JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters?

+2
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters?

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:14 am

Post DaSteelMan Today at 6:15 am
I have tweeted Jenny for a few years because I like her documentary work, especially for Channel 4 Despatches. I have asked her why the likes of herself and other freelancers stay away from the McCann case.

Now she wanted to do an interview on video with myself on the topic of: "Growing number of people that believe the media isn't telling the real story of M McCann".

Not an indepth interview on the aspects of the case, but the general feeling of why people like myself feel the way we do about the Main Stream Media's biased coverage.

All sounds great, yeah? Sounds plausible?

I immediately asked the following questions:

1) Who was funding the documentary? ... Ans: The Guardian

2) Where will this 'docu' be broadcast? ... Ans: The Guardian website

3) Are you planning on tricking /portraying people like myself in bad light, like Brenda Leyland? ... Ans: No, the film is about people who think the media haven't asked the right questions.

4) Why are you doing this now, at this time? ... Ans: I've been getting lots of tweets from people wanting me to do this.

Now, I was considering this because I've got nothing to hide. I use my real name and use my real identity etc and I have never crossed any line of legality towards anyone when outing my feelings on the case. However ... an alarm bell rang:

A) The Guardian were the only UK newspaper to to accept Leveson recommendations

B) Hacked Off also want Leveson recommendations pushed through and are friendly with The Guardian

C) Gerry McCann was allowed to write an article in The Guardian around the time of the Brenda Leyland tragedy

So the Jenny Kleeman / Guardian / Hacked Off / Leveson / Gerald McCann connection is evident.

However, Jenny may be 100% genuine in her reasoning for wanting to interview ordinary folk on opinion of why MSM are not asking the right questions. I deep down hope she is genuine, because I like her and the work she does. But why is The Guardian willing to fund her and her crew to travel 100s of miles to interview myself and probably others?

It also crossed my mind that this was a planned Team McCann counteraction to Sonia Poulton's documentary or Richard D. Halls.

It also crossed my mind that Jenny also is a regular for the newspaper review on Sky News and of course there is the Gamble, Brunt connection.

As I said, I hope Jenny is doing this for the right reasons, but reading the fact that Jenny was stalking outside of Richard D. Hall's gig and not allowing him to see the final version of any agreed interview suggests something is not quite right.

Needless to say, I will refuse to get involved.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennett asks - Is Sky News making documentary about haters?

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 am

My my, he appears to have one or two functioning brain cells!

Any hater that deludes themselves that the UK media think they are anything more than gutter scum, after the abuse, frequently obscene, that the haters have hurled at the media and journos over the years, should seek urgent psychiatric help.

They should seek help anyway, now I come to think of it.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:33 am

Richard D. Hall Today at 11:02 am

With regards the theory a newspaper might use the UFO issue to discredit me.

1. Anyone who thinks intelligent life must only exist on Earth, one of billions of planets in the Universe, and nowhere else is close minded.

2. The McCann's own, privately employed private investigator, Gary Hagland believes in UFO's. He has even written a book about his own experience with a UFO.

3. The subject of UFO's covers any unidentified object in the sky, such as undisclosed secret craft. All my films on the UFO phenomenon are objective and packed full of evidence, I conclude that many UFO's are of human origin.

4. The percentage of people who believe the authorities are covering things up on the UFO issue is very high.

If the UFO issue were to be used in general, to discredit the films, the word desperation comes to mind.

It seems to me there is a hegelian dialectic under way which includes Brenda Layland. The problem - reaction - solution. It seems they are packaging the "problem" now to put out soon. I predict some major media coverage which will include the Brenda Leyland story and also references to material which questions the official story, such as my films.

I don't think Hall needs much help to discredit himself. Anyone that starts proclaiming Ickeian p*sh about Problem>Reaction>Solution is already happily dwelling in the Nutter box.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:31 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7624

Re: Extraterrestrial Tales by Dicky Hall
Postby scoobydoo ยป Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:54 am

Why does Bennett believe Hagland about the mccanns if he is such a fantasist.

An excellent question. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2