JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks Empty Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:29 am

Harlow 666 has come out with a stream of nasty, out-dated, sexist remarks about the new head of Operation Grange, seemingly astounded that women can have jobs.

He warmed up with:

After this week, Smithman will be the central focus of glamour-girl, Vogue-featured, 'I-paint-my-nails-to-impress-the-men' DCI Nicola Wall

and went on to insult her thus:

*tedious repetition about the Smiths redacted*

As for DCI Nicola Wall, IF she had insisted on the remit being changed before being appointed, yes, I would support her.

But she did not. She is stuck with a remit only of investigating an abduction, therefore IMO she has accepted the poisoned chalice, and no good will come of her appointment.

And I stand by my comments about DCI Nicola Wall, which were not in any way sexist. I would have said exactly the same had any male admitted - as Wall did - that she glammed up herself up to impress the males in her office, and appeared in a celebrity magazine - as Wall did in Vogue.  

I do not think these are the actions of a police officer that we should take seriously. She has been in the Met 25 years, her career has obviosuly stalled at the modest level of DCI, and she has less than 5 years to go to retirement.
What better option than to do the bidding of boss-of-the-Met Bernard Hogan-Howe and continue to run this corrupt investigation, which is clearly getting nowhere, for another two years - then get a handy promotion to Detective Superintendent and so nicely enhance her police pension, wnhich she can take in 2019.

What astounding rudeness - from the man whose idea of 'male grooming' is changing the mothballs in his wardrobe!

I doubt if DCI Wall is going to lose too much sleep over the views of a Serial Vexator and Harlow's Biggest Loser, somehow.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks Empty Re: Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:32 am

He's not the only one that doesn't seem to know Queen Victoria is dead:

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight 27 mins27 minutes ago
@BeccaBarry She looks far to young, more experience is needed. No retirement issues I guess. #McCann

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight 22 mins22 minutes ago
@BeccaBarry I hope the Portuguese are ready for some hair flicking and flutters of eyes. #McCann Don't fall for it.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks Empty Re: Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:41 am

Hounders, of the new head of Grange:

woodforthetrees wrote:

aiyoyo wrote:

Nick Wall is also power dresser - an image of glamour combines with brain.
26 years in the service and it does not show on her face.

That'll be because her face is loaded with botox and filler

Disgusting low-lifes. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:46 am

Please note, what DCI Wall actually said to Vogue was:

As plainclothes officers, the detectives are united in their determination to look good. Wall especially enjoys playing with her femininity, if only to shake up the stuffier factions of the Met that still exist. "I usually wear a heel, and I always paint my nails," she says with a toss of her well-groomed head. "They usually brighten a day."

Nothing there about impressing men, is there? Yet again, Bennett has altered someone's words to suit his own agenda. It never seems to dawn on him - or any of the other haters - that twisting and spinning will NOT change reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:57 am

had any male admitted - as Wall did - that she glammed up herself up to impress the males in her office

That WASN'T what DCI Wall said, though, was it? Only a fool would ever believe a word Bennett says - or be taken in by his pretendy 'dossiers'.

As for Hounder Research..... rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:22 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6024&start=250

Re: Harlow Halfwit Strikes Again!
Postby catkins » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:59 am

He's just jealous........someone as weedy as him just can't get away with wearing red vampy nail polish imo..

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:19 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6024&start=250

Re: Harlow Halfwit Strikes Again!
Postby catkins » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:59 am

He's just jealous........someone as weedy as him just can't get away with wearing red vampy nail polish imo..

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Brilliant.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Another one as sexy as Widow Twanky.  Thank goodness it is Panto time of the year so they can make a bit of pocket money.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:40 am

The hounders don't half talk some complete, deluded rubbish. One wonders if they have mental health issues, that they actually believe the garbage they spout. They certainly seem unable to tell reality from their own make-believe and imaginary worlds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:45 am

Stupid hounders don't even know that Ricardo Afonso has represented the McCanns in Lisbon in the past, so they're inventing hilarious stories about Kate and Gerry falling out with Isabel Duarte.

Hounders are SOOOOOOO ignorant and deluded. No wonder they never get anything right!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:49 am

Incidentally, why aren't the hounders eagerly discussing the implications of this - remember, it was said in court, on oath.

The defendant, he said, just wanted to "sell blood, sweat and tears".

He added that the investigation deviated from any objectivity and that the British police, Martin Grime and Mark Harrison realised this and feared that the McCanns were going to be subject to an impulsive, unfounded making of arguidos.

He also recalled that Stuart Prior was "very worried" when he met with the PJ on the fourth of september, just days before the McCanns were made arguidos. And that he was worried because he knew it was wrong to accuse them of anything because there was no evidence and the DNA reports were being misread, for the PJ's convenience.

Now, we all know that vows made in court mean nothing to Bennett, but professionals take them seriously. Why aren't the haters and hounders interested in this bombshell? Indeed, are trying to pretend it didn't happen?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:48 pm

He doesn't wear his glasses when looking at those kinds of words, so they must not be true?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:55 pm

He seems to have totally lost the plot now, Lily. He keeps posting incoherent, error-filled rants about conspiracies involving the Smiths, the BBC, Scotland Yard, the Smiths again, and anyone else he can think of to shriek and point at. I haven't a clue what he's raving on about, it's completely incoherent.

