JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

+2
Lamplighter
bb1
6 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 Empty Re: Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Can't remember...must be getting on for a year, now? Doubtless Sonz is just trying to make it Perfect. flower
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 9 Empty Re: Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Can't remember...must be getting on for a year, now? Doubtless Sonz is just trying to make it Perfect. flower

No, No. all these Fillum People are fighting over who's going to get it. It could finish up in Russia for all we know. Roubles are good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:07 pm

I have got the word out that it and the book are about to be available to the highest bidder.

Will keep you informed. 

flower flower
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm

lily wrote:I have got the word out that it and the book are about to be available to the highest bidder.

Will keep you informed. 

flower flower

Does that include The Shit, Lily? Or is The Shit extra?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Depends on what the terms of the offer are, Sabot.  Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 pm

lily wrote:Depends on what the terms of the offer are, Sabot.  Wink

Okay. I'll give you a Tenner for it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:40 pm

Can you sweeten the pot?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 pm

lily wrote:Can you sweeten the pot?

Last offer. Twelve Quid. In small change. It's all I've got.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Does that include the stuffed dog?  If so, I'll take it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:01 pm

The stuffed dog's the only thing worth having. I'll toss you for it. Tails I win.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:08 pm

With you holding the tail, how can anyone else win?

I'm out, Sabot.

What a shame as we were on the edge of syndication talks.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Maybe they could give away toy models of Stevo's legendary plane with every copy. Or Stevo's plane, whichever is cheaper. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

More on the subject:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1258p30-you-couldn-t-make-it-up-but-they-did

Denny Cunningham grrr i will try to do it /i have a amazon acct now/ how much is it /steve

Steve Marsden Hang on a while Denny. I'm going to get it printed in the UK for under a tenner.

Hope Denny is prepared to hang on a very long while. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:55 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe they could give away toy models of Stevo's legendary plane with every copy. Or Stevo's plane, whichever is cheaper. Pcorneater
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:58 pm

bb1 wrote:More on the subject:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1258p30-you-couldn-t-make-it-up-but-they-did

Denny Cunningham grrr i will try to do it /i have a amazon acct now/ how much is it /steve

Steve Marsden Hang on a while Denny. I'm going to get it printed in the UK for under a tenner.

Hope Denny is prepared to hang on a very long while. Pcorneater

Oh come on now.  Surely Stevo can outwit people like Carter Ruck to ensure his tome is an iron clad non libellous product?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:45 pm

You'll be thrilled skinny to learn that they've found something new to squabble about:

can you please link the screenshots pages
because there is a 'fake doing the rounds' - i hope it's not that one you are referring to

and yes i can prove to you it's fake

Ooh-er, not a fake screenshot? Not Blondie's handiwork, one trusts? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Will that be another 100 pages?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:31 am

lily wrote:Will that be another 100 pages?

I do hope so. This has kept me amused for days. But it's getting a bit boring now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:44 am

Yes, the plot does need another, new twist if it's going to run for another million pages. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:54 am

The Hard Core are never going to admit that they have been suckered. They don't have the capacity.

Meanwhile, this will stand as a monument to their stupidity. Until Admin Not Bennett removes it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:58 am

I find it pretty awesome, Sabot. Who knew they could do so much damage to their own cause if they were fed the right bait?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:26 am

And fed the right bait by their own. That's the real joke. Although I doubt their own realised that. Big Back Fire, as usual.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Hounder:

I'm sure there are academics, researchers, and journalists who are keenly interested in whether or not they should continue to rely upon WBM. Up until now they haven't had any reason to distrust it.

I doubt it very much, as most grown-ups are perfectly well aware that the internet is NOT 100% reliable - anywhere.

And they will have NO interest whatsoever in hundreds of pages of utter pish, from people that have fallen for WUM-mery.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:22 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1130p75-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings..

Mutton getting so little attention, she felt the need to join in? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:31 pm

bb1 wrote:http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1130p75-cristobell-hutton-s-latest-hate-filled-ramblings..

Mutton getting so little attention, she felt the need to join in? Pcorneater
Problem is, she is so dull her writings would scare the spots off a leopard. Good for a yawn. I suppose? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next