JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 Empty Re: Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:31 pm

British banks are always looking out for unusual activity on personal accounts, as anyone who has ever had a transaction held up can testify.  
The UK laws on large money transactions are governed by the money laundering laws passed, as I recall, in the 1980's, or possibly earlier.   I have done many large transactions between the UK, Austria, Germany, and, at one point, the USA and had no problems but then I always advised the various banks well in advance.   Even though they were warned the laws made it mandatory that the amounts and the transmission details be scrutinized in depth before authorization was granted.   If Baulch hasn't done this she is deep in the doodoo.   And being the 'innocent front woman' doesn't class as an excuse, guilt by association is part of the law.    LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k' - Page 4 Empty Re: Star - 'Sick trolls raised £25k'

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:42 pm

In the UK these days, LL, banks - or rather, their IT systems - continually watch customer accounts for unusual activity. Do something odd that breaks your normal pattern - say, using your debit or credit card to buy something at the other end of the country - and they instantly stop the transaction.

Which, trust me, is extremely annoying, but it's in case of fraud, as well as money laundering.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:51 pm

I always inform my UK bank of possible unusual activity on my account, for instance they know that certain sums will arrive from my Austrian and German banks 4 times a year, in Euros, to be exchanged at the rate then standing and posted into my two sons and daughter's accounts. A letter takes very little time to write, a fraud investigation can take a long time. I hate inconvenience, to myself and also my kids, and the bank. Must be the legal eagle in me. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:00 pm

I once transfered 5,000 Pounds to the UK Account of one of my sons. And all holy hell broke out. His Bank refused to let him touch it, and threatened to return it to me. So I had to write a letter to them with a copy of my passport and birth certificate, explaining why I had transferred it.
Actually, they also wanted to know where I had got it from, so I told them that this was none of their business.

I think she might have a problem with The Inland Revenue.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:03 pm

The Inland Revenue and maybe the Benefits people. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:17 pm

The Inland Revenue are the least of her worries if she is claiming any kind of means-tested benefit, Sabot.

So, you collected all this money while you were on State benefits, did you? And then you gave it all away to a criminal in Portugal? I see. Sanctioned - ask him to give you the money back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Ask him to give you the money back. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Maybe Gonzo should do something suited to his own abilities (or lack of them) to raise money for himself, instead of scrounging off deluded fools?

A sponsored pub crawl of Lisbon, something like that? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Marian Greaves Ok lovely people let's GO THREE 0' If 140 people donate just £10 each this weekend we've hit £30,000 so who can we tag in this thread, who can we bully sorry encourage on the other groups, let's do it!!

No, BULLY was the correct word.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:41 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=300

e: GoFundMe
Postby scoobydoo » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:23 pm

The amounts they are dealing with are fairly small, less than 30k so far, yet they have still managed to make a real hash of it. Its not unlikely it will get taxed in the UK ( or Leanne baulch will have to pay tax on it regardless of whether she still has it or not) and Leanne baulch may get her benefits cut or stopped entirely. Then it might get taxed in Portugal, and added towards amarals income regardless of whether it goes directly to his lawyers or not. Plus as they have had multiple donations per person they have had to pay even moire commission etc to gofundme. So because of their amateur behaviour they have spent most of the money on taxes etc already. Maybe they might start to understand why, when the McCann's had millons to deal with, the McCann's had professionals set up a company to look after the money.

It might also have helped if Baulch hadn't allowed the cloning of so many good people who wouldn't spit on Gonzo if he was on fire - Isabel Duarte, for one. That foolishness guaranteed the Portuguese authorities would be made aware of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:46 pm

An outright lie from Queen Hater JCL:

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h3 hours ago
@ModNrodder Amaral was NOT head of the investigation, he was case coordinator. He was NOT an arguido when the #McCann s disappeared Maddie

*****Pitchforking lie and libel struck through, not redacted, as her ravings are needed to prove her LIE*******

http://expresso.sapo.pt/actualidade/policia-arguido-no-processo-das-agressoes-a-leonor-cipriano=f109569

TODAY / ARCHIVE

Police accused in the process of aggressions against Leonor Cipriano

An official of the PJ of Portimão is the seventh police to be involved in the process of the alleged assaults on Joana's mother.

Gonçalo Amaral, coordinator of the Judicial Police of Portimão was made accused in the case investigating the alleged aggressions against Leonor Cipriano, which were held in October 2004. The woman complained of having been beaten to punch, kick and with a cardboard tube ?? during informal interrogations ?? that will have elapsed without the defense lawyer present and without the public prosecutor of knowledge investigating the disappearance of a child, eight years, Leonor's daughter.

Gonçalo Amaral was at the time coordinator of the PJ in Faro and have been why it was made accused. Six inspectors Combating Banditry Central Directorate are also defendants and has been a recognition line. Four were not recognized by the complainant, who identified the other two but acquitted them of assault. Leonor Cipriano was sentenced to 16 years in prison for the murder, co-authored with his brother, Joan. The child's body was never found.

Look at the date on which Gonzo's arguido-ing was reported.

So yes, he was an arguido when Madeleine McCann was abducted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:49 pm

PS - please note, that he wasn't made an arguido just before Madeleine disappeared over his later-to-be-proven perjury to cover up torture, he was accused of actual torture.

Yet, bizarrely, was left in charge of another missing child case, instead of being suspended from duty.

Odd how he forgot to mention his status as an arguido in The Truth - I'm A Liar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:12 am

Good summation of the facts from Myths. LL
scoobydoo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:50 am
They can put up as many explanations as they want but the facts are...

