JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

+3
lily
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Judith Fullerton ‏@JudithF_qubni 4h4 hours ago
@JimGamble_INEQE @TweetsbyGill no attention infuriates them so best policy is to ignore #oxygen

Jim Gamble
‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@JudithF_qubni @TweetsbyGill I agree however sometimes things r so wrong. A frenzied rant 2the mother of a missing child needs 2bchallenged

4:17 AM - 28 Jan 2015
Judith Fullerton ‏@JudithF_qubni 3h3 hours ago
@JimGamble_INEQE @TweetsbyGill unprofessional work practice will isolate her further. Driven by biases & misinformation
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family - Page 3 Empty Re: Poulton admits she's been harrassing the McCann family

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Raving nutters like giving her interviews.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Ah yes. Like Birch, Shrimpton and Hutton?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:46 pm

xxxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10803p260-sonia-poulton-update

Do you think that a journalist who claims to fight for social issues, latches herself onto trolling issues, twitter fights, the Brenda Leyland 'cause' and latterly Madeleine McCann; who attaches herself to Icke productions, leaves under a cloud, rants on youtube about it, runs a dot.com website which relies on donations to buy cameras, who bickers on Twitter, threatens to 'out' people, and THEN sits on a Sky News sofa TODAY is credible?

NO. And neither does any other sane person with an IQ greater than their shoe size.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Oh. My. God. Poulton is completely insane. Look what she's done:

xxxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10928-an-open-letter-from-sonia-poulton-to-jim-gamble

I have put the link on to the hounders, as it's actually safer than any site she is associated with. As people will know, if they have been 'researching' her internet antics.

Attention-seeking fantasist - since when did scribbles about 'gangsta rap' make anyone a real journalist? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:00 pm

I realised that I had a public duty to pursue this. yernuts yernuts yernuts

In one way, it would be nice to see the targets of her bile, delusions and smears, slap a writ on her. But she clearly has mental health 'issues', so the victims of her harrassment may not think she's worth the trouble.

She's like a child jumping up and down screaming LOOKAMEE!!!! SOMEONE LOOKAMEE!!!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 pm

So Kate didn't feel attacked until Sonia told Kate why she was there. I wonder what happened then. Sonia doesn't say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Incidentally, I wonder if it dawned on her that she has made a major, major mega-f*ck up? She's done this right in the middle of the libel case; in the middle of an active police investigation, and in the middle of the coroner's court investigation into Leyland's death.

In other words, with NO information whatsoever, just crap from twitter.

No wonder so many people have doubts about her true motives!

Sabot, whatever she says is unlikely to be 100% true. There is ample evidence of her fondness of retelling events to suit her own agenda elsewhere on the internet.

And by doing this while the above ^^^^^ is going on, she has amply demonstrated that no, she ISN'T a professional journalist. Not even a good hack.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Oh, and my heartfelt sympathies go to Kate McCann, finding Ms Shrieky Pointy on her doorstep, doubtless with the fat spot-squeezer and the ex-jailbird in tow. I hope the twins weren't at home, and scared by the madwoman.

If she's going to keep this up, it might be an idea to take out a non-harrassment order against her. No-one should have to put up with this, especially not the families of abducted children.

Interesting that she makes wild accusations without even being prepared to wait to hear what the coroner has to say about Leyland's death. Most unprofessional, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:24 pm

I've got a nasty suspicion that Kate didn't know who she was, until she opened her mouth.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:27 pm

Well, why would she? No-one had ever heard of her till the Icke business, and anyone that sees her doing these sofa pieces on TV gets her muddled up with Kate Hopkins.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:33 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1093p30-sonia-poulton-exposed-part-3

Just what the McCanns needed - another attention-seeking, obsessed crazy that won't take NO for an answer. I suspect the only 'communication' she's going to get from anyone after this is via their lawyer.

Does she really imagine someone like Jim Gamble is going to give a flying one what a bunch of cackling hater harpies on twitter think? yernuts

Rereading that loopy epistle, she sounds exactly like Bonkers Birch, when he was hassling all and sundry and issuing demands.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:36 pm

xxxxxxxhttp://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5848.750

In my opinion she has given a classic account of harassment when she states she repeatedly asked Dr McCann for an interview over the period of a year then presented herself uninvited on the doorstep demanding one.

After that little diatribe aimed at Jim Gamble I think hell will freeze before he will acquiesce to be in the same room with her as would anyone with any sense.

Quite extraordinary behaviour.

