JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Twas the first ad of Christmas....

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Twas the first ad of Christmas....

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:16 pm

That's more like it, LL! santa

I think we all have suspicions about Christmas at 666 Harlow....

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsqT9vZG1p9JnN8C5JMbBK_XojpkjUH9Bo1FQlfAcoVGJdm3vm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Twas the first ad of Christmas....

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Actually, he probably will be celebrating Christmas. But he won't admit that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:30 pm

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRNQRUv-Oojnx49nmXjjMgKVBrQiBafw7JD3Ec7FrNNOVgiDTBpA

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw_FlpaPpQU58D-Epv6iT1z_pWX7_T8knOkweuhud8UMsgfaLO

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Christmas_apple_doggy_style_mac_animals-other

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNQSaeoJHAO1P8yhs1JZI3F_h6Jaq9DmoQbqiR_3NTaUpvMKps
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Have you got one with a black Pug? Horrid little smelly article.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:04 am

Sabot wrote: Have you got one with a black Pug?  Horrid little smelly article.
Your wish is my command, ma petite!   LL   hug hug

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPJy0mPcoPtK4BSzBhqxIvgDoXRSnxf4KeawcSNtbFJp1bFlUVuw

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Pug-black
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:19 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote: Have you got one with a black Pug?  Horrid little smelly article.
Your wish is my command, ma petite!   LL   hug hug

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPJy0mPcoPtK4BSzBhqxIvgDoXRSnxf4KeawcSNtbFJp1bFlUVuw

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Pug-black

Brilliant, LL. Thank you. So like her. Horrid little termagant.

I think I've finally lost my marbles. Charlotte has taken up almost permanent residence in front of an electric radiant heater, which is just at the bottom of my stairs, and because it is a tiled floor, I have put down a bath mat in case she gets cold lying on the stone floor. I now have to walk a detour to get to the kitchen. But she does find it so much more easy to holler up the stairs when she wants her breakfast, instead of from the depths of the best armchair.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:06 am

Tut tut, Sabot! You should have moved the best armchair to the front of the radiant heater for Charlotte! A girl needs her comforts!

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:23 pm

I would likely break the habit of a lifetime and take her up to bed with me, Bonny, but I would never get her down the stairs again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Oh, but you should carry Her Ladyship, Sabot!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Am with Bonny on this one, Sabot.  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, but you should carry Her Ladyship, Sabot!

That's the problem. My stairs are steep. She wriggles like fury. And she weighs a ton even after being on a diet for a year.

It's not her I'm worried about. It's my neck that would get broken if I fell down the stairs. The last time I did that, and just a short distance, it took my back three weeks to recover.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Sabot wrote:

That's the problem.  My stairs are steep.  She wriggles like fury.  And she weighs a ton even after being on a diet for a year.

It's not her I'm worried about.  It's my neck that would get broken if I fell down the stairs.  The last time I did that, and just a short distance, it took my back three weeks to recover.
Install a stair lift? LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Shocked Poor Sabot.  Could you sort of catapult her up the stairs?  (Only teasing).    hug

ETA:  Saw LL's post and had thought about that but they are expensive.  Mine is a cheaper option?  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

That's the problem.  My stairs are steep.  She wriggles like fury.  And she weighs a ton even after being on a diet for a year.

It's not her I'm worried about.  It's my neck that would get broken if I fell down the stairs.  The last time I did that, and just a short distance, it took my back three weeks to recover.
Install a stair lift?     LL  rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:18 pm

lily wrote:Shocked Poor Sabot.  Could you sort of catapult her up the stairs?  (Only teasing).    hug

ETA:  Saw LL's post and had thought about that but they are expensive.  Mine is a cheaper option?  roflrofl

Can you talk quietly please. At the moment she is not living in hope. But she might just go for that if she hears about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Especially if you could move the bed to be in direct line of her being flung up?  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:30 pm

lily wrote:Especially if you could move the bed to be in direct line of her being flung up?  roflrofl
Rack and pinion pulley? American Indian travois, adapted for sabot to pull her up the stairs? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
lily wrote:Especially if you could move the bed to be in direct line of her being flung up?  roflrofl
Rack and pinion pulley?   American Indian travois, adapted for sabot to pull her up the stairs?    LL

Now that might just work.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Take off the wheels .... LL
'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Chase-460x322

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_RhTKzU865sel2DAFbBfXGdQX4sD0Oc6T2nZJKBxuo8AYawu3HA
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:06 pm

By George he's got it. roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:11 pm

'Twas the first ad of Christmas.... - Page 3 CL762%20Stair%20lift%20for%20dogs
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:23 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:29 pm

It's truly amazing what you find when you google Stairlifts for dogs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Nooooo. She heard that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 pm

So......when is it being installed?  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next