1) transfer is made by stripe

2) stripe allows money to be transferred FROM any country so Portugal appears on its drop down list of countries

3) but stripe does NOT allow money to be transferred TO a Portuguese account.

4) the campaign page states Leanne baulch received the money directly.

5) go fund me state refunds are given from the campaign organiser.

6) Leanne baulch has told donors the money does not touch her account, that she can't arrange refunds, and has bullied and outed people for not paying in money to her account or asking for refunds.

7) donors were told the money would be used for his appeal, but now it turns out it is for any of his expenses connected to the legal action by the McCann's. Which means their compensation.

Leanne baulch may well have landed herself in a whole heap of legal trouble.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:09 am

That is a good post, LL - Myths are having more success than I am in getting to grips with what is actually going on with the Scrounge Fund.

Here's the thing. Anyone who donates online to good causes, or shops online, subscribes to news outlets online, etc., knows how the various systems works. And it ain't like Baulch's end of the Scrounge Fund.

I can't make head nor tail of it - so much for their beloved 'transparency'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:28 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:45 am

Good God! Proof - not that it's needed - that Gonzo supporters are as thick as two short planks, not to mention being mushrooms:

Dorbi ‏@KDMoose  Jun 13
@jacqueline_000 what did u find strange? AG explained v clearly in archiving statement why no neglect charges brought #mccann #ReadTheFiles

jacqueline shirley ‏@jacqueline_000  Jun 13
@KDMoose what AG

Dorbi ‏@KDMoose  15h15 hours ago
@jacqueline_000 attorney general. The chief prosecutor.

jacqueline shirley ‏@jacqueline_000  15h15 hours ago
@KDMoose i read statement by closing officer. It closed with asking background data

Dorbi ‏@KDMoose  3h3 hours ago
@jacqueline_000 no it didn't. Lol.
e
jacqueline shirley ‏@jacqueline_000  25m25 minutes ago Doveridge, England
@KDMoose well ive obviously read different 'official files than you kate havent i #mccann

That thicko clown thinks the case ended with convicted torturer de Almeida's flawed half-time report. It knows NOTHING about what the AG said, let alone what the senior PJ officers that reviewed the case early in 2008 had to say.

Stunning ignorance. And note, the hater finishes by accusing its 'enemy' of being Kate McCann, simply because the other person has read the Archiving despatch. yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:36 pm

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

502 Bad Gateway

Seems it's been down for about thirty minutes. Just a glitch - probably. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:47 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

502 Bad Gateway

Seems it's been down for about thirty minutes. Just a glitch - probably. Pcorneater
Clicked on your link - it's back. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Ah, so it is. Just something teccy, then. Or they had the plumbers in. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Marian Greaves same, has anyone messaged Leanne Baulch to find out what is happening, is it dirty tricks again as i was trying to boost the fund today for 30 same day as the bike ride. The whole site seems down but you know how influential the mccann's are, wouldn't put it past them to do something

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:22 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=300

Quote:

It's a very, very good point. Remember the previous troll collection? Poor Amaral was short of funds as usual & in order to enable him to contact UK lawyers & get documents to prove that the McCanns could not represent Madeleine in court due to being a ward of court, the trolls were ordered to dig deep to sort the problem out. Next thing we heard was that Amaral had succeeded, thanks to the troll donations. Can't remember seeing any figures declared, any breakdowns on what the actual costs were or how much was indeed donated to prove this so called fact.

However, when the actual facts were revealed, it is very clear that the court verdict states, as plaintiffs, Kate & Gerry McCann & representation of their three [b]children, MM, SM & AM. /b] AFAIK, there has been no explanation of how it all went so very wrong. Neither Amaral's Portuguese lackeys, nor the Canadian Facebook Hysteric in charge of the scrounging, have been forthcoming with any details. They must not think that the gullible trolls deserve this type of information & as none of them seem to have the intelligence even to ask, so why bother to offer?

Yes, you'd think Truthseekers like them would want some Transparency as to where the last wedge of 'donations' went - but no, they are quite happy to be given the mushroom treatment by Team Gonzo's head honchos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:57 pm

those sick trolls stinks.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:09 pm

On the subject of the less-than-transparent Gonzo funds:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=325

It would be stupidly easy for them to recycle donations. The potential for playing silly buggers and committing fraud is almost endless.
We know Peter Macleod was the source of the 'large group of serving police officers' nonsense - and if that raised no suspicions with the haters, they deserve to get taken for mugs imvho.

It would be a piece of cake. What's even worse is that we have NO idea who the 'British citizen' that is Sargento's co-signer is.

It may be someone resident in the UK, but could just as well be an ex-pat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:58 am

Still no news of St Goncalol, patron saint of piles and scrounging? Isn't today the very very last deadline for his appeal? I expected his fans to be shouting about it and rejoicing all over this corner of the internet.

Ah well, maybe later. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:12 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=325

Quote:

s anyone else concerned that Ms Baulch has named and shamed people for not donating and publically shamed people for asking for refunds?

Not me - because that is exactly the sort of behaviour I expect from those that support dirty, convicted criminal, cops.

Good post on Injustice:

Quote from: Brietta on Today at 11:57:46 AM
There are some who have contributed to the fund who may be beginning to get "worked up" about the lack of information coming out of Portugal, if I am interpreting what I am reading in other places correctly.

If you think it is no big deal not to give out information on the status of an appeal after the flurry of the initial indignant interviews from the proposed appellant ... you would appear to evidence much the same disregard for his supporters as Mr Amaral does by failing to keep them informed.

Gonzo doesn't care about the minions, or what they think - he never has done. Their sole function is to tell him how wonderful he is, and how much they worship him. And most importantly, hand over their money to him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next