And he's insulting Respected Members again:

REPLY: We all want those who perpetrated the awful crime of responsibility for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to be arrested, charged, prosecuted, convicted, sentenced and duly punished for one of the most notorious crimes of the century.

The person put in overall charge of Operation Grange was Det Chief Supt Hamish Campbell, a man whose greatest claim to fame was bungling, whether by accident or design, the investigation into the killing of Jill Dando. He prosecuted an innocent man and sent him to jail for years. This man put Redwood in charge of the day-to-day running of Grange. We have endured three years of the most bizarre investigation imaginable, with much-publicised hype about 'drawing things back to zero', 'revelation moments' trumpeted in press and media trailers (and on a programme watched by 6.7 million people), and always making sure there are plenty of photographers around to send pictures back to the British mainstream media. Not to mention dozens of clearly-authorised leaks about innumerable suspects and 'persons of interest'.

Into his shoes steps an officer who has accepted (as far as we know) the original given remit which is 'to investigate Madeleine's abduction', then we find out that she speaks about conscioulsy painting her nails to impress - and has given a long interview to Vogue -what has this to do with serious policing?

And we are not allowed to comment, ShuBob?

We must 'give her a chance' if we are 'true justice-seekers'?

Like you, you mean?

And what did ShuBob say to spark such a tirade?

"Also, I find it grossly distasteful the manner in which DCI Wall has been spoken of by some. Yet they're up in arms when so-called 'pros' use derogatory words against forum members. Give the woman a chance if you are a true justice-seeker.

That was all. Now, everyone has seen Bennett insulting - and lying about - DCI Wall - and now he's flying off the handle when someone objects in the most mild fashion?

yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:18 pm

I am being completely serious.  His mental health is unravelling very quickly.  Is he having a nervous breakdown?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:30 pm

A place of refuge is just waiting for him, Lily....

Bennett insults DCI Wall with risible sexist remarks Asylum10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Looks like there is plenty of room for all the members of his forum?  Over *cough* 3000 is it?  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:19 pm

OMG, this one definitely qualifies!

@ Tony - thank you for your replies. I can see in part where you are coming from with regard to your list of events - yes it seems as if they are whitewashing - and yes an awful lot of money spent.

But your statement " I do NOT expect the police to give a running commentary, but when they do speak, they should not lie." ............ is where we part company - I think it`s OK for them to lie if that`s what`s necessary to catch a murderer and they do not have to justify it.

As it happens I still think it`s more likely a whitewash but your tone I find harsh and rather superior particularly when referring to DCI Wall - you were unnecessarily derogatory about her.

As I said your expertise will be needed IF and when the MET`s conclusions are published (if they ever are).

Bennett has expertise? Since when? And in what? Being a serial loser and vexator?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:41 pm

Did I read that right, expertise?    In what?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

If it's the law then ask Justice Tugendhat about that.   Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Gosh. I don't know quite what to say about Mr. Bennett. He appears to have gone completely barking. Lashing out with vicious and libellous statements about anyone connected officially to the case, regardless of what they have said and done.
I came off that site completely stunned not long ago.

And what on earth is he going to do if The Judge rules against Amaral? If The Coroner rules that Brenda tweeted spite and then killed herself while the balance of her mind was disturbed? If Scotland Yard and The PJ actually find the perpetrator among the current suspects or witnesses?
His brain, what there is of it, might even explode. It is looking decidedly curdled at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Yes, he's gone mad.

The other great shame is that if Goncalo Amaral's book is ever published in England, it will be seriously out-of-date - so much more is known now as a result of the combined efforts of various compliers, researchers and translators of Madeleine McCann-related information

That's Hounder Research he's talking about. rofl rofl rofl rofl

And there is not a single translation from the Gonzo brown-nosers, or a single pretendy 'court report', that can be trusted. None of it is worth a light.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Is he joking?  Please tell me he is because if not..... roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:54 pm

So, that amazing hounder research has led Bennett to libel the wrong Martin Smith? How funny - and how predictable! Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:06 pm

How did he manage to libel the wrong Martin Smith, please? I can never find anything on that site.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:29 pm

I didn't bother reading it properly, Sabot, I can never be ar@ed with Bennett's ravings about the Smiths. It's probably somewhere in here:

xxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f45-crimewatch-reconstruction-and-the-appeal-for-new-info-suspects

There are no fewer than FOUR mega-threads about the Smiths, as well as the rest of the garbage. Some time ago, I did see Bennett gibbering on about golf courses and Martin Smith's army career, and general link-making and dot-joining.

It was glaringly obvious he was making up sh*te about entirely the wrong person...I think we had a thread mocking him at the time?

Will check. But please don't make me look through all that hounder rubbish and clutter. Crying or Very sad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:56 pm

He's got the wrong person from his er..."research" AGAIN?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:59 pm

lily wrote:He's got the wrong person from his er..."research" AGAIN?
Yes! And Sykes has posted the whole thing up on dbiag, makes very interesting reading. I think Sykes is taking the p*ss as he has also added two sock puppets. LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next