JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm

She seems to have picked a fight with JCL now.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@JillyCL @bramblechick So pointing out how saintly you are and how evil I am, was not an attack? #mccann
m

It'll be The Voices again, no doubt. Or JCL failed to worship Hutton as she imagines is her due.

PS - my money's on JCL. Catfight
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:32 pm

When did JCL ever get real? She hasn't come again, has she?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Thing is, yet again Hutton has invented sh*t, and picked a fight on the strength of her imagings, for attention, no doubt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h2 hours ago
@PetsyLz @JillyCL @bramble Some insist only PJ files discussed, nothing else, I have a problem with that. #mccann

Yes, they could be talking about more important things, like Hutton. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:02 am

Gawd. A new day dawns, and Mutton's still on about herself. And Bennett. And loads more about the most important topic in the world, herself. And how evil Bennett is. And how good and holy she is. And Bennett - oh, and herself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Sez Mutton, in the course of her latest attention-seeking rant:

However, I agree, it is indeed preferable to debate, and I debated with Tony for several years. Unfortunately, he didn't like my responses so he banned me and is now calling for jihad, ex communication and a general casting out of society of myself and all my work.

Has anyone seen any of this? I certainly don't remember it. It probably happened in the same universe as Bennett took out a hit on Hutton - Hutton's own, self-obsessed head.

She never seems to tire of lying and making false accusations.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:23 pm

She must be on some serious hallucinogenics.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:27 pm

I think it's great that Hutton and Poulton have both been anointed the latest Queens of the Forkers. With their track records, what could possibly go wrong? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:28 pm

What, you say? Absolutely nothing. biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Another outright LIE from Hutton the Fantastist:

Cristobell14 February 2015 at 07:57
A fleeting idea that was quickly discarded when I thought about the time, work, etc involved. Tis a woman's prerogative to change her mind smile

And as for the hate spam, they are not getting a platform here - they will have to confine it to the members lounge of CMoMM and JATKY2 where birds of feather flock together.

Trust me, sweetcheeks, no-one here would touch your bog with a ten-foot bargepole with a disinfected copy of Eleventy-Nine Reasons on the end. HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 7 Stinky

It's well past time she stopped making malicious, false accusations about other people. Not least because every single time she does it, the victims of her falsehoods KNOW she is a compulsive LIAR.

Hutton = liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 3h 3 hours ago
@parapono @SoniaPoulton @MrsWaspie @martin_liz Boys like posing with guns, cars and beautiful women - have u ever seen a James Bond poster?

There's dumb, and then there's Hutton. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And Poulton's bedmate isn't a 'boy'. He's a fiftysomething old lag with a trail of criminality, misery, and general loser behaviour behind him, that no sane woman would go anywhere near.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 3h 3 hours ago
@parapono @SoniaPoulton @MrsWaspie @martin_liz Boys like posing with guns, cars and beautiful women - have u ever seen a James Bond poster
?

As I said earlier she must be using some serious hallucinogenics. I wonder if all her neighbors cross the street away from her......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:47 pm

antis are using some serious hallucinogenics, that is why they are so insane.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Can't argue with that, Pedro.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 am

Mutton rants:

I'm perfectly happy to ignore Mr Bennett and his hissy fits, but I will challenge his lies and smears and hiding behind a gaggle of old birds won't save him. I don't really care whether he carries on or spontaneously combusts, I stopped his reading his shite years ago when I came across the appalling errors in his research and his fruitloop conclusions.

So, how does she know what he's saying if she 'stopped reading his sh*te years ago'?

Mutton = liar liar liar liar liar

And if she stopped reading it years ago, why was she so desperate to join not-his site when she was plugging her mis-mem? She was billing and cooing like a good little Hounder till she was suspended over one of her hysterical outbursts.

Mutton = liar liar liar liar liar

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:47 pm

If she was REALLY happy to IGNORE him, she wouldn't even mention it. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Be fair now, Lily.

This business of, I haven't read a word of his sh*te for years, despite being an eager hounder devotee when I was flogging my book - and look what he's just said about me'n'Sonz! GURRRLLL power! is most entertaining. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:43 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

We know they are hilarious but they don't know that...yet. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:57 pm

You cannot help but applaud the damage Hutton has done to the We Hate The McCanns, squad, Lily. And there's doubtless more self-inflicted injury to come, with her BFF Poulton's stalkumentary.

Personally, I think it's marvellous that those two decided to make themselves joint Queens of the Haters - it's hard to imagine anyone doing more damage to Team Gonzo than those two harpies have. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:04 pm

There have been lots and lots of people in the Gonzo damage sweepstakes, Bonny. Must admit that those two are at the top of the heap.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Mutton doesn't half talk some bollox. Generally about herself. yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:53 pm

What has the Spanish Armada got to do with anything? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:55 pm

lily wrote:What has the Spanish Armada got to do with anything?  Pcorneater
Stoooopud bint is getting her countries mixed up. LL *sigh*
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:57 pm

So she is very detail and fact oriented then? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Strictly speaking, Portugal was rather reluctantly under Spanish rule at the time of the Armada, but an ignoramus like Mutton wouldn't know that.

I doubt if she even knows that the Armada only involved England. She seems to be one of those chavs that thinks the entire British Isles is 'England'.

She thinks Gonzo's a wonderful writer, which rather says it all. Maybe, if you think Take A Break is great literature. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next