JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  lily Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:29 pm

No self awareness at all.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:47 am

Goodness me. I actually collapse and sleep from too much laughter and look what I missed. Imagine that, someone has the temerity to tell it like it is, in The MSM, and Sonia doesn't like it. Who'd a thunk it? I can only hope that America is ready for this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:45 am

The hater reaction is absolutely hilarious, Sabot. They are beside themselves with excitement that Clarrie dismissed the whole piece of nonsense, because they had, somehow, managed to convince themselves that he no longer acted as the McCanns' spokesman when needed. Don't ask me why they thought that, they always have had reality 'issues'.

And TROLLLL!!!!! Jean, under her various heads, is trying to rally the troops with remarks like:

For those on Twitter, Sonia is currently commenting that the article is a load of old cobblers - well, it is Tracey Kandohla so what can you expect - and that Lee Ryan never said anything to her.

Why, pray tell, should any sane, grown adult believe Ryan? He has a worse criminal record than Butler the Thief. And Sonz will say anything that enters her bleached blonde head to talk herself out of trouble.

Excellent entertainment all round from the haters! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:49 am

Hounder:
The Slave wrote:
I'm in said documentary. I didn't hold back.

If it's anything like her previous appearance on the BBC screeching about Gaza, I am surprised she didn't crack the camera. She didn't even bother to wash her hair before she went to the inquest and was reprimanded by the coroner for disrupting it:

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Someha10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:52 am

Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)
Post PeterMac Today at 8:17 am

Releasing it first in the USA may well be a very clever thing to do.
That was it cannot be injuncted or super-iaudibled in the usual way.
It can then be copied, You Tubed, downloaded to disc, and distributed across the rest of the thinking world, for people to watch, and then to judge it on its content and its merits

Hard to believe he was ever really a policeman; he knows NOTHING about the law, criminal or civil. And he knows even less about US TV and just how dire it is.

He's probably one of those people still living in the 1950's, that thinks there are only five or six TV channels, when in reality, there are THOUSANDS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:54 am

This is such hypocrisy that beggars belief. Free Speach, but only for her. They all fall into that one when Karma bites them on the bum.

Is this the time to say Tick Tock, The Tide is Turning?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 am

bb1 wrote:
Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)
Post  PeterMac Today at 8:17 am

Releasing it first in the USA may well be a very clever thing to do.
That was it cannot be injuncted or super-iaudibled in the usual way.
It can then be copied, You Tubed, downloaded to disc, and distributed across the rest of the thinking world, for people to watch, and then to judge it on its content and its merits

Hard to believe he was ever really a policeman; he knows NOTHING about the law, criminal or civil. And he knows even less about US TV and just how dire it is.

He's probably one of those people still living in the 1950's, that thinks there are only five or six TV channels, when in reality, there are THOUSANDS.

Who would want to Injunct or Super Iaudible it. Whatever that might mean. This is promising to be the best laugh yet.

And just how many of Thinking World does he think will want a Disc of what promises to be the biggest load of old rubbish ever.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:04 am

Just enjoy the fine cabaret the haters are putting on, Sabot. They are ignorant beyond belief, as is pointed out here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=550

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa

Samples:

They also forget the us has libel laws too, and nearly everything the haters say can be disproved. They also forget the McCann's have support in the us. Do you think Americans are more likely to listen to John Walsh, father of a murdered child who has vehemently defended the McCann's, and Oprah, or some nobody with a weird voice from the UK.

--------

She is scraping around desperately now imo hoping msm will make an offer this American interest is all piss and wind trying to drum up interest.

-------

Will she break America?  :s_rofl  :s_rofl  :s_rofl  :s_rofl look at him sitting on that car!!

------------

Now, the US does indeed have the First Amendment.....but that isn't the protection they imagine it is. They really should do some of that Research they are so fond of, see what happens to people that deliberately lie and maliciously invent scurrilous material about others.

The damages awarded the victims are in the millions of $$$$$$$.

Also, why on earth do they think that:

1. Mutton rocking and screeching about 'squishing' and 'trolls' is going to be of the slightest interest to a US audience?

2. Sonz spouting conspiraloon nonsense about a missing child will be of interest?

3. Ms Greasy Hair ranting about God knows what will be of interest?

4. Sonz harrassing people at an inquest will be of interest to a US audience.

....etc etc.

I know, Sabot, most people would happily pay to NOT endure Sonz screeching and pointing. They haven't even figured out how few of them there really are, and why their babyish petitions always fail.... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:10 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=550

: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
Postby tigerloaf » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:20 am

Great publicity for the home movie makers who are still screeching for people to be interviewed.

The home movie from Lee and Sonia advertised (quite correctly) in a national rag as being made by a criminal thug and a conspiracy nutter.

What pleases me about this, is that Tracey K. knows all about these two people and their background. This is the first piece on the subject. As the movie gets closer to completion (the premiere bizarrely seems to move further away rather than get closer) I am reassured that Tracey will focus on the dominant one of the couple, the female harridan. Tracey knows just as well as we do that Poulton is the poor man's bitchy version of the creepy Katie Hopkins who doesn't care what she says so long as it gets her some publicity and cash. There is a big clue in this article that Ryan and Poulton are simply looking to make money out of this venture.

I also take heart that the fact Poulton has failed all her life to make her fortune in journalism and has resorted to underpinning the conspiracy lunacy of the nutcase Icke who believes the world is run by lizards with the most inane and unprofessional interviews of people such as Rosalinda (Linda/Rosalind) Hutton whose mental problems mean she can't even decide what her own name is, the crackpot Birch and the barmy Shrimpton is well known by Tracey and will make for more great publicity in the run up to the premiere of this home movie.

More of this excellent post at link.

