JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Candles site
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
    WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE Empty WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:23 am

The All Hungary Media Group

July 24th, 2015
    Hungary faces tropical heat
    By Hungary Matters

After a week-long heatwave with daily highs reaching 37-38 degrees Hungary is to face tropical weather conditions in the next few days, the National Weather Service said.Intense summer heat pulling in from the South and Southwest will continue to grip the country with humidity increasing day by day, the service said. Daily highs over the next three days will hover around 36-37 degrees Celsius and night time lows will be about 25-30 degrees, it added. Water temperatures of Lake Balaton, the largest and most frequented holiday resort in Western Hungary, measured around 30 degrees on Thursday.

UV-B radiation levels will stay high, at around 7.7, and the concentrations of ozone in the air will increase, conditions that will add to the burden of heat. A cool-down with showers and thunderstorms is expected early next week, according to the weather service.
    35C for today and rain in the night-time.   I don't like the heat and it's not even worth my decamping to Vienna as it's as hot there. And no way am I going to Balaton, it's school holiday time and the place will be heaving with sweaty bodies!! LL    

WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE E2bac4612f255dbd289561f4214353be
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE Empty Re: WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:21 am

WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE Gloomy-smiley-emoticon
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE Empty Re: WE'RE HAVING A HEATWAVE, A TROPICAL HEATWAVE

Post  lily Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:54 pm

I have both of what you have.   hug hug Lots of heat and lots of rain.   

My bananas are huge.  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:01 pm

My bananas are huge.
    I don't think we want to know that!! Kindly leave the stage!! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:10 pm

embarass   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:19 pm

lily wrote:embarass   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    I should have asked, how's your melons? LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Don't grow those but I do have a lovely bunch of coconuts.   roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:24 pm

lily wrote:Don't grow those but I do have a lovely bunch of coconuts.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
    I assume you grow them in pairs? LL rofl rofl
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Yes I do.  Two trees of them.  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:49 pm

lily wrote:Yes I do.  Two trees of them.  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
    Oh, my, the mind boggles! Oh me dicky ticker! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Would you like a photo?  biggrin
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:02 pm

lily wrote:Would you like a photo?  biggrin
    Perhaps not a good idea - I do want to make it to 100 and get the Queen's Telegram. A pic of your coconuts could well be too much for this fragile old gent! Now 30 years ago .... LL rofl rofl
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:22 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

I just took a look at them, they are hanging in there.   They do need to go darker though...... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:23 pm

I will have a good bramble crop this year - just think of the amount of rain it takes, that will calm you down, LL. biggrin
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:24 pm

lily wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl

I just took a look at them, they are hanging in there.   They do need to go darker though...... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    What can I say? Hard one to follow .... LL rofl rofl
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:39 pm

If one falls on your head, it could kill you.  Shocked    roflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Oh my Bonny.   Those are really good in pies.  biggrin
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:24 am

Good morning! I am glad to announce a drop in temperature to an acceptable 26C and some welcome drizzle. There was some rain overnight and also, I understand from the neighbor, a thunder and lightning storm which I slept through!! This short respite from the heat will last through tomorrow and then up it goes again! LL
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 am

Oh, good, LL! I can report that it isn't raining. Yet.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:06 pm

I can.  This is our thunderstorm and heavy couple of hours rain season. I like that it brings the temperature down too for a few hours.  It is 28C.
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Just checked - 15c. Rolling Eyes

I had to laugh, Lily, at those stories in the US media about women complaining that air conditioning at 70f was 'too cold' - a summer in Scotland, and they'd think that was a heatwave. rofl rofl rofl
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:39 pm

bb1 wrote:Just checked - 15c. Rolling Eyes

I had to laugh, Lily, at those stories in the US media about women complaining that air conditioning at 70f was 'too cold' - a summer in Scotland, and they'd think that was a heatwave. rofl rofl rofl
    I remember one year the temp in LA dropped to 65F in high summer and the friends I was visiting put the central heating on. I became a greasy spot on their deep pile carpet. Visitors to us were surprised we only put the CH on when the temp dropped to below 50F! LL rofl rofl
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
    bb1 wrote:Just checked - 15c. Rolling Eyes

I remember one year the temp in LA dropped to 65F in high summer and the friends I was visiting put the central heating on.   I became a greasy spot on their deep pile carpet.   Visitors to us were surprised we only put the CH on when the temp dropped to below 50F!   LL   rofl rofl

Love both your posts.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl

When I returned to the US after the UAE, it was summer here - shorts and t-shirt weather here and I was wearing jeans and sweaters.  People looked quite puzzled. 

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:39 am

Good morning from a dried out grease spot! We have 24C and rain forecast for late afternoon, just a couple of hours worth. Average temp for this week 27C max. LL biggrin
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:53 am

Morning, LL

It's 16 degrees here and pissing down again. But I haven't completely given up hope. And The Hydrangeas are looking good without me have to constantly water them.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:12 am

Bonjour, ma petite. I am just so glad to see dull skies and hear the patter of raindrops on the windows. I have never been that good in hot weather and this year seems to be exceptionally hot and dry. Glad to hear your plants are enjoying the rain. LL hug
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next