JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:42 am

PS - know what's very revealing? How little the hatertrolls currently making fools of themselves on the Sun fb page actually know about the case.

They're spouting forum myths, inventions from Duarte Levy, Hounder 'research', Hoho's propaganda videos - but nothing that has much to do with reality.

No wonder they are now lapping up Gonzo's latest shite about imaginary 'shadows'. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 Empty Re: 'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO'

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:56 am

This rubbish about 3 shadows, an extra body in the coffin - ridiculous and shows complete ignorance of funeral procedure in what is supposedly a Catholic country.    The coffin would rest overnight in the church, then a mass would be said the next day with the deceased being removed to a crematorium after the family members have paid their final respects, for which the coffin would be open.   Do these morons really believe that nobody, the priest, the verger and the staff at the church would fail to notice a second body?  I rest me case, M'Lud.   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:02 am

"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

By  Sergio A. Vitorino, Tania Laranjo

Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the Judicial investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in May 2007, in the Algarve, of course: "With the failure of all research and millions spent, we just wanted to discredit our line of research [ Maddie died accidentally and parents hid the body], it is time to refocus the investigation. "

Gonçalo Amaral said yesterday the CM that is now in Portugal," start with the reconstruction that was never made ​​and the laboratory analysis of evidence ever were truly analyzed, as the hairs on the back of your car where Madeleine fluids were found. " the investigator in the reform states that it is necessary to follow leads as the" incineration Madeleine's body in a coffin of a British súbdita "and access to medical records girl in the UK, which has never been allowed.

Ler mais em: http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/portugal/detalhe/20160424_0930_investiguem_a_tese_de_corpo_incinerado.html

What complete, total pish.

1. It was Amoral himself that halted plans for the first 'reconstruction' - any 'reconstruction' now would be utterly pointless.

2. Statements from Madeleine's family doctors are in the police files. What else does he want or need? Not that it's any of his business...

3. For the millionth time, it is a matter of record that there were no 'body fluids' in the hire car, least of all from Madeleine McCann.

Is Gonzo being thick on purpose, or does he actually not understand the forensic reports?

As for babbling about imaginary cremations, coffins and shadows - one can only assume that the booze has finally damaged what little brain he ever had beyond repair.

Finally - none of it is any of his business. It ceased to be his business when his employers kicked him off the case, and it is way past time Gonzo pulled on his big boy pants and accepted that.

Though I suppose he's making a cushy living in the CartofMuck empire by exploiting Madeleine McCann with his horrible inventions and lies.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:03 am

Do these morons really believe that nobody, the priest, the verger and the staff at the church would fail to notice a second body?

It's so cretinous and delusional, it's actually almost funny, LL - or would be, if Amoral wasn't inventing this crap about a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:12 am

Hey Sabot! Some nutjob hater thinks you're IN IT because you went to bed instead of waiting up for the Sun to come online. rofl rofl rofl

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 Screen26

I wonder, does it ever occur to these obsessive whackjobs that normal people have lives? Lives that DON'T revolve around the McCann case? That non-obsessives DON'T have this bizarre need to spam media comments sections every time the word 'McCann' appears?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:14 am

bb1 wrote:Do these morons really believe that nobody, the priest, the verger and the staff at the church would fail to notice a second body?

It's so cretinous and delusional, it's actually almost funny, LL - or would be, if Amoral wasn't inventing this crap about a missing child.
It's ignorance, bonny. When we buried my mother in Austria, a Catholic country, the top of the coffin was open and I was able to kiss her goodbye and place in her hands the St Christopher medal and chain she gave me when I was a pre-teen. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:22 am

Ah, but it's deliberate ignorance, LL - reality is the last thing the haters are concerned with.

Just look at them all, hatespamming the Sun, then copying their own comments back to their own hate sites and announcing, Look what the public is saying! Tick tock, the tide is turning

Two words they might like to think about.

CONFIRMATION BIAS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:24 am

bb1 wrote:Hey Sabot! Some nutjob hater thinks you're IN IT because you went to bed instead of waiting up for the Sun to come online. rofl rofl rofl

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 Screen26

I wonder, does it ever occur to these obsessive whackjobs that normal people have lives? Lives that DON'T revolve around the McCann case? That non-obsessives DON'T have this bizarre need to spam media comments sections every time the word 'McCann' appears?

What Site was this?

However, I must says things vastly improved overnight. Doncha just love the extra dead body in the coffin. I am soooo pleased Gonzo has racked that up again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 am

Not-not Bennett's, Sabot.

Yes, it is indeed delightful that Gonzo has, yet again, made a tw@t of himself on telly. It's astounding that his fan club can't see that there is something wrong with him....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:40 am

Myths catch Baulch telling porkies:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8488

Re: THE SUN
Postby sal » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:30 am

Now -

McCann 'supporters' and the Sun shown up again in this tweet from Leanne Baulch: "@TheSun I didn't quit. I removed my name as organiser after receiving threats of harm from #McCann supporters"

Then:

@jontait42 @QUEENdePORTUGAL @19Barbara57 @PJ_GA I handed the account over as I need to focus on my studies, work, and my young daughter x ‐Wed Aug 26 18:53:52 +0000 2015

What's that saying about liars needing good memories? Pcorneater

PS - she will, naturally, be able to produce these supposed 'threats'? No? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:50 am

One of Hoho's numties has been translating gems from Gonzo's display last night:

Isabel Oliveira
Isabel Oliveira Media , government Bd parents made it impossible for police to work calmly abd they conditioned and harmed investigation

See? I knew he'd blame GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE, he always does. Now, what else is there?