Poulton is the poor man's bitchy version of the creepy Katie Hopkins

I wonder, are Poulton and Hopkins actually Evil Twins? They do share the same pointy noses, dyed blonde hair and fondness for screeching?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:48 am

You realise that this is going to do terminal damage to The American love of an English Accent? Perhaps I should have offered my opinion On Camera after all. That would have swung it in our favour.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:50 am

Think people can say anything they feel like in the US? No, they can't - not even ones that go on to be glorified in war films:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2015/01/american_sniper_lawsuit_chris_kyle_told_lies_about_jesse_ventura.html

Why Jesse Ventura is likely to collect millions from Chris Kyle’s American Sniper.

Chris Kyle, author of the runaway best-seller American Sniper, was a military hero who killed 160 people during his four tours of duty in Iraq and is now the subject of an Oscar-nominated blockbuster. He was also a fabulist. Before his tragic murder in 2013, Kyle told a number of extremely dubious stories. In one tale, Kyle claimed he killed two carjackers at a gas station southwest of Dallas, and that his driver’s license directed local police officers who questioned him to contact the Department of Defense. Kyle also claimed he traveled to post-Katrina New Orleans with a sniper friend, set up his gun atop the Superdome, and picked off dozens of armed looters.

The 160 kills are confirmed by the Pentagon. But there are absolutely no records of, or witnesses to, the latter stories. They are, perhaps intentionally, unverifiable. But it wasn’t these fantastical tales of vigilante justice that got Kyle into legal trouble. It was another, much less exciting story—one that wasn’t just unverifiable, but verifiably false. That tale, conveyed in a mere three pages of American Sniper, has put Kyle’s widow on the hook for $1.845 million in damages. And it may soon make Kyle’s publishers wish they approached the veteran’s claims with great deal of skepticism.

Contrary to popular belief, the US does have laws protecting people from lies, libel and general defamation.

And the damages awarded in the US are eyewatering.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:51 am

Sabot wrote:You realise that this is going to do terminal damage to The American love of an English Accent?  Perhaps I should have offered my opinion On Camera after all.  That would have swung it in our favour.

Good point, Sabot. I don't think Americans have ever been exposed to the chavvy screechings so beloved of Sonz and the rest of the lynch mobbers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:53 am

From the Ventura story:

In the United States, defamation cases are extremely difficult to win, thanks to the First Amendment. When allegedly defamatory statements pertain to a public figure, the plaintiff mustn’t just prove those statements were false. He has to prove the defendant made those statements with “actual malice”—that is, knowledge that they were false or with “reckless disregard” for their falsity. Very few defamation plaintiffs can make it over the high bar of actual malice.

Any US case against Poulton would make it over, as it has been explained to her repeatedly just how wrong she is, and she's ignored it.

The only assumption a court could take is that she is acting with actual malice, as she is knowingly broadcasting falsehoods.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:51 pm

Given Poulton's previous 'career' in the States, one wonders if her opus is going to be broadcast on one of the gangsta rap channels?

Her fans do know about all the peculiar TV channels in the States? They do know that there are more than Fox, NBC, CNN and Oprah?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:55 pm

DR Laverty. @drlavertyx · 1 hr 1 hour ago
Ha, Sonia's seething. And her BF is looking like a right tw*t. Karma is so beautiful when it arrives on the door steps of evil sh*ts

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:10 pm

If only I could remember who started The Karma Crap. The Tick Tocking and The Tide Turning. But it was most certainly an Anti, although we don't hear much of that from them now.

I sometimes cringe about how fair and reasonable we were trying to be in the face of such nastiness and downright Libel. I for one will never again be quite the nice person that I was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Some shower of haternumties...

Susan Diamond Lee has been a member on here,do you know why he left ?
4 hrs · Like

Cheryl Lavinia Moncrieffe He hasnt had much time for FB of twitter recently but I would say I dont trust many fellas but I do trust Lee xx
4 hrs · Like · 1

Shirley Scragg Just to put the record straight if no one else already has Lee Ryan won nothing his partner did, but he spent it!

You really couldn't make it up. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:30 pm

bb1 wrote:Some shower of haternumties...

Susan Diamond Lee has been a member on here,do you know why he left ?
4 hrs · Like

Cheryl Lavinia Moncrieffe He hasnt had much time for FB of twitter recently but I would say I dont trust many fellas but I do trust Lee xx
4 hrs · Like · 1

Shirley Scragg Just to put the record straight if no one else already has Lee Ryan won nothing his partner did, but he spent it!

You really couldn't make it up. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Eek His partner won the money and he spent it? Now that I can believe.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:35 pm

She must really like to think about him.  Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:44 pm

I wonder who their US agent is?   I mean, Poulton being such a er....'pro' would know why.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Given her track record, it's probably some rapper called killz po-po or something.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:49 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sonia is about the equivalent of plankton in the media world here.   Didn't she notice what happened to Pat Brown even?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:05 pm

But she's got her own Camera, Lily. And a Cameraman.

But come on, lets face it, she is going to get some hits, hopefully not real ones. Like Bennett she won't be able to separate the laughs from the support. So everything is a win win for all of us.

Me? I'm taking the day off when it happens. If it happens. I will be creased up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:23 pm

I too hope she does it because, out of sheer ignorance, she will fall flat on her face.   

She will not get onto mainstream TV, no matter how many cameramen she has.  She doesn't know the requirements here and she certainly doesn't know about audience demographics either.  

People here have forgotten about Madeleine in general, but nonetheless, would be happy to hear of her being reunited with her parents.  Anything about UK trolls and so on is a non starter for Americans but there are a few of us who would double over with laughter.  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

It's all good.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:38 pm

I do hope Mutton explains to a US audience why she thinks we should all feel sorry for paedophiles - that should go down really well. *sarc*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next