JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 Empty Re: More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 14, 2016 8:33 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 Empty Re: More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:19 am

Hmmm. It's let the scum off too lightly, IMO, and hasn't made it clear what a shower of thicko, vicious bottom-feeders they are.

On the other hand, the McCanns will know where to start looking for sicko UK Goncalettes.....

She said Amaral ‘was a policeman doing his job and was persecuted for giving his opinion’

Utter moron - if a UK officer had botched cases as badly as Amoral, been as dirty as Amoral, been as useless as Amoral, they'd be screaming for his head, and a public enquiry, instead of rushing to give money to a dirty cop.

And - oh look!

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 34234E8D00000578-3589566--m-42_1463167617414

Leanne Baulch set up the funding web page

SEXY DUCKFACE STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 Empty lotzatrolls

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:25 am

You know, I think we should start a petition demanding that the so-called 'Met officers' that allegedly donated to the Scrounge Fund should be investigated and demoted/sacked, as this kind of conduct goes totally against the code of conduct of UK cops.

Personally, I don't believe it for one minute - it's the sort of stupid stunt moronic haters that worship dirty ex-cops would try.

But IMO, if there are indeed rotten cops like this in the Met, acting as judge, jury and executioners, they need rooted out and named and shamed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:31 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:37 am

Hounder:

Goodness me - I can hardly believe what I'm reading. Has the tide turned at last?

No, you deluded fool, it hasn't - that cliche is now NINE YEARS OLD.

And please note, all comments supporting Amoral and his fan club can be ignored, they aren't from the 'general public', just the usual hate squad.

Post suzysu Yesterday at 11:57 pm

I posted a question: How do you define 'troll', DM?

So far, it hasn't appeared...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:38 am

Amaral’s book, The Truth Of The Lie, was published three days after the Portuguese authorities formally closed the inquiry in 2008 and cleared the couple of any wrongdoing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589566/Web-trolls-raise-50-000-Portuguese-policeman-wrote-book-claiming-McCanns-killed-daughter-Madeline.html#ixzz48cabo3JU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No doubt about it, any UK police officer that will not abide by that needs rooted out, named, shamed and sacked. If they think it's OK to act as a lynch mob and attack innocent people, they are a danger to society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:53 am

cherry berry ‏@cosyring 1h1 hour ago
I don't think Police Officers who kindly donated in support of Mr. #Amaral will take too kindly at being labelled trolls by the MSM! #mccann
4 retweets 6 likes

Being called 'trolls' is likely to be the least of their problems if this publicity forces their superiors to act, sweetcheeks.

They are IGNORING Portuguese law - you know, Portugal, the country whose Attorney General cleared the McCanns of committing any crime.

They are also IGNORING UK law - UK police are NOT allowed to act as judge, jury and executioner of innocent people. If they exist, they have taken it upon themselves to act as part of a lynch mob.

Name, shame and sack them, in the interests of justice! If they exist...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 10:57 am

Other donors included Tony Bennett, 67, of Harlow, Essex, who has previously been convicted of breaking court undertakings not to publish allegations linking Madeleine’s parents to her disappearance.
Many of those who donated gave regular payments and made abusive or sarcastic comments about the McCanns. One made a reference to a sponsored cycle ride done by Mrs McCann to raise funds to support families with a missing loved one.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589566/Web-trolls-raise-50-000-Portuguese-policeman-wrote-book-claiming-McCanns-killed-daughter-Madeline.html#ixzz48cfXcfh1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Useless oxygen thieves, the whole lot of them. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 11:00 am

Hypocrite hater:

Well well. I have spoken to one of the people named in the article on a previous occasion on a matter unrelated to the GA appeal and I very much doubt that there was direct contact face to face with that person due to geography. I reckon her name was lifted straight from the fund page. I wonder if she gave permission. I will contact her now.

What? You trash the McCanns, and anyone else you choose to target, day in, day out, and imagine you are entitled to do so.

