JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Battles of the European Cup.....

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Battles of the European Cup.....

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:55 am

I think Russia should have kept their 'assets' on a tighter lead, LL......mind you, I wouldn't like to be in Ultra shoes if their behaviour gets Russia kicked out. They are liable to find themselves in the Black Dolphin prison for the next ten years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Battles of the European Cup.....

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:11 am

football championship stinks.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:15 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you, Pedro. Portugal has steered clear of the trouble, I think? I know you drew with Iceland, but that's nothing to be ashamed of, football throws up odd results, sometimes.

I am actually quite glad Scotland didn't qualify for this one, too much trouble going on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:40 am

you welcome bb1.

about Iceland, I honestly thought that Iceland would score more goals, either way, I´m not interested in football, specially when involves the Portuguese team, which, in my opinion, are a bunch of loosers full of vanity and arrogance.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

Yes, I gather Ronaldo made a bit of a fool of himself.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 am

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 am

Hi Pedro, it isn't always the biggest who win - but if Iceland had lost I don't reckon they would have reacted as Ronaldo did after the match!   So pathetic - well done, Iceland.   LL

Cristiano Ronaldo hits out at ‘small’ Iceland after Portugal are held - story at link.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/14/portugal-iceland-euro-2016-match-report

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:59 am

Overpaid, arrogant muppet. It's a good job Scotland doesn't sulk every time we get beaten by 'small' teams - it's a game, and it's supposed to be fun. Losing shouldn't be the end of the world.

Attitudes like that are actually part of what puts me off sport - it's all about money, and bigheads like him, who would be working in car washes if they couldn't kick a ball.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Football joke:

3 hours ago
England will have a new Captain this time next week. He's called Peter, and he'll pilot the 737 that brings them home. #ENGWAL
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:09 am

LL, your words are mine.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:12 am

CR hey, why are you complaining about Iceland? Need I remind you CR, that your team had the same behavior in other football games. Certainly, if PT had won the match against Iceland, CR tell me, would you and your team had not had the same behaviour about celebration? instead of you CR makes your comments, if you had the same commitment in playing, but no, what you just do is to speak, instead of playing, everytime you play for the PT team you do nothing for the team , but in the foreign team which you belong, you are forced to play correctly, because otherwise you lose the only means of feed your thirst for fame, and what I say to you also tell the players of the Portuguese team.

arrogant fools. everytime a championship match is organized, you with the PT team have always the same arrogant behaviour, you people stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 am

It was a happy day for Scottish football when we realised we're just not that good at it, Pedro. And if we ever qualify for anything, it's by sheer luck. So, the Tartan Army just goes along to cheer their team and have fun, knowing they're going to lose, so there's no point getting upset.

Sport is supposed to be healthy, and fun, but that seems to have been forgotten because of money.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:25 am

Nae footie, that's a game for wimps!   We start our bairns aye young at a game non-Scots are rubbish at!!    LL

Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 A5264cb5921e199545fc68d2ae5d6eb7
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:32 am

Maybe that's why we're so rotten at it, LL - it's too wimpy! rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:40 am

about: " but that seems to have been forgotten because of money.", that is the reason why football has become a business, specially for football players. these type of matches stinks.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:41 am

bb1 wrote:Maybe that's why we're so rotten at it, LL - it's too wimpy! rofl
I put it down to a surfeit of haggis and neeps, over-indulgence with clooties, Scots shortcake etc! Oh and many drams of uisge beatha!! LL yaydance biggrin
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:59 pm

'I love you, baby!' Watch hundreds of lovestruck Irish football fans serenading a blonde French girl in Bordeaux (and one even steals a kiss at the end)
Fans sung Can’t Take My Eyes Off You and Hey Baby to laughing woman
They chanted and danced around her, and one stole a kiss at the end
Supporters seemed in high spirits despite losing three-nil to Belgium

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648924/I-love-baby-Watch-hundreds-lovestruck-Irish-football-fans-serenading-blonde-French-girl-Bordeaux.html#ixzz4C3c4NNEG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now that's how fans should behave!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Idiots.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Today's results: Wales 3 - Russia 0 Slovakia 0 - England 0
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:12 pm

OMG!!! Are you sure that's the right way round for Wales - Russia? That's a turnup....

So, the Russians will be furious, and some of the English won't be far behind.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Battles of the European Cup..... - Page 3 ClauRqVWMAAcSj8

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:47 am

And that's the end of that. Iceland, population under 350,000, beats England 2-1 and the England manager falls on his sword. Next stop for the smallest country in the competition is France. LL wave wave
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:35 am

That's a debacle worthy of Scotland, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next