late Ms Leyland.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:55 am

Excellent point here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=50

Quoting Poulton:

'It is not uncommon for trolls to deface pictures of their victims and post them all over the net.'

It's pointed out:

Which is exactly what Papa aka Paul Rees, Teddy Shepherd, Dan Gleebitz and others she regularly tweets to and is matey with spend their time doing.

Several of them are vile misogynsts, one or two are racists. You can spot those by the references to Rothschild anti Jew conspiracy stories.

Some bloody revolution Sonia, way to go you daft bat.

Yes, why is she so chummy with people that spew out ugly, unfunny, and often obscene photoshopping? Makes a bit of a nonsense of all her self-proclaimed right-on credentials and pretence of caring oh so much.

She's just another vigilante, and that's nothing to be proud of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:12 am

Myths new banner:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/index.php

And when people tweet you and say: "I know where you live and I'm going to come and murder you"
that's a big difference to somebody saying "Katie Hopkins, you are a pain, we don't like you, you've got a big nose". (Sonia Poulton)

Freedom of speech should not include the freedom to bully and spread lies. Perhaps by exposing trolls it will serve as a warning that our society is no longer prepared to tolerate abuse. (Sonia Poulton)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:23 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
@55krissi55 @stuckinscared @AngieEwart yes, all media has an agenda to manipulate, to a degree.

And the so-called 'alternative media' is no different. Just because it's a blog, or an amateurish YouTube of Truthseeking, doesn't make it any more honest or accurate than the Mail or Sun. Especially when the people concerned also write for the Mail and Express...

It's interesting that so many in Truthseeking World don't believe Poulton, Spivey and their ilk are what they seem, and that their real agenda is to make Truthseekers look bad.

Which Spivey has achieved spectacularly with his harrassment of Drummer Rigby's heartbroken family, and his obscene scribbles on the corpses of ISIS victims.

And of course, Poulton demolished Icke TV.....maybe there is something in all this 'controlled opposition' malarkey? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:33 am

They are not exactly doing themselves any favours, are they. They have all failed at something, and often more than once. Although it is always the fault of someone else.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:44 am

Yes, it's always a Conspiracy that stops them achieving the greatness to which they are entitled. It's Them, masons, Rupert Murdoch, The Powers That Be, the Lizard People, the Rothschilds, the CIA - it's always someone else's fault, and never their own.

It doesn't help that they move in such narrow, incestuous circles, where they react to anyone challenging their madness like vampires to Holy Water, with screeches of Shill! False Flag! Crisis actor!, etc. They reinforce each other's delusions continually.

And when there is one of their interminable and inevitable Truthseeking fallouts, it never occurs to them that they're fighting because they are a bunch of incompetent, dysfunctional losers. No, their former friend is now an infiltrator, or controlled opposition, or some other bullshit.

Truthseeking World is like McCann-hating World writ large.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:04 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=50

Ironic that she is disgusted at trolls who labeled an innocent woman a prostitute but celebrates Brenda Leyland who using vulgar language labeled a witness in the McCann case a prostitute on more than one occasion and tweeted her work details and cackled when she believed the witness was scared.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:12 pm

I am beginning to wish I hadn't watched that video. I can still hear her awful voice in my head.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:22 pm

I made it until just after the bit where she was all but spitting, Sabot, I couldn't stand any more.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:28 pm

bb1 wrote:I made it until just after the bit where she was all but spitting, Sabot, I couldn't stand any more.

Ah, I couldn't get that one, due to missing plug in. Any chance of a link, please. I feel that I have to watch them, in the line of duty.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:37 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Thanks, Bonny. I so often find these days that I have to know what I am talking about. Well, that's my excuse.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum