JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Internet trolls should get web bans' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Internet trolls should get web bans'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Go down

'Internet trolls should get web bans' Empty 'Internet trolls should get web bans'

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:50 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29909981

Internet trolls should get web ban, MPs hear

'Internet trolls should get web bans' _78614019_johnmann

John Mann has suffered online abuse himself

Online trolls who bully and harass people should be banned from the internet, MPs have heard.

Labour MP John Mann said perpetrators should get a form of social media Anti-social Behaviour Order (Asbo).

He also accused internet companies of not doing enough to combat the problem.

Justice Secretary Chris Grayling has previously said that internet trolls could face up to two years in jail under new proposed laws.

'Bullied and intimidated'
"If we can ban people from going to a certain pub or certain football match... then the same should be done to specific parts of social media or, if necessary, to the internet as a whole," Mr Mann told the Commons.

He also said that a system which allows MPs to contact the police at a senior level "immediately" in the event of abuse or harassment should also work for anybody who is "bullied, intimidated and criminally harassed".

In response, justice minister Shailesh Vara said the government was "working and engaging with social media platforms, with the police and with other stakeholders with a view to try and improve the position".

Mr Mann, who has suffered online abuse himself, has recently been outspoken about the online abuse of fellow Labour MP Luciana Berger.

He called for more to be done after the Liverpool Wavertree MP received what he described as "vitriolic and violent" anti-Semitic abuse.

Garron Helm, from Litherland, Merseyside, received a four-week custodial sentence at Merseyside Magistrates' Court last week for sending an offensive message to Ms Berger.

The issue of internet trolls recently came to the fore after online rape threats were made against the daughter of TV presenters Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan.

Chloe Madeley was targeted after she sought to defend remarks made by her mother on ITV show Loose Women about convicted rapist and footballer Ched Evans.

Parliament is considering tougher penalties for internet trolls with those found guilty of making violent threats over the web liable to a maximum two-year jail sentence, under new legislation currently in the House of Lords.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Internet trolls should get web bans' Empty Re: 'Internet trolls should get web bans'

Post  lily Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Good idea.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Internet trolls should get web bans' Empty Facebook troll who mocked dead children and made comments about Madeleine McCann faces jail

Post  Max Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:14 am

Facebook troll who mocked dead children and made comments about Madeleine McCann faces jail

Harry Readhead for Metro.co.ukSunday 26 Jul 2015 5:49 pm

'Internet trolls should get web bans' Ad_17610

An internet troll who poked fun at the deaths of children and threatened to rape one of his friends is facing jail.
Jamie Milligan, 25, mocked Mikaeel Kular, who died after being beaten and put in a suitcase by his mother, and made comments about Madeleine McCann in a series of Facebook comments. He also threatened to rape one of his friends.
The internet troll, who was arrested and charged in January last year after the comments were brought to the attention of police, admitted to two charges of behaving in a threatening or abusive way and is now facing jail.
‘I’m not the type of person that would rape someone,’ he told officers.

‘I know it’s wrong.
‘I’m not on Facebook any more, I’ve shut it down.’
Milligan, who suffers from Asperger’s syndrome, was supported in court by an appropriate adult, who made sure he understood the legal process.
Sheriff Tom McCartney called for Milligan to be assessed by social workers ahead of sentencing and adjourned the case until next month.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/26/facebook-troll-who-mocked-dead-children-and-made-comments-about-madeleine-mccann-faces-jail-5313878/#ixzz3h2gEs8rW

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Internet trolls should get web bans' Empty Re: 'Internet trolls should get web bans'

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:59 am

Hmm, I can't see him going to prison. But then they've all got mental health problems of one kind or another. I'm just amazed by the scale of it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:45 am

Scots law is much stricter, Sabot, but he might get away with his revolting conduct by claiming to be speshul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:07 am

It doesn't seem to have any effect on the hard core though, does it. They are all still libelling away, in their opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 am

Or "just exercising my freedom of speech, innit"

And good at dishing it out. But not quite so good at taking it.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:00 am

This scumbag was jailed - twice:

http://news.stv.tv/east-central/313254-serial-facebook-troll-stewart-mcinroy-jailed-for-abuse-of-lisa-dryburgh/

acebook troll who taunted missing man's family sent back to jail
STV
10 March 2015 11:51 GMT

'Internet trolls should get web bans' 333661-stewart-mcinroy-facebook-troll-pic-previously-used-in-broadcast-uploaded-february-17-2015

serial Facebook troll has been jailed for a second time for sending a barrage of abuse via the social networking site.

