JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS: TELEGRAPH TV LINK

5 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK Empty POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS: TELEGRAPH TV LINK

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 07, 2015 8:46 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK Empty Re: POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS: TELEGRAPH TV LINK

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:53 am

I'm not sure 'enjoy' is quite the word, LL...

It's actually pleasantly quiet today, as electioneering isn't allowed on polling day. Sky News was reduced to pictures of cute puppies at one point earlier..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK Empty Re: POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS: TELEGRAPH TV LINK

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 11:59 am

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK CEZYR-TUMAAFubi

That's not really a cute puppy, but he's dressed for the occasion....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 2:39 pm

A soothing hashtag while we await 10pm and mayhem:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/dogsatpollingstations?f=realtime&src=hash

It's dedicated to, well, dogs at polling stations...

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK CEZn1i2W8AArhGD
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 07, 2015 3:19 pm

Beautiful mountains in the background of the German Shepherd.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Just came across this - one for LL!

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK CEbdq_NWIAEGur0
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Thanks bonny, yons a great drink.   So is this.  LL
POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK 330px-SkullSplitterLabel
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Oh, I haven't tried that one, LL. I've just looked it up and I see its 8.5% - that'll keep the cold out.

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK Blackdouglasale2

That's one of my favourites, it's a slightly less lethal 5.2%. There are a lot of good beers around these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Polls closed.

AND OMG, I've just seen the Sky exit polls, will try to find image online. Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:02 pm

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK Exitpoll-use-this-1-762x428

There's always a margin of error in exit polls, simply because people don't always tell pollsters the truth, but if that is correct..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 07, 2015 10:13 pm

The Tories need 326 to win, so their 316 plus the LDems 10 plus, possibly, the N Irish who I think have 18 gives them a clear majority.  And what's happened to Labor and UKIP?   I think also Orkney and Shetland remain LibDem.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Yes, I would agree LL, IF, that exit poll is correct, the one seat the SNP won't take is Orkney and Shetland.

Frankly, if the actual votes are similar to that poll, then, OMG, Scotland doesn't have a single Tory MP but gets a Tory government...people will go apesh*t.

And again, if it's semi-right, then the Labour vote across the UK has collapsed. It may not be right, though, people do tell fibs to pollsters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Nicola SturgeonVerified account
‏@NicolaSturgeon
I'd treat the exit poll with HUGE caution. I'm hoping for a good night but I think 58 seats is unlikely! #GE15
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 07, 2015 10:20 pm

My lad is sure Orkney stays LibDem, going by what he has been hearing from friends and others in Stromness and Feolquoy.   He also said that Labor have got exactly what they deserved.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Oh, look, Harriet Harmon desperately trying to save the day!   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:27 pm

I've got Sky on, LL, I try to avoid the BBC whenever possible. biggrin

I'll be glad when we get some real results, I think some of the cities in England declare between 11 and 12? If the exit poll is near-correct, I can see Milliband being deposed, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Some LibDem wumman has just said, on Sky, that 'No-one understands what's happening in Scotland'. Mayhap if they had put in a bit of effort to 'understand' we wouldn't now be looking at this most astounding of results.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 07, 2015 10:36 pm

bb1 wrote:I've got Sky on, LL, I try to avoid the BBC whenever possible. biggrin

I'll be glad when we get some real results, I think some of the cities in England declare between 11 and 12? If the exit poll is near-correct, I can see Milliband being deposed, frankly.
Happy with BBC, can't get Sky. Can't be a*rsed to look at ITV! It is nearly midnight here so I think I'll give up now as my eyelashes are fast asleep, the thought of Millipede being dropped on his head is great. Don't stay up too late. Night night, dear lady. LL Sleep
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Night night, LL, Lord knows what you will awake to....I will be watching the results as long as I can.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 10:58 pm

First result in, from Sunderland, it seems to be one of those places where you don't count the Labour vote, you weigh it. No surprise that Labour held it - the big surprise is that UKIP came second.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Labour comfortably held another Sunderland seat; both women MPs may actually be reasonably, as neither made me want to throw my remote through the screen when they were talking after the declaration. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 11:31 pm

Third Sunderland Labour hold, and third lost deposit for LibDems - they have been hammered. Another good second for UKIP.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 07, 2015 11:35 pm

So far so good.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 07, 2015 11:41 pm

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK CEb8CikW8AIX39J

POLLING DAY AS IT HAPPENS:  TELEGRAPH TV LINK CEb8tLnWMAIX0Dm

Please note, we won't get a single Scots result till about 2am, and some not till late tomorrow morning....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next