Isabel Oliveira
Isabel Oliveira GA is not thinking about suing the parents . He says that's not what matters at the moment

Oh, doesn't Gonzo fancy having to explain himself in the High Court in London?

Isabel Oliveira
Isabel Oliveira There was a preliminary FSS report , that matched mm . The final report contradicts

Lord save us, has Amoral still not grasped the forensics? Is he really as dumb as he looks?

Isabel Oliveira Mrs Fenn sees DP at apartment entrance on afternoon of the 3rd ( evening )

Pity Mrs Fenn is no longer with us, her seeming ability to see through concrete might have been useful. Anyway, so what?

Pamela Copetta Ossandón No, he said he wants to sue them but in this moment he has other things to worry about
Like · 9 · 9 hrs

Lorraine Holden Cheers Pamela x
Like · 1 · 9 hrs
Pamela Copetta Ossandón
Pamela Copetta Ossandón Because suying them is going to be complicated by the fact that they are in the UK

And he'd get short shrift bleating about his non-existent 'honour' in London; all his dirty little secrets would come out in court then.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:20 am

Myths catch more haters telling porkies:

Re: THE SUN
Postby sal » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:49 am

marian greaves1 minute ago
EXCUSE ME !! I did no such thing writing to a celebrity asking for £10,000 I wrote to many asking if they could donate but I didn't specify amount, Please show me a copy of the letter you have, that shows this, if you are unable to please amend the article to Marian Greaves contacted many celebrities asking them to support the campaign, which is the actual fact of what I did

Then - snipped from Greaves' long scrounging letter to Gary Barlow:

Marian Greaves
‎ to Gary Barlow
May 18, 2015 ·
Dear Gary

Forum myths, libel and outright lies are repeated until we get to:

Thirty people who are able to if they donated £10,000 would have it all sorted, it is guaranteed all money raised is going into his friends account so the McCann's will not be able to touch it.

It sure looks to me like Greaves asked Gary Barlow for £10,000.

Oh, and who are these mysterious 'friends' the money is going to? Why can't they come clean about the Scrounge Fund?

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:28 am

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 Screen27

Greavesy Fanclub ‏@rapeymazza 10m10 minutes ago
Marian Greaves is in direct contact with PJGA, Natasha Donn & Sofia Leal... she's quite the little networker, I am sure you'll agree #McCann

Is she, now? I do hope the Scrounge Fund isn't going straight to Lovely Sofa, the wife Gonzo was supposed to have divorced, but apparently hasn't. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:30 am

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 Screen28

n reply to TheSunNeedsGagging
Greavesy Fanclub ‏@rapeymazza 4m4 minutes ago
@LondonGirls107 u stated LB started the fund-she didn't.She fronted another way 2 donate.Marian Greaves = involved with REAL fund #McCann

Is she, now? Absolutely fascinating - and sounds like something the Sun might be VERY interested in. Follow the money, and all that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:34 am

3 shadows of people seen going to the church

Did any of them have the face of Stannis Baratheon, perchance? Because it's just about as likely as this pish. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556119/British-trolls-paid-50-000-help-Portuguese-policeman-fight-libel-suit-against-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html

British trolls paid £50,000 to help Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents
Goncalo Amaral previously ordered to pay McCanns £395,000 in damages
But a court has overturned libel conviction after former inspector appealed
It has emerged that anti-McCann 'fan club' helped pay for his appeal case
By JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 12:00, 24 April 2016 | UPDATED: 12:00, 24 April 2016

British trolls paid £50,000 to help a Portuguese policeman fight his libel suit against Madeleine McCann's parents, it has emerged.
Former police chief Goncalo Amaral had previously been ordered to pay Kate and Gerry McCann £395,000 in damages in April last year after accusing them of lying about their daughter's abduction.
But that libel conviction has been overturned by a court in Portugal after Amaral's appeal was upheld.

A GoFundMe page was set up to help pay for the police inspector's appeal - but the page was later taken over by an anti-McCann 'fan club', according to Antonella Lazzeri of the Sun on Sunday.
Pro-Amaral supporters boosted the fund to £52,000 before the fund was shut, the newspaper reports.

Last week the parents' Lisbon lawyer Isabel Duarte said she intended to fight the appeal decision at the Supreme Court, but had not yet assembled her legal arguments.
Amaral was part of the police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance from a vacation home in Portugal's Algarve region in May 2007, days before her 4th birthday. In 2008 he published his book about the case called 'The Truth of the Lie.'

