JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

+2
Lamplighter
bb1
6 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 Empty Re: Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 CK82DEQWgAASqKw

And that is just as bad - utterly tasteless exploitation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest  - Page 13 Empty Re: Gonzo fans hold Stupid Contest

Post  lily Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:51 pm

It is the Daily Star after all......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:23 am

There is an utterly disgusting ghoulfest in progress on not-not Bennett's - the Star sure knows what sort of market it's aiming at.

Mouthbreathing ghouls. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:35 am

Oh, I know what happened. Dump Madeleine's body as far away as possible so The McCanns can't be blamed.

Time to start checking on passports and airline passenger lists over the last several years. One of them McCanns done it.
That should keep them occupied for a while.

God help anyone named McCann who has been to Australia since 2007.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:39 am

The frenzied, one-handed typing emanating from the Gonzo fans is both repellent and revealing, in what it says about them. Disgusting people - no wonder so many of them feel sorry for convicted child rapists, and think it's just peachy that scum like the Yorkshire Ripper appears to be on their side.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 am

I am not entirely sure what One Handed Typing means. But I have a suspicions that I don't really want to know. They are disgusting enough as it is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:56 pm

I know I shouldn't be by now, but I am astounded all over again by the haters' ignorance of, well, just about everything.

They don't even seem to know that Australia is notorious for its bizarre, horrible crimes, and the sheer number of whackjobs, religious and non-religious, on the fringes of Aussie society.

No, they'd prefer to drool, dribble and speculate in that repulsive manner of theirs, which has disgusted so many observers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:21 pm

And that PoS Birch seems determined to harm Madeleine's brother and sister. Shame on all the haters that have cheered him on previously! mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:04 pm

bb1 wrote:And that PoS Birch seems determined to harm Madeleine's brother and sister. Shame on all the haters that have cheered him on previously! mad
I see someone doesn't agree with what he is doing. LL
Get'emGonçalo Today at 2:15 pm
If you're reading this Mr Birch I will repeat what I told you on facebook - please do not involve the twins.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 pm

What about Goncalo Amaral planting Madeleine's DNA. Even I don't believe that Amaral managed to get hold of Inconclusive DNA from five people, and then planted it in the hire car.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Get'emGonçalo Today at 2:15 pm
If you're reading this Mr Birch I will repeat what I told you on facebook - please do not involve the twins

It's a bit late to develop a conscience, or to decide that there are indeed boundaries, after the stalking and other abuse of innocents that has gone on at Bennett's behest.

And none of them cared a XXXX that Birch was clearly round the bend when he was singing their favourite song - I hate them McCanns.

IMO, they're only pretending to 'care' now because he's giving all of them an even worse name than they've managed themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Oh, she's obviously covering her back, she has obvously lost total control - I see Bennett was included in the cc's on Birch's latest. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Bennett has had a a few missives from the SA scumbag, LL. I do hope they don't expect sympathy from anyone if he is now targetting the hounders? After all, they lent him a platform, and legitimacy, when all this started.

Poulton did a long interview with the nutter.

It was glaringly obvious that Birch was round the twist, but hey, as long as they hate the McCanns, anyone is acceptable to the Gonzo fan club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Worried about The Twins now, are they? I don't think so.

Worried about their already tattered reputation for what they themselves have done to ensure that The Twins will have far more to cope with than necessary in the years to come, more like.

Stalking the home of their parents while they were just babies, and generally making Kate's and Gerry's lives even more of a misery.

That Site will go down in the annals of history as just plain obscene. And it will always be known as Havern's, and Not Bennett's Site.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Birch has now cemented the Hounders site as the most notorious Madeleine site on the internet.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Sabot wrote:Worried about The Twins now, are they?  I don't think so.

Worried about their already tattered reputation for what they themselves have done to ensure that The Twins will have far more to cope with than necessary in the years to come, more like.

Stalking the home of their parents while they were just babies, and generally making Kate's and Gerry's lives even more of a misery.

That Site will go down in the annals of history as just plain obscene.  And it will always be known as Havern's, and Not Bennett's Site.

You are right, Sabot Quote from Gaggzy Today at 3:43 pm

"It's the sentence marked in red which gets me.

Does he really believe the Portuguese police are so corrupt that they'd do something like this?

Interesting times ahead, I think."

And that sentence in red? "and that planting of dna by Portuguese police in their parents hire motor vehicle has prevented the exhuming of their sister."

Where IS that vomit emoticon?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Just look at the truly jawdropping range of crimes that Amaral's former good buddy, Cristovao, is currently charged with, Jean Pierre.

