JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Amen to that Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Linda Hutton Not surprised Debbie, a lot of them are off their heads with paranoia, terrified of their own shadows! The idea of talking with the other side is an abomination to them. Same sort of thing happened in Northern Ireland and happens still in the middle east. Going into lockdown achieves nothing.

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 Drama10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Yes.   rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:33 pm

So, why is Hutton really cosying up to Ms Gurney...

Linda Hutton Sonia is a professional journalist following a story Pamela, its her job.

when her friend the self-styled 'professional journalist' is saying things like:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  Jun 5
@BoyleLance @SkyNews TROLL. And a fat, hairy STM one at that. Frightened aren't you? You know what we have. #big reveal

Frankly, it's hard not to think it's Sonz that's the troll when she's threatening total strangers like that, and gloating because she thinks they are 'frightened'.

Hardly professional, is it?

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Oh look:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Jun 4
@jontait42 @k1482 feel free to inbox info, Jon. Identified all involved, including the Gurner, but any additional info always welcome. TY.

Poulton asking trolls for information concerning Ms Gurney herself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:37 pm

We just KNOW how important accuracy is to her don't we?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:09 pm

MoragRFC ‏@memasell 15m15 minutes ago
@RosalindaHu You take a lot of shit on that 'pro' #mccann site.I see Gurney trying to bait,yet you remain calm. (I couldnae) Power to you!

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 9m9 minutes ago
@memasell I chant 'Serenity Now' Morag, lol. #mccann

MoragRFC ‏@memasell 7m7 minutes ago
@RosalindaHu I see what she tries to do to you.She really is a horrid being!

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4m4 minutes ago
@memasell I can see what she is doing too Morag, same tactics they have been using for years, its hard to keep them on #mccann

WAB.

Frankly, if I were admin on the Debate group, Mutton would have had my boot on her ample ar@e long ago, instead of giving her a free platform to spew bile at the McCann family.

She is also playing nicey-nice there, and playing the brave victim with her hatertroll chums - not that she has many chums of any description left.

Typical passive-aggressive bullying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:24 pm

MoragRFC ‏@memasell 14m14 minutes ago
@RosalindaHu Gurney makes out she is a compassionate human,yet every utterance belies this. Despicable! #mccann

Cristobell Author
‏@RosalindaHu
@memasell She has a huge amount of issues Morag, many typical of her age, her environment, her life choices, seen it many times

Yes, every time Mutton looks in the mirror. But how is that for back-stabbing one of the few people left that will give Mutton the time of day? No wonder she is so widely disliked!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Oh, she's also bitching about the Debate group to Hoho:

Linda Hutton I thought that would happen too Karen, but they are letting my (some long winded) comments stand. Naturally, they keep changing the subject to avoid direct McCann questions, but I am working on it!
31 mins · Like · 2

Looks like any FB page, or forum, of whatever opinion or none, that wants a reasonably stable and trouble-free life, needs to boot out Mutton, as she backstab  everyone for her own ego-dramas.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor THREAD CLOSED I am sorry but we don't allow any posts referring to other group issues and try to stick with File Based threads...

I will leave the link up for a short period and then I will be deleting Hope you understand NO MORE DISCUSSION Thanks

Aw, Hoho took one of Mutton's platforms away. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:22 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4h4 hours ago
@RothleyPillow I get more hate mail than a child murderer Roth, I wonder why? Not wasting any more time them #onwardsandupwards #mccann

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 21 Warning-dramaqueen1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 10m10 minutes ago
@collywobbles54 As #RussianDoll you should have opposed @RosalindaHu on the #candyfloss fourm, which has always totally backed her #McCann

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 8m8 minutes ago
@collywobbles54 Fortunately members on Jill Havern's #CMOMM #McCann forum sussed #RosalindaHu ages ago, pity other forums still promote her

Catfight
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:04 pm

So, having gone on a foul-mouthed rampage in which she lied about, smeared, bullied, libelled and made malicious, false accusations about just about everyone in this corner of the internet, whatever their shade of opinion, Hutton is now playing the victim yet again.

And, predictably, looking for sympathy because of her 'illness'. I should think every single one of her many victims has the same reaction to her mendacious bleating.

fingerwave
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21