The McCanns sought 1.2 million euros in damages from Amaral, saying they were 'totally destroyed' and 'depressed' by Amaral's allegations and felt 'ashamed' that they might appear to have been to blame for their daughter's disappearance.
The couple, who denied the policeman's claims, had vowed to spend the pay out on the search for Madeleine.
Portuguese police closed the case in 2008 because authorities had detected no crime, but British police are still looking into it. Madeleine would turn 13 next month.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556119/British-trolls-paid-50-000-help-Portuguese-policeman-fight-libel-suit-against-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html#ixzz46kGZ7EP6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Just a reminder of what that Greaves troll, the good friend of Mrs Gonzo, said in the course of her begging letter to Gary Barlow:

the photo said, look at me i am little and cute, please give, look at me i am little and cute and i have got something wrong with me, please give more.

That's Madeleine McCann, the child they all pretend to care so much, who is the target for Greaves' mockery.

No wonder people think of the hatertrolls as the best friends a child abductor could wish for!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:37 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8489

quote -

The fund isn't at risk because he can't sue the fund. The fund could have a billon in the bank and he could be awarded a tenner and he still couldn't get a penny from the fund.

But I don't see how he could sue, and it would be against the human rights act to sue someone for sueing him as it stops their right to take legal action. They can say what they want about him in court documents.

Bsudes which any attempt to sue them will undermine his own defence.

Personally I hope they sue him in the UK courts for libel now the antis claim he gave permission for his book to be published there.

That would be utterly delicious. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:25 pm

I've just twigged why out of all the things the sun could have slagged amaral off about they chose trolls paying his legal costs. He can't sue the mccanns, but he could apply for costs. However his legal bill is going to have been covered by the donations so he won't get awarded any. So the silver lining to the injustice of this ruling is that the trolls have potentially saved the mccanns tens of thousands. I hope the trolls scrimping and saving is worth it to them now they know it stops the mccanns paying out.

Quite.

Also, he's been inciting them to read the ILLEGAL translations for free. The only person the publishers can look to for 'damages' is Amoral himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:39 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1366p25-travesty-of-justice-as-amaral-wins-libel-appeal

Cupid Stunt jumps on the bandwagon, forgetting that she trashed her own already poor 'reputation' when she starred in the Sun boasting about bitching, trolling and squishing.

And one badly-written mis-mem does not a career make. Gonzo-worshippers are truly delusional.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:58 pm

'SICK BRIT TROLLS RAISED MONEY FOR GONZO' - Page 3 Offwro10

Oh, so it's not a 'hypothesis' any longer, it's now an 'official work', is it? Has anyone told the Attorney General of Portugal about this?

And what on earth is that gobbledegook about the 'English language'? He does know that there are all sorts of different countries in the world, with their own laws?

Man's an utter moron - every time he opens his twisted mouth more crap falls out. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Chris Roberts ‏@Chris_Roberts23 3h3 hours ago
@TheSun Before you continue to libel Snr Amaral you should read his excellent book and the #mccann PJ files. Until you do, shut the feck up

As usual, hatertrolls fail to grasp that, like us, most of the media have read what Amoral himself describes as the badly translated copies on the internet. The most basic fact-checking, and comparison with even the amateur translations of the files, reveals that Gonzo is a compulsive liar, smearer and fantasist.

Does it never occur to them that actually, the media knows far, far more than they do?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:24 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8488&start=25

The sick fecker who took Madeleine McCann has destroyed multiple lives but that's who the McCann weirdos are really defending. Has there been any other case where a group of strangers had a fundraiser which would ultimately serve to protect a child abductor who is possible also a p.a.e.dophile and/or murderer?
Because that's what is happening here IMHO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Cannot argue with one word of that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:53 pm

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-fund-paid-portuguese-cop-11233605

Birmingham fund paid Portuguese cop £50k for legal battle with Madeleine McCann’s parents
13:16, 24 APR 2016 UPDATED 13:16, 24 APR 2016
BY JEANETTE OLDHAM
Goncalo Amaral received the cash after fundraising page was set-up by Leanne Baulch

A Birmingham fundraising appeal paid a Portuguese police officer £50,000 to help him overturn a libel ruling from Madeleine McCann ’s parents, it has emerged.

Goncalo Amaral, 57, was ordered to pay Kate, 47, and Gerry, 48, half a million Euros after falsely accusing them of lying about their three-year-old daughter’s abduction.

A GoFundMe page to support his legal appeal was set up last April by Leanne Baulch, 22 and from Birmingham.

The website page stated the fund was created “as a quest for justice and backed by supporters from all over the globe, in solidarity, friendship and above all, in the interest of furthering the investigation of the case into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.”

Ms Baulch later quit the campaign after it was taken over by an anti-McCann “fan club”.

Yet the fund still raised £52,000 before closing and it has now emerged the money was paid to the former police officer, whose assets were frozen after his 2010 libel loss.

Kate and Gerry have now instructed lawyers to take their legal fight against Amaral to Portugal’s Supreme Court.

If that final ruling goes against them, they will receive no damages from the man they blame for botching the original police investigation.

A source close to the couple from Rothley, Leicestershire, said: “They are seething over the ruling.

“It just drags on and on. As yet they’ve still not received a penny from him in libel damages.

“The timing couldn’t be any worse, just a few weeks away from the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next