And the money that other of Gonzo's good buddies, like the ex-mayor of Portimao, are accused of ripping off.

Amaral's chums are corruption personified - of course they were capable of planting cadaverine, real or artificial, to frame innocent people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Just look at the truly jawdropping range of crimes that Amaral's former good buddy, Cristovao, is currently charged with, Jean Pierre.

And the money that other of Gonzo's good buddies, like the ex-mayor of Portimao, are accused of ripping off.

Amaral's chums are corruption personified - of course they were capable of planting cadaverine, real or artificial, to frame innocent people.

Of course.

A word of caution - arrested does not mean convicted - as I had to explain to a certain member of UK Justice today.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Ah, but Morais and others explained, in great detail, that so perfect is the Portuguese justice system, people don't even get made arguidos unless the police think they dunnit, so for cases to get as far as Portuguese courts, why, they must be very guilty indeed! Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:16 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah, but Morais and others explained, in great detail, that so perfect is the Portuguese justice system, people don't even get made arguidos unless the police think they dunnit, so for cases to get as far as Portuguese courts, why, they must be very guilty indeed! Wink

Like that police Johnny - what was his name?

Amaral? that's the fella

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
bb1 wrote:Ah, but Morais and others explained, in great detail, that so perfect is the Portuguese justice system, people don't even get made arguidos unless the police think they dunnit, so for cases to get as far as Portuguese courts, why, they must be very guilty indeed! Wink

Like that police Johnny - what was his name?

Amaral?  that's the fella

I think Morais said that before it leaked out. We weren't supposed to know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:11 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
11 hrs ·
While we are extremely grateful for the support of the public in searching for Madeleine, we ask people to not speculate about the tragic death of the child found in Australia.
Please do not post about this child on our social media pages—including press links. Respect this little girl and her family's feelings, as well as Madeleine and her family. Pray that justice will be done and that the authorities will find out who this girl is and who took her precious life.
~FM Webmaster

I see the disgusting, McCann-hating ghouls have had bad news - the child in Australia is NOT Madeleine McCann. Though doubtless they will now invent yet more deranged theories about Australia being IN IT.

Anyone that still thought McCann-hating Amoral worshippers were decent human beings will have been disabused of that notion after their sickening ghoulery and one-handed dribbling and speculation of the last few days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:15 pm

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/29111550/confirmation-child-bones-found-in-sa-do-not-belong-to-madeleine-mccann/

To date there have been 511 reports made to Crime Stoppers since the child's remains were found - along with a faded suitcase, items of clothing and a degraded quilt - near the Karoonda Highway about 2km west of the Wynarka township in the Murray Mallee region on 15 July.

While the remains are believed to belong to a girl aged between two and four, local police have now dismissed the possibility they could belong to the high-profile missing child.

South Australian Police Commissioner Grant Stevens told reporters yesterday investigators were "prepared to consider any possibility but to suggest something like that at this point in time would purely be speculation for the benefit of getting attention".

Anyone fancy a small wager that the Gonzo-worshipping freaks have been inundating the police with their sicko 'theories'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:23 pm

i agree with:

"Official Find Madeleine Campaign
11 hrs ·
While we are extremely grateful for the support of the public in searching for Madeleine, we ask people to not speculate about the tragic death of the child found in Australia.
Please do not post about this child on our social media pages—including press links. Respect this little girl and her family's feelings, as well as Madeleine and her family. Pray that justice will be done and that the authorities will find out who this girl is and who took her precious life.
~FM Webmaster"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Myths catches Amaral supporters organising hatespam:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&start=1075

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!
Postby catkins » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:17 pm

:rolleyes: ..more bragging about their hatred.

Maggie MacKay I'm creating merry hell in "the mirror" "the daily record" and "the sun" on Facebook tonight...with my thoughts on the Madeleine case...I'm in one of my moods smile emoticon
13 hrs · Like · 4

Ben Thompson Excellent, be sure to drop our's and contro's link wink emoticon
13 hrs · Like · 1

Maggie MacKay Will do..just warming up smile emoticon
13 hrs · Like · 1

Maggie MacKay Soz Ben..I tried to put up the sites last night in the Daily Record etc..but couldn't work out how too..(maybe the wine had something to do with it) smile emoticon...but noticed you did it today..anyways some of the comments from people are just unbelievable..I started to get angry and went to bed smile emoticon
1 hr · Like · 1

Then they will copy their own comments to their home hate sites, say, Look what the public is saying! Tick tock, the tide is turning!

Pathetic, deluded losers. wker
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next