Stewart McInroy committed his latest offence just weeks after being released from jail for an identical crime.

The 24-year-old was first jailed in August after sending a series of cruel messages to friends and family of missing Glenrothes man Allan Bryant Jr.

Mr McInroy claimed he had taken Mr Bryant hostage and "brutally tortured and murdered him".

He was released in September last year having served half of a ten-month sentence.

But in November McInroy again took to Facebook while living in Dunfermline to launch a campaign of abuse against his ex-girlfriend, threatening to hurt a dog and a small child if she did not contact him before claiming he would burn her house down.

Commenting on his case at Kirkcaldy Sheriff Court, Sheriff Grant McCulloch told McInroy: "There seems to be no reason for this other than badness."

McInroy first tried to add former partner Lisa Dryburgh as a friend on the site, but she blocked him.

He then tried to get another woman, Kimberley Walker, to do his bidding, sending her a series of text and voice messages to get her to contact Ms Dryburgh.

He told Ms Walker that "pain and misery" would be caused to a puppy if she did not contact Ms Dryburgh for him, before stating he had a child who would "suffer" if she did not do as he asked.

Fiscal depute Beverly Adam told the court: "Ms Walker thought he was joking but he then sent a voice recording in which he said, 'Just to make my point', followed by the sound of a dog whimpering.

"He then said 'get her to unblock me or the dog gets it'.

"By this time she felt compelled to contact Lisa Dryburgh and she sent screenshots of the conversation to her.

"The next day Ms Drybrugh was made aware of two posts on Facebook. One mentioned 'punishment has to start and you will suffer for your actions'.

"The second said 'I will burn your home no matter how long I wait or what but as long as you're dead. You had a choice my friend, you think I'm just saying it but we shall see'.

"Ms Dryburgh believed these related to her and contacted police and the accused was detained but he denied any involvement."

McInroy, a prisoner at HMP Perth, pleaded guilty to a charge of behaving in a threatening and abusive manner likely to cause fear and alarm on November 14 and 15 last year.

Defence solicitor Michelle Renton said: "The offence he pleads guilty to exactly mirrors the one he was sentenced for last year.

"He had been drinking at the time of this offence.

"He is in no doubt as to the position he finds himself in today and there's only one method of disposal and that is custody."

Sheriff McCulloch jailed McInroy for seven months and said: "You carry out these appalling Facebook attacks on people. This is the second time at least that it has happened.

"To me there seems to be no reason for it other than badness.

"You have quite happily engaged in causing grief and upset to Ms Walker and only a custodial sentence is appropriate until such time that you recognise that alcohol is not good for you."

Last year McInroy posted a series of messages to the father of Allan Bryant Jr, who started a Facebook campaign page in the hunt for his son.

Mr Bryant was last seen leaving Styx nightclub in Glenrothes on November 3, 2013. He has never been found.

McInroy wrote: "I am the killer of Allan Bryant. When he walked home I stopped my van, grabbed him, holded him hostage til I found out he was on the news so I brutally tortured him.

"Tied to a chair, stabbed nails in him, wrapped with 240,000 volt wire and fried him."

McInroy was jailed for ten months over the earlier abuse, a sentence slammed as too short by Mr Bryant Sr.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:15 pm

I agree with: "Internet trolls should get web ban".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:16 pm

To me there seems to be no reason for it other than badness.

Actually, that sums up the whole hate campaign against the McCanns and others perfectly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:09 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-troll-who-mocked-6145690

An internet troll who mocked the death of tragic toddler Mikaeel Kular in sickening Facebook rants is facing jail.

Jamie Milligan, 25, also made comments about Madeleine McCann and threatened to rape a friend of his during the vile online outbursts

Question raised on the Debate group:

Richard David
3 hrs
Wasn't this chap an admin in Justice for Madeleine previously?

Cheryl Baskeyfield Never heard of him thank god what a horrible bit of shit !!:-/
1 hr · Like · 2

Richard David I recognise his name from the anti-madeleine groups but he also looks the spit of Ben Thompson

The name means nothing to me - all these numties sound the same - but others may recognise the name.

Can anyone confirm whether or not the scumbag was previously one of Baulch's lot?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down