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Jim Gamble
‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@SoniaPoulton thank you for this note. It confirms that you do irony well. I will let my reputation speak for me & yours for you
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Good response from Mr. Gamble.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:51 pm

It is indeed - why would anyone want to deal with someone with such clear 'issues'? Doubtless he has followed the trail of havoc she's left behind all over the internet.

And if that bonkers epistle is a sample of her journalistic skills, she should have stuck to gangsta rap - no wonder Icke wanted rid of her! She makes him look reasonable and sane.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:59 pm

I do believe that this is not going to end up looking good for her at all......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Why hasn't Sonia told us what Kate said when she asked those very impertinent questions? Or did Kate just flatten her face with the door?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Just think back to the way Bonkers Birch first acted, Lily, and the stunts he pulled to get attention....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Jim Gamble
‏@JimGamble_INEQE
@ad_mills @SoniaPoulton problem is I see no balance or professionalism here. Done #hardtalk #newsnight & many, many professional interviews

He's right, she's a walking disaster area. She doesn't even seem to care about the libel case, the coroner, or the Yard, just wants her fifteen minutes of fame. She's totally un-professional.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:16 pm

She sounds completely clueless and a waste of time, frankly, Bonny.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Sabot wrote:Why hasn't Sonia told us what Kate said when she asked those very impertinent questions?  Or did Kate just flatten her face with the door?

Kate McCann must have treated her with more manners than the baggage deserves, or she'd still be screeching about it, Sabot. I find myself in the truly bizarre situation of agreeing with Bennett about her. He said:

============

Sonia Poulton has made out to us all that she is in the midst of producing a sensational documentary about the doorstepping of Brenda Leyland, coupled with 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'.

Now, who is the main target of us all who condemn the over-the-top, sensationalised public 'outing' of a lonely, troubled divorcee?

Why, Martin Brunt, and his bosses, the Editor and Producer of SKY News.

If she is really going to attack SKY News for hounding Brenda Leyland to death, why is it that of all the possible hundreds of commentators SKY News should choose to comment thios morning on women and smoking, Sonia Poulton is the one to be chosen?

I am more troubled every time I read about Sonia Poulton.

Could she yet end up back-stabbing the very people she now professes to support?

It has happened before.

There are people out there - people abused in childhood - who trusted Sonia Poulton with their stories - only for Sonia Poulton to turn right against them when she wrote about them.

Along with all our other concerns, her previous track record of back-stabbing, coupled with her still being a SKY News favourite, are red flags for me - even if for hardly anybody else.

++++++++++++++++++

ETA:  I looked up the Wikipedia article about Sonia Poulton. It seems that the powers-that-be over at Wikiepdia are proposing to delete her entry which appears to be nothing more than a self-penned article quoting from her blog. The latest comment made by the committee who recommend that the article about her is deleted says:

"SONIA POULTON:  Lack of substantial coverage in multiple reliable independent secondary sources. I agree that the subject of the article is a lightweight that does not meet any of our notability guidelines. None of the 24 sources listed represents substantial coverage; they are either routine, tangential, trivial or do not meet the requirements of our sourcing policies. Even taken together, and together with the similar sources I found in my own web searches, they don't add up to much, at all. She is simply too minor a figure in the British journalistic world to merit a stand-alone article, and even less significant on a global scale. Nothing worth merging or saving. Can be deleted in its entirety"

Oh dear, the notes aren't very flattering. As well as that one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sonia_Poulton

Comment: I have just removed a couple of blatant errors/exaggerations from the intro claiming she is a broadcaster and she has worked for international organizations. Quite honestly, once you strip away the hype she is quite a marginal journalist, occasionally writing columns as a freelancer for UK national newspapers and occasionally making guest appearances on UK TV and radio shows. Just deleted another unsupported statement "contributed to The Jeremy Vine Show on Radio 2 for THREE years" - Poulton does not even claim this on her own website. --Penbat (talk) 12:16, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:21 pm

You don't suppose that, when Gamble made it clear he wasn't impressed by her antics, and failed to mwah-mwah at her as she demands, she plain and simply threw a tanty and churned out that insane diatribe? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:29 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:32 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 58m58 minutes ago
@ad_mills I suppose so. Coping with loss of a child is hard enough without this. It seems opinion of a few is used 2 justify vilification

He really doesn't think much of Ms Shrieky Pointer, does he? Mind you, very few outside her own clique of mwah-mwahs seem to have any time for her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next