JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

+4
erngath
Sabot
Lamplighter
bb1
8 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:55 pm

There's only one thing dafter than a Creationist, and that's a Flat Earther. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 Empty Re: Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary

Post  lily Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Yep. The morons who are too dumb to know anything...... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:08 am

But, but, but, the earth is flat, it balances on elephants who stand on the back of the Great A'tuan, the late, great Sir Terry Pratchett says so.   LL
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 A2AB5E6A8F16E1AA68D1A20F8B5C2F9BD746DFBE
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:41 am

Lamplighter wrote:But, but, but, the earth is flat, it balances on elephants who stand on the back of the Great A'tuan, the late, great Sir Terry Pratchett says so.   LL
Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 A2AB5E6A8F16E1AA68D1A20F8B5C2F9BD746DFBE

Phew. Thank God for that. That's wot I thought.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 Leenut12

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 93d2bcccaef91d7ba7bac303fe618616.500x382x1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:32 pm

He's been on the Wacky Backy again. Or he's having a larf.

Personally, I don't care if Planet Earth is flat. I live somewhere in the middle, so I am never likely to fall off. But mayhap the Americans and the Australians should have a care because they are right on the edges, so stay away from The Sea or you might get a shock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:08 pm

How does he think that planets can spin?  Pcorneater

In that case, Sabot, I better be careful. rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:25 pm

lily wrote:How does he think that planets can spin?  Pcorneater

In that case, Sabot, I better be careful.  rofl rofl
They do not spin, they rotate. For instance the Earth rotates once in about 24 hours with respect to the sun and once every 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds with respect to the stars. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Who says a cube can't rotate?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:02 pm

The corners get worn off and it turns into a ball?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:29 pm

That would be it, Bonny.

Sorry LL, I used a bad word for rotate. I really do know what it should be but.....was norty. Hide
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:33 pm

lily wrote:Sorry LL, I used a bad word for rotate.  I really do know what it should be but.....was norty. Hide
Pardon? Pray enlighten this confused old git! LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:01 pm

http://www.universetoday.com/14491/why-does-the-earth-rotate/

Am simply a very norty girl.  rofl rofl rofl

I have put the video in reply to you because there are some really thick persons out there.....

(it may even help the terminally silly flat earthers).
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:47 pm

bb1 wrote:The corners get worn off and it turns into a ball?

Ah Ha. I think you got it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:37 am

Good spot by someone:

val ‏@Val__34
#mccann
Interesting ..

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 Screen25

Now, why would the person that started the Gonzo Scrounge Fund be desperate to talk to that deeply unpleasant character? Who is currently up in court on various, serious trolling-associated charges?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Oddityfinder ‏@oddityfinder Dec 22
@SoniaPoulton Hi Sonia, when can we expect the M, McCann video, am eagerly waiting to see it:)
0 retweets 0 likes

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@oddityfinder As you might expect we have faced legal challenges. All in hand. Daren't say more on here as enemies twist it TY for asking.

Surely even Sonz's most devoted groupies must be smelling rats by now? Surely no-one can be stupid enough to fall for these pathetic excuses for the non-appearance of the Sonumentary?

Incidentally, aren't they the same excuses she used for the non-appearance of the fabled 'Icke expose'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:20 pm

It doesn't actually really matter. Produce it, or not. I don't really care. But since we are all agin her, them and us, them she might just as well bugger off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Sauces say she's been too busy trying to find her Flat Earther boyfriend one of these for Christmas...

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 Turtle-10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Such a perfect gift for him. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well, any legal issues would have come about because the station could not air it as it is.
So its either libelous or its an excuse.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:55 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 18h18 hours ago
I just want to hug you all up. Even my stalkers who spent Christmas Eve trolling me. I am sorry for your sadness. Here's a hug. MWAW MWAH X

Says she that was on tw@tter on Christmas Day. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:00 am

Princess Princess ‏@Princessmc2014  18h18 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Let the ride begin truth has a funny way of sneaking up and biting on the butt when lest expected

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  18h18 hours ago
@Princessmc2014 indeed it does, my friend, indeed it does. I say bring it on. We're ready! X

Princess Princess ‏@Princessmc2014  18h18 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton ready and willing to see this to the end
All them damn stones are going to rolling!!
Not unturned turned

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@Princessmc2014 it's the end game and no amount of carefully crafted PR-words can change that. Public already decided. Media last defence! X

What a load of delusional, bombastic drivel. santa
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:15 am

PS - If Sonz is deluding herself that forkers like Mutton, the hatertw@ts and their ilk speak for the public, she's got a very nasty shock coming.

That lot are every bit as deluded as her Flat Earther boyfriend.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:43 pm

.......and then they woke up. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:48 pm

You know, I don't think she realises that, far from being impressed, everyone except her few remaining devotees is laughing at her.

Not least because of things like this:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 24h24 hours ago
I just want to hug you all up. Even my stalkers who spent Christmas Eve trolling me. I am sorry for your sadness. Here's a hug. MWAW MWAH X

Please note that she spent Christmas Day whining about imaginary 'trolls', MWAH MWAH. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Exciting, or rather, NOT exciting news of the Sonumentary - Page 26 Leenut13

Lee Ryan
@LeeTaylorRyan
Creationist, Non-voting anarchist, Anti-Monarchy, Anti-Bullshit, Anti-Darwin! Flat Earth Proponent. Unpublished Author

Oh Lord, her nutter boyfriend is a Creationist AND a Flat Earther. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next