JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS Empty US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:39 pm

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS CwXTqvMVIAAf_tZ

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS Empty Re: US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:44 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS Empty Re: US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Good gracious! She should be totally ashamed of herself but she is too mental to know that? Poor Chris Stevens.

mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:05 pm

How anyone can vote for Hillary, after Benghazi alone, I just don't know, Lily. I wish her fan club would go and look at a few pictures of the poor man's corpse - they aren't hard to find - and grasp just what was inflicted on him in the last hours of his life.

While Clinton did bugger all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Her followers seem to be brain dead bimbos to be honest. They believe all her spin. I don't understand them at all.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:46 am

It's because she has ovaries, Lily - GURLLLLL POWER, strong wimmen, fiesty feminists and all that bollox.

They don't seem to grasp that it is THEM that are doing women down, by painting them as special snowflakes that need protected from nasty, toxic masculinity.

They don't grasp that Trump gives praise where praise is due, regardless of colour, creed or gender.

He also insults where insults are due, regardless of colour, creed or gender. And who can disagree with him over Rosie O'Donell? rofl rofl rofl

Meanwhile.......

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS Front2

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:37 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:40 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

“Because of Weinergate and the sexting scandal, the NYPD started investigating it. Through a subpoena, through a warrant, they searched his laptop, and sure enough, found those 650,000 emails. They found way more stuff than just more information pertaining to the inappropriate sexting the guy was doing,” Prince claimed.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:49 pm

And now we get into the seriously wierd:

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

In what is undoubtedly the most bizarre Wikileaks revelation to date, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was invited to a “spirit cooking dinner” by performance artist Marina Abramovic, to take part in an occult ritual founded by Satanist Aleister Crowley.
In an email dated June 28, 2015, Abramovic wrote, “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”
Tony Podesta then forwarded the email to his brother John Podesta (Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman), asking him, “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner.”

There's more at the link, but don't read it if you're squeamish. There seems little room for doubt that, as well as Weiner the Pervert, Hillary's close circle contains people who are semi-satanists.

Don't look at the links if you're easily upset.

http://wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/wikileaks-john-podestas-satanic-dinner-warning-graphic-content

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/11/03/podesta-emails-reveal-clintons-inner-circle-as-sex-cult-with-connections-to-human-trafficking/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/wikileaks-podesta-involved-spirit-cooking-dinners-cult-activity/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/louis-farrakhan-hillary-clinton-thats-wicked-woman-spiritcooking-video/

https://twitter.com/hashtag/spiritcooking?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=refgoogle

#spiritcooking
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:56 pm

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS Drudge10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:59 pm

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/

WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm
‘Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner … All my love, Marina’
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:03 pm

See for yourselves:

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

To: Tony Podesta <podesta@podesta.com<mailto:podesta@podesta.com>>
Subject: Dinner

Dear Tony,

I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?

All my love, Marina

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:05 pm

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS Dad78a993da88ab6acade052fdb3f3c7e8a592863913cb56ddf4810082549936
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:09 pm

Bonny, they are to a person wicked to the core. mad mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:21 pm

I hadn't heard of this revolting, degenerate thing before, Lily, and I am utterly disgusted. It puts a new light on all the other stories about the Clinton camp currently swirling round.

I think anyone contemplating voting for Hillary needs to:

a. Grasp what a monster they are endorsing.

b. Grasp that they are actually voting for President Kaine, as she isn't going to be in office very long, should she somehow get elected.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

After all this, Bonny, I still think she will get in and probably not by fair means......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:30 pm

I can see all Hell breaking loose if she gets in after all this - and not the kind of Hell her spirit cooking friends enjoy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:38 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/soros-drops-millions-rig-justice-system-arizona

Soros Drops Millions To 'Rig' Justice System In Arizona

Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Nov 4, 2016 1:15 PM
SHARES
TwitterFacebookReddit
As we recently noted, with hundreds of millions of dollars poured into presidential and congressional elections in the United States it can be difficult, even for mega donors like George Soros, to truly understand how much influence is being "bought." That's why Soros is pursuing a new strategy to dump millions into the campaigns of local district attorneys, a position which "exercises the greatest discretion and power in the system." So far, Soros has funneled $3 million into seven local DA races over the past year but his support is "expected to intensify in the next few years, thanks to longer-term planning and candidate recruitment." In general, Soros looks to fund progressive DAs running on platforms to "reduce racial disparity in sentencing" and support prison "diversion programs" for drug offenders instead of trials that could result in jail time.

And now it appears, as Politico's Scott Bland reports, Soros' efforts to "reshape the American justice system" are accelerating as the billionaire has contributed $2 million to a group working to defeat Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona, the latest target of Soros’ big spending in local law enforcement campaigns over the past year.

Why is that allowed? Why is it even legal? It's real banana republic stuff.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:20 pm

Paul Joseph WatsonVerified account
‏@PrisonPlanet
Hillary campaign chairman involved in bizarre ceremonies where black people are humiliated. #SpiritCooking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

There seems to be a lot of wierd stuff appearing in the Podesta emails, all sorts of odd references to foodstuffs where it doesn't make much sense.

I don't know what is going on here, but I don't like any of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Follow

James WoodsVerified account
‏@RealJamesWoods
Why is his nightmare woman always pointing at some imaginary best friend in the world with that horrid cackle face expression? So phony

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS CvG5GkXWgAAXWN9
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Bonny, I don't know why Soros is allowed to do that except to say that he has a legitimate US address (or two).

Everything stinks about him anyway.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:17 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:18 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Democrats for Trump
‏@YoungDems4Trump
In light of the recent @wikileaks about #SpiritCooking, Hillary should update her campaign logo:

US Elections 4 - LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS CwckbefVQAExgkU

First election I can remember that involved Moloch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:55 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That was my first reaction........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next