Now you're whining and crying because the media got a name from a PUBLIC scrounge page? Typical CRYBULLY.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 11:05 am

Absolutely Scabby numty:

Colleen Williams
Colleen Williams "Donations included up to £1000 by metropolitan police officers" let's hope that net is closing in fast!!!

Yes, let's hope the Met contacts GoFundMe, finds out which CC that 'donation' came from and sacks the lynch-mobbing officers involved, as they have driven a coach and horses through every rule the UK police are supposed to abide by.

If they exist.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 14, 2016 11:19 am

bb1 wrote:cherry berry ‏@cosyring  1h1 hour ago
I don't think Police Officers who kindly donated in support of Mr. #Amaral will take too kindly at being labelled trolls by the MSM! #mccann
4 retweets 6 likes

Being called 'trolls' is likely to be the least of their problems if this publicity forces their superiors to act, sweetcheeks.

They are IGNORING Portuguese law - you know, Portugal, the country whose Attorney General cleared the McCanns of committing any crime.

They are also IGNORING UK law - UK police are NOT allowed to act as judge, jury and executioner of innocent people. If they exist, they have taken it upon themselves to act as part of a lynch mob.

Name, shame and sack them, in the interests of justice! If they exist...

Of course, they didn't give their names. They would have faced instant dismissal if they had. But then I don't believe that they exist either.
Well, apart from one retired dickhead, who was likely offered retirement as one of two option. A bit like Amaral.

I've got "Friends" in The Police, you know. And getting an opinion out of them is like extracting blood from a stone. Which is as it jolly well should be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 11:32 am

Exactly, Sabot, UK police officers aren't allowed to have opinions on ANYTHING - justice, neutrality, all those important principles the Goncalettes don't understand.

I don't believe this 'donation' is genuine,any more than I believe all those yoyo 'donations' are genuine, and I would not be one bit surprised if Dirtymac was revealed to be up to his grubby neck in the fakery - he certainly vanished suddenly when people started acting questions.

But, this needs to be investigated on the off-chance the 'police donation' is genuine. Because on the face of it, a bunch of Met police officers are giving money to a dirty, foreign ex-cop and perverting the course of justice in an investigation into the disappearance of a British child.

Throw out these rotten apples - dirty cops anywhere are a disgrace to the force.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 11:36 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7150021/Web-trolls-raise-50000-for-Portuguese-cop-who-wrote-book-claiming-Kate-and-Gerry-killed-Madeleine-McCann-And-even-Brit-police-donated.html

Web trolls raise £50,000 for Portuguese cop who wrote book claiming Kate and Gerry killed Madeleine McCann... And even 'Brit police donated'

If I was the McCanns, I would be demanding the Met roots out the 'donating police officers' - how can there be a proper investigation into Madeleine's abduction if lynch-mobbing Gonzo fans are in the police force?

It's an absolute betrayal of 21st century law in European democracies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 11:41 am

Robert Carlisle ‏@RobertCarlisl10 · 12m12 minutes ago

Oh dear , the comments #McCann https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1432137213479380&id=161385360554578 … Public have their say

Bonkers Butler, the convicted parent-abuser, incites hatespam so they can pretend it's from 'members of the public'. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 11:43 am

Also being discussed here:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=314650#p314650

The doorstep challenge

Quote:

Deffo busy .....silly... Saturday for the trolls......now 3 articles for them to "comment innocently" on as pretendy multi Id'd ordinary members of the public.....They'll be rifling through their Sock drawers as I type..

Precisely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 14, 2016 11:48 am

bb1 wrote:Exactly, Sabot, UK police officers aren't allowed to have opinions on ANYTHING - justice, neutrality, all those important principles the Goncalettes don't understand.

I don't believe this 'donation' is genuine,any more  than I believe all those yoyo 'donations' are genuine, and I would not be one bit surprised if Dirtymac was revealed to be up to his grubby neck in the fakery - he certainly vanished suddenly when people started acting questions.

But, this needs to be investigated on the off-chance the 'police donation' is genuine. Because on the face of it, a bunch of Met police officers are giving money to a dirty, foreign ex-cop and perverting the course of justice in an investigation into the disappearance of a British child.

