JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

+6
bb1
greenink211
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
10 posters

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  lily Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Oh YES!! biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 Empty Re: ..So, just who is Soya Pouter?

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 33m 33 minutes ago
#journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward.

Wonder if that will set any hater alarm bells ringing? Probably not, they're too dumb. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Oh pretty please, with a cherry on the top? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Her gushing fan club would be well advised to remember what she did to Icke. Oh Hell, what do we care if one of them makes a complete t*t of itself, ends up toppling Hopkins from the top spot of Britain's Most Hated, and generally being sacrificed on the altar of Soya's ambitions? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:38 pm

The haters are too chicken to stick their necks out that far for the poultry queen.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:45 pm

I'm surprised Mutton and Butler aren't volunteering to put their heads on the chopping block for their beloved Sonia. Or what about Pillock? She's always good for a laugh.

Loads of attention-seeking nutters, I mean Truthseekers, to choose from.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  33m 33 minutes ago
#journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward.

Wonder if that will set any hater alarm bells ringing? Probably not, they're too dumb. Pcorneater

They are all raving mad, so that won't do anyone any good. Besides, didn't we do this with Mutton? Obviously not rabid,.....sorry, passionate enough.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Oh dear, Soya's enemies are mocking her problems of today:

DR Laverty BA Hons @drlavertyx · 1h 1 hour ago
What's that? #SoniaPoultons bf been kick off twitter for threatening pensioners? Well blow me away

Can't think why anyone would be intimidated by her boyfriend....

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 B7aGZlCIcAA91eO

She sure can pick 'em. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Actually, he looks like a right idiot there. That expression on his face, barely threatening.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:49 pm

He doesn't look as if he is entirely the full shilling.... rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:51 pm

I know. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago Cheadle, England
I'm aware Poulton already has a man > but suggest she also does interview in paper or in youtube with @veniviedivici #ForPosterity #McCann

That's a fantastic idea! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:37 pm

I see someone has volunteered! Gosh, I am surprised to see who it is! The last person anyone would have expected to want to get her name in the papers! She's usually so shy and retiring, so reluctant to draw attention to herself. No-one would ever accuse her of being an attention-seeking drama queen!

Yes, folks, it's Mutton. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:41 pm

If she's anything like the last time she will be a show stopper. Everyone will fall asleep.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Tigerloaf will have a field day with the Misses Dumb and Dumber. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Mutton acolyte:

Sonia seems a very fair sort and I'm sure she will deal with all the participants honestly and sensitively. Well done for volunteering Cristobell, and good luck. Please keep us posted!

Soya's fair, honest and sensitive like Fox News is fair and balanced. rofl rofl rofl

How will the script go?

Bennett...me...my diet book...trolls...me....my hair....don't mention that court that ruled I lied....Bennett....evil McCanns...trolls.....Bennett....buy my book....Bennett....me....trolls...my diet book.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:06 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2h 2 hours ago
@__StuartB__ they have made up all manner of lies to editors including saying I am getting info illegally which is bad. All names noted.

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Can't wait to read the drivel meaningful words from her.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:48 am

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Papa___Rico thank you, I feel same about you. You have given me no reason to doubt your sincerity in this.

~ sez the great Investigative Journalist to one of the nastiest, game-playing, multi-ID trolls in this corner of the internet. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:49 am

Incidentally, did her devoted groupies not think it was a bit odd that Soya was claiming that 'McCann trolls' were trying to stop her appearing on some obscure radio programme no-one had the least bit of interest in?

Why, it's almost as if it was all in her head!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:55 am

Good point on injustice yesterday:

You've got to laugh. Five hours ago someone posted up Sonia's appeal for a passionate anti to stand up and be counted, on the world's largest McCann "sceptic" Facebook page, the one with over 24,000 members. It received one like and one comment. Je Suis Chicken would be more apt in this instance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Indya Darkblue @indyadarkblue · 33 mins 33 minutes ago
@blogoutlaw <needs investigating for planting false evidence on Spiveys PC, the @janerussellsays account, Sue Perry, "Adeybob" et al #mccann

It does appear to be widely believed in the 'alternative media' that it was Soya's chavvy amigo that has landed Spivey in so much trouble after 'helping' him with computer problems.

She really shouldn't complain if people judge her by the company she keeps, and mwah mwahs at.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Sez Mutton, in the course of speeches about how wonderful Mutton is:

This could all of course be the mania side of my bipolar lol, but I'm putting it down to the superfoods

Between that, and the 'issues' Soya has shared with Daily Mail readers Rolling Eyes , and both of them singing the praises of weed, what could possibly go wrong? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
@TheLargeToad people like to cuss me for writing in MSM but those are MY words, not sub-editors. Opportunity to get stuff on big platform.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
@TheLargeToad Indeed but I have come to understand that vast majority of 'alternative' is also farce. Mostly gossip, speculation & agenda.

Oh, the irony! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I doubt if many will be surprised if she uses Mutton as an 'opportunity' to get her stuff on a big platform. Apart from Mutton, of course, who won't even see what's coming. backstab
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Sez Mutton:

I will not be speaking as a definitive expert on the McCanns, Chop Suey, I will be raising the questions we on the forums have been asking for years, including the role of Smithman. Simply pointing out the glaring similarities between Gerry and Smithman will be a step in the right direction. Look at the reaction to the Crimewatch documentary when it was first broadcast.

Well, I think we can all predict where that bit of pitchforking, delusional drivel will be filed.

..So, just who is Soya Pouter? - Page 25 GetImage
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum