JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured

4 posters

Go down

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured Empty Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured

Post  Lamplighter Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:25 am

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured

Police says 19-year-old man arrested and ‘mental health’ a significant factor in the attack although ‘terrorism’ is also one line of inquiry
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36972126
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured Empty Re: Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:27 am

There's no more news so far this morning - suspicions are high that it's another of those 'lone wolves'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured Empty Re: Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:31 am

http://news.sky.com/story/terror-police-probe-deadly-knife-attack-10522062

Terrorism is being examined as a potential motive for a knife attack in central London that left one woman dead and five others injured.

Britain's most senior counter-terrorism officer Commander Mark Rowley said while mental health may have been a "significant factor" in the attack, terrorism was "one line of inquiry that we should explore".

Police were called to reports of an armed man attacking people in Russell Square at 10.33pm on Wednesday.

Astoundingly speedy police diagnosis of 'mental illness'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:47 am

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured CpAQjK5WgAA_Xhc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:50 am

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured CpAPi6hWcAENj4A

Yes. One suspects the 'mental illness' will turn out to believing in a 7th century 'prophet' that launched himself from a meteorite, on a white horse, to make the first Moon landing....

I will be happy to be proven wrong, and for this one to be a bogstandard homicidal nutjob, but the language from the authorities is suggesting otherwise.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:44 am

Oh Lord, the dead woman is American. And the injured are Brits, Aussie, US and Israeli. A press conference is due shortly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:52 am

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured 68863098

The man in custody is a Somali with a Norwegian passport.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Isabelle ‏@SoundIsabelle 1m1 minute ago
Ugh, Trump's predictably odious response to the fact the #russelsquare victim is American is making me sick in advance.
0 retweets 0 likes

Lovely bit of moonbat virtue signalling. Never mind the dead and injured, Trump might say something Bad. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:13 pm

The 'not radicalized mentally ill Norwegian passport holder' chose his victims with remarkable care for a 'random attacker'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:58 pm

The footage of his arrest published by The Sun emerged as Britain's top anti-terror officer Mark Rowley said they have now interviewed the suspect, spoken to his family, searched his London home and liaised with MI5 and MI6 and believe it was a 'spontaneous' and 'random' attack, not 'motivated by terrorism'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3722796/Woman-killed-five-people-injured-terrorist-knife-attack-central-London.html#ixzz4GMrf65Xy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes, of course it was. He just happened to be spontaneously carrying a knife when he randomly attacked people who have, randomly, turned out to be mainly American and Israeli.

Look, this palpable nonsense really isn't helping one bit, especially as all these randomly mentally ill killers do actually have one thing in common.....

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:00 pm

If the Russell Square knife attack is terror-related, it follows warnings that ISIS grooms people with mental health problems to inspire them to carry out murder.
The killing is currently being investigated by the Metropolitan Police's homicide team with the support of the force's counter-terrorism unit, but Scotland Yard said early indications suggested 'mental health is a significant factor in this case'.
It comes just days after a schizophrenic knifeman who tried to behead a Tube passenger during an Islamic State-inspired rampage was sent to Broadmoor high-security hospital to begin a life sentence.

Somali-born Muhiddin Mire, 30, targeted strangers at random in the ticket hall at Leytonstone Underground station in east London on December 5 last year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3722796/Woman-killed-five-people-injured-terrorist-knife-attack-central-London.html#ixzz4GMsn88QI

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:22 pm

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured Norw10

Do the media have the slightest concept of how ridiculous they sound? Of the damage they are doing to themselves when they make risible statements like that?

It does NOT 'soothe the masses', or whatever it is they think they're doing. On the contrary, it just increases the contempt in which so many already hold the media and the establishment.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Oh, we have a name:

ld Holborn CBE ✘ ‏@Holbornlolz 3h3 hours ago
Zakaria Bulhan named as London knife killer

I wonder if it's this Zakaria Bulhan from London?

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured CpCN0V5WIAA8ypI

Who knows? Doubtless the BBC are, as we speak, trying to find a way of making Zakaria Bulhan sound Nordic, following their stunning success in Anglicising the name of the Munich killer?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:32 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russell-square-attack-new-dramatic-8563139

Teenage Russell Square attack suspect is named by police
19:02, 4 AUG 2016 UPDATED 19:07, 4 AUG 2016
BY JOHN SHAMMAS
Zakaria Bulhan was Tasered by police and taken into custody after the shocking attack in central London

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured Armed-police-officers-patrol-past-the-scene-of-a-knife-attack-in-Russell-Square-in-London

'That level of police presence I haven't seen since 7/7 and I was here - I live around the corner'

But...but.... he was 'mentally ill'! Oh, don't tell me something is being hidden from us.

There's something very reassuring about Sikh officers with firearms; possibly because they have spent centuries fighting off islamic attacks in India, you just know they wouldn't hestitate to shoot any b*gger shouting about Allah and waving knives....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:39 pm

So much denial?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:05 pm

Indeed; his victims seem rather selective, for a 'random attack', too. I wish the police had shot him, not just tasered him, means he'll get to mouth off at a trial, and we'll have to pay for his keep for the next few decades.

I know, I'm bad. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:42 pm

No, not at all Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:46 am

http://www.thelocal.no/20160804/man-behind-brutal-london-stabbing-is-norwegian

The 19-year-old arrested for stabbing an American woman to death in London is a Norwegian citizen, police have confirmed.

Norway's Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Thursday morning confirmed that the man, who is of Somali origin, had left Norway in 2002, when he was just five years old.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:59 am

Knife attack in central London leaves woman dead and five injured 36E49A2500000578-3723832-image-m-5_1470377709197

Zakaria Bulhan, 19 (pictured as a schoolboy), moved to the UK from Norway in 2002, and was said to be suffering possible 'mental health issues' when he allegedly stabbed his unsuspecting victims in Russell Square

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723832/I-don-t-know-s-luck-fate-s-miracle-woman-standing-perished-eyes-Israeli-holidaymaker-18-reveal-horror-Somali-Russell-Square-carnage.html#ixzz4GRkeUyqY

Very Nordic. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:05 am

'They're a Muslim family, the mother always wore a full black burka.
'I asked the police what is happening but they can't say at the moment. I heard lots of banging and noises and saw the police carrying out a black bag'.
The neighbour who lives above Bulhan's flat heard a raid and saw 'around 30 officers on the stairs.'
A downstairs neighbour confirmed that a mother and two young men live in the flat. He said: 'I've only really spoken to them to say 'hi'. The mother is very pleasant. She always asks after me and my mother.
'I've never had a conversation with either of the two boys. Apparently they are Somalian but they all speak with an English accent. The mother is really quiet. She always has her hijab on but she's a very pleasant woman and speaks proper English'.

I am sure it's totally irrelevant that his mother goes around like a walking bin bag; after all, this is Nothing To Do With Islam.

I am sure it is just a coincidence that he murdered a blonde American, and attacked a pretty Israeli girl.

American Darlene Horton, 64, a retired teacher was fatally injured. The others hurt were British, American, Israeli and Australian and all were treated in hospital. Three were discharged. None are critically ill.

'Random attack' my ar@e.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:55 pm

Politically correct claptrap.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down