Throw out these rotten apples - dirty cops anywhere are a disgrace to the force.

It doesn't actually bear scrutiny, does it. No names. No pack Drill. And Peter Mac disappears from The Number One Cess Pit.

Very wise, if you ask me. Retired, British Police Officers can still be deprived of their Pensions if they break The Rules. Unlike Portugal.

The British Secrecy Act is for Life. They can only buck that one if they don't need their Pensions.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 11:54 am

The Goncalettes don't understand that, Sabot. They don't even understand that it is for EVERYONE'S benefit - even theirs, should they fall foul of the law.

Remember Amoral screeching his ugly head off because he wanted some UK officer to testify for him at one of his many trials? And when the officer, naturally, refused to, Amoral started bellowing about POLITICAL INTERFERENCE?

Bunch of morons, led by a moron. wker
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 14, 2016 12:10 pm

bb1 wrote:The Goncalettes don't understand that, Sabot. They don't even understand that it is for EVERYONE'S benefit - even theirs, should they fall foul of the law.

Remember Amoral screeching his ugly head off because he wanted some UK officer to testify for him at one of his many trials? And when the officer, naturally, refused to, Amoral started bellowing about POLITICAL INTERFERENCE?

Bunch of morons, led by a moron. wker

Oh, I remember that one. De Freitas, wasn't it? A Portuguese born, British Police Officer, who valued his job. I can't begin to understand why Amaral even asked. He actually thought that this man would stand up in Court and support him, even if The Law had allowed?

Or perhaps Amaral knew that it wouldn't be allowed? Daft as a Fox, as my Granny used to say.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 12:28 pm

One of Bennett's lackeys:

I have never seen any proof that the substantial anonymous donation to Dr. Amaral's funding was from the UK police. It could have been an ex-cop (:-)) going round the local boozer with a collection tin or it could have been a well wisher trying to make a point.

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 Screen31

That a hint that they all know it was only Dirtymac playing games?

PS - If these 'police officers' exist, and they were anywhere near the Grange investigation - then the whole investigation is valueless.

Police officers that support convicted perjurers like Amoral, and convicted torturers like de Almeida, should be booted out of the force - without their pensions. Because dirty cops make everything dirty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 1:21 pm

They would be well advised to remember what their pet profiler, Pat Brown, said about them.

For all of you who say folks in the UK are waking up, you are living in a fishbowl. 99% of the country has NEVER read a Madeleine McCann forum or read the PJ files. When you see a bunch of anti-McCann comments underneath a news story that isn't because the average people are getting the point: it is because YOU and others who comment HERE and on Internet forums are always looking for articles on the case and as soon as one pops up, YOU are posting comments. It is the same small group of people that are vocal, not the majority of the country. It is an ILLUSION.

They are living in their own little hate bubble, where naturally, 'everyone' agrees with them. It's called

CONFIRMATION BIAS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Some hounder:

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:
Also no need to keep repeating the mantra that "the parents have been cleared of all wrongdoing" when it's patently untrue.

Really? What does this statement, by the AG of Portugal, say?

b) The archiving of the Process concerning arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

In the real world, the McCanns HAVE been cleared of all wrong-doing. Suck it up, trolls, and try to grasp reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 2:21 pm

I wonder, are the Goncalletes capable of grasping just how damning that NZ headline is?

UK police linked with man who accused McCanns of killing Madeleine

I hope this matter is taken further. Met officers who are part of an internet lynch mob are a disgrace to their uniform, and a danger to the public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Numty:

Yvonne Williams Beadnell
Yvonne Williams Beadnell They can say what they like but have you noticed that less are paying attention to what they say but are looking more to the justice side.. Their little house of cards has long been due for a tumble. If we are labelled trolls then be proud of been called one in this case! 32000 people can't all be wrong or trolls

Yes, they can.

More hater drama as tabloids allegedly visit them - Page 5 Image

PS - there aren't '32,000' of you, fool. In reality, there is barely a tenth of that number. Why do they think their stupid petitions keep flopping?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 14, 2016 4:35 pm

What happens now the McCanns have been libelled in the UK?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next