JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann Empty Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:09 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/437328/Madeleine-McCann-conspiracy-Lee-Ryan-Lotto-Lag-documentrary

Lottery winner and jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

LOTTO jailbird Lee Ryan is helping to make a bizarre TV documentary about missing Madeleine McCann.

By Tracey Kandohla / Published 19th April 2015

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann Lee-Ryan-Madeleine-McCann-documentary-437328

JAIL BIRD: Lotto is obsessed with the Maddie mystery [RAYMONDS PRESS AGENCY]

Nicknamed the Lotto Lag, he was one of the first big winners in 1995 – pocketing a £6.5million jackpot weeks before he was sentenced to 18 months in prison for stealing cars.

Lee, 54, who dubbed his win “a curse” and has blown the lot, yesterday told how he has become obsessed with the Maddie mystery.

While down on his luck he studied the disappearance of the girl from his home county, Leicestershire.

He said: “I started looking into it, it’s a fascinating case and I read everything about it. I even read the Portuguese police files and started thinking about all the theories.

“I’m keeping an open mind.” Divorced dad Lee, who now lives in a tiny flat in south London, has teamed up with journalist and broadcaster Sonia Poulton, inset, who is making a 90-minute film, The Untold Story Of Madeleine McCann.

Maddie was days away from her fourth birthday when she vanished from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007.

Her parents, heart doctor Gerry, 46, and former GP Kate, 47, from Rothley, Leics, believe she could still be alive.

Lee insisted: “I am not proactive against the McCanns, I am just on a quest for the truth. It is a global story.”

Sonia, a regular guest on ITV’s This Morning show, said: “We are making an evidence-based documentary about the disappearance of Madeleine.

It will be shown soon on mainstream TV and will first appear in America. I’ve had trolls online trying to sabotage and smear me over this but we will not be silenced.”
Lee, she said, does “ad hoc filming whenever needed”.

When the former used car trader won the lottery 20 years ago, he was awaiting trial for handling stolen cars. He later served nine months of his sentence.

He spent a decade living the high life, blowing his cash on a fleet of super-cars and bikes, a helicopter and a country mansion.

Then he moved to Kyrgyzstan in central Asia with his second wife but returned with nothing in 2010, leaving behind a series of misfortunes and failed business ventures.

After spending two years sleeping rough in London he picked himself up again.

And he vowed: “I’m doing OK now – and one day I’ll be wealthy again.”

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said he had not been informed about the new Maddie TV documentary Lee Ryan was working on.

He said: “I am aware of Sonia Poulton and all her conspiracy theories. These film makers always claim they have a commission.

“But we are not going to fuel whatever they are doing in any shape or form by making a comment.”

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 pm

'Mainstream TV in America' = some obscure cable crime channel, no doubt. I really feel I should comment on this momentous news, but don't really have the words.

Instead.....

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann Ryangu10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Have to stop from laughing first.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:19 pm

Why in America? I thought this was for Mainstream British Media. Trolls and all that. And Scotland Yard. You can't get any more British than Scotland Yard. How many Americans have even heard of it?

OMG. Pat Brown.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Sabot, have you any idea how many obscure TV channels there are in the US? Some of them fetch up in the UK on Sky and cable, but trust me - the BBC they are not. rofl rofl rofl rofl

If it ever sees the light of day in the UK, it will be at 3am on the True 'orrid Crime Penny Dreadful channel, or something.

There's hundreds of them - the name pool of nutjobs that Bushmeat Brown flounders around in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Would imagine they want America because they might think they could make more money.  

However, even in America with the First Amendment, libel and defamation are still that.  

Let's see if they can get past the lawyers first.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, have you any idea how many obscure TV channels there are in the US? Some of them fetch up in the UK on Sky and cable, but trust me - the BBC they are not. rofl rofl rofl rofl

If it ever sees the light of day in the UK, it will be at 3am on the True 'orrid Crime Penny Dreadful channel, or something.

There's hundreds of them - the name pool of nutjobs that Bushmeat Brown flounders around in.
OMG Bonny.  You are being so naughty.  Like most people here, I only bother with a chosen few out of the hundreds of channels.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:31 pm

I am soooo impressed. This is almost Hollywood. That bleached blonde hair and tarty lipstick will go down a treat.
We could lose our Sonia for evar.....
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Yes we could but not to the silver screen, Sabot.  Wink roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Tiny snagette, Sabot. She'd have to part from her beloved due to his lengthy criminal record. The US is none too keen on importing the likes of him, they have enough criminals of their own to be going on with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:40 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Oh, I've missed Appalachian Outlaws, though I think I saw one episode of Swamp People....or it might have been the one about loggers in swamps, or the one about the alligator wrestler in a swamp.....or Moonshiners....so much high quality stuff, you're spoiled for choice. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:50 pm

That's the genre their amazing documentary would probably be lumped in with.  Although compared with the above, their piece sure would be boring.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

ETA:  Respect, Bonny.  You have watched some of their probable competition. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Tiny snagette, Sabot. She'd have to part from her beloved due to his lengthy criminal record. The US is none too keen on importing the likes of him, they have enough criminals of their own to be going on with.

Such a pity. Maybe she'll dump him. Erm, marry him and change his name. Smuggle him in.

Oh, I know. Make it a condition of affording America the benefit of her talent. No? No, I don't like that one much either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann Ryangu10
I think Homeland Security might have a problem with that....... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:19 pm

REPLY: So, at last we get the mainstream media mentioning Sonia's documentary. And they tell us it is bizarre, and made by a bloke -'The Lotto Lag', ands car thief - who blew his £6.5 million lottery winnings and was living rough in London after he spent it all. Great! So, so far, Sonia Poulton has given us two stories this year:
1) 'The anti-McCann bitch who gets a buzz from attacking peope on the net' and now...
2) 'The Lotto Lag
'

Someone's not impressed. Combover
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Mar 24
#mccann do you believe abduction? Will you be interviewed for doc? Full recording for you. Even if you've smeared me I am happy to int. you

Lee Ryan
‏@LeeTaylorRyan
@SoniaPoulton I wouldn't be holding my breath #WindAndPiss

What charm! Such a way with words! rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:00 pm

That must be what she sees in him.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:04 pm

lily wrote:That must be what she sees in him.   Pcorneater
Dion't a certain class of women find ruff stuff very attractive? Maybe that's what she likes. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 pm

******SCREECH ALERT******

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  14m14 minutes ago
@fiorifan @veniviedivici @LeeTaylorRyan look what she concocted from that brief meeting outside the inquest!!!! Literally made quotes up!

======

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@fiorifan @veniviedivici @LeeTaylorRyan yes! She called Lee after but he told her nothing! She literally pulled quotes out of her anus!

Charming - I don't think.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  3h 3 hours ago
@veniviedivici @fiorifan @LeeTaylorRyan maybe either way it has worked to advantage of doc as increased media interest.

That would be 'media interest' as in train crash. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:22 pm

Increased, maybe,  but not in a good way.    roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 4h 4 hours ago
@******** @LeeTaylorRyan they want to twist it like this is about Lee. This is not. Any other suggestion is sensational nonsense.

The biter, bitten. Pcorneater

*obscenity removed*

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Don't know how much longer I can keep laughing.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 24m24 minutes ago
@winnower1 @dminnimouse @DaftNelly @LeeTaylorRyan I appreciate that but what about basic honesty? Article is full of lies. Actual lies!

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 23m23 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @winnower1 @dminnimouse @LeeTaylorRyan Correct her lies right here on Twitter ! #McCann

You have to appreciate the irony of Butler the Thief complaining about 'lies'. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next