JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mrs May calls snap General Election

5 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: Mrs May calls snap General Election

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Exposed: Labour anarchists 'joke' about burning down Tories' houses while threatening 'war' in days before election as party's signs across the country are daubed with Nazi graffiti
EXCLUSIVE: Labour supporters plotting to burn or burgle pro-Tory houses
On web post about signs, one anarchist wrote: 'I like em shows ya who to torch!'
Another added: 'It's sickening! Burn the f****** lot!' and vowed to 'rob' homes
It comes as Tory signs across the country are daubed with vile graffiti
Labour supporters have revealed they are behind many of the vandal attacks
In a shocking series of comments a man named Richard J Perry bragged about ripping down the placards and then said: 'F*** the consequences, this is war'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4567270/Labour-anarchists-plot-burn-rob-Tory-homes.html#ixzz4iyTd8iUQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 410B8B6F00000578-4567270-image-a-241_1496451646495

So progressive and tolerant! I wonder, do the Corbinistas think this foretaste of life under Jezza makes people want to vote for them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 Empty Re: Mrs May calls snap General Election

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Britain Elects‏
@britainelects
Follow
More
Westminster voting intention:

CON: 40% (-6)
LAB: 39% (+5)
LDEM: 8% (-)
UKIP: 5% (+2)

(via @Survation / 03 Jun)

So, according to which poll you believe, the Tories have either a one-point lead or a twelve-point lead? Frankly, the polls have become pointless, you would be as well staring at goat entrails.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:29 pm

More goat entrails:

Britain Elects‏ @britainelects 33s
More

CON: 45% (-)
LAB: 34% (+1)
LDEM: 9% (+1)
UKIP: 5% (-)
GRN: 3% (-)

(via @ICMResearch)

Britain Elects‏ @britainelects 19m19 minutes ago
More

CON: 45% (+1)
LAB: 36% (-2)
LDEM: 8% (+1)
UKIP: 4% (-1)

(via ORB / 31 May - 01 Jun)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:40 am

ScotlandVotes‏
@scotlandvotes
Follow
More
BREAKING: @Sunday_Post + @Survation Scottish #ge2017 poll:
SNP 46(-10)
LAB 3(+2)
LD 3(+2)
CON 7(+6)
UKIP 0
GREEN 0
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Britain Elects‏ @britainelects 3h3 hours ago
Our Nowcast for 04 June:
Con: 354 (+24)
Lab: 214 (-18)
SNP: 47 (-9)
LDem: 12 (+4)
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:15 pm

That looks about right, and non-sensational, LL. That said, people do the most peculiar things in polling booths, whatever they've told pollsters previously.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:32 pm

bb1 wrote:That looks about right, and non-sensational, LL. That said, people do the most peculiar things in polling booths, whatever they've told pollsters previously.
I'll take your word for it cos as you know I'm totally at a loss where politics is concerned. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:51 pm

I have very little grasp of what is going on in England and Wales, LL, there are so many local issues that I just don't think the pollsters are picking up on. I can't even imagine who on earth they are polling, to get some of the more outlandish results.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Incidentally, I suspect last night's atrocity may have concentrated minds wonderfully. Lord knows, Mrs May has her failings, but she sounded like a leader this morning.

The very thought of Corbyn and his gang of Trots and terrorist appeasers being in charge at a time of national peril is terrifying to many people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:42 am

Too soon? Corbyn breaks no campaigning convention to attack Theresa May over terror attacks and police cuts.

Labour leader restarts election campaign with attack on government police cuts - despite swift response of cops to London Bridge attack.

JEREMY Corbyn last night attacked the government for trying to protect Brits “on the cheap” — despite the swift response of cops to the London Bridge atrocity.

In a speech in Carlisle the Labour leader said he would deliver 10,000 extra officers to give the security services “the resources they need”.

But the Tories accused him of peddling “evasive soundbites” and pointed to his boasting about opposing anti-terror laws.

Corbyn gave a statement on the “brutal” London Bridge assault on Monday morning after the Labour party followed the government in suspending campaigning for the day.

Hours later he gave the speech criticising police cuts — while security services were receiving widespread praise for quickly swooping on the terrorist gang.

He said: “You cannot protect the public on the cheap. The police and security services must get the resources they need, not 20,000 police cuts.”

“We will recruit another 10,000 new police officers, including more armed police, as well as 1,000 more security services staff to support our communities and help keep us safe.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3724033/corbyn-breaks-no-campaigning-convention-to-attack-theresa-may-over-terror-attacks-and-police-cuts/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:52 am

So we are supposed to believe that Jezza, the terrorists' friend, has suddenly turned into the pro-police, law and order, candidate?

Aye, right.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 am

When I first went into practice I shared Chambers with two friends and guess what, we were based half way down Borough High Street.   Considering the maze that is the area, winding streets, narrow as hell, 8 minutes from a phone call to 3 dead bodies is, I would opine, an excellent result.   The City of London is a devil of a place to try and move fast in, it's mainly a rabbit warren, just as it was yonks ago.   Do you think Corbyn has ever faced any kind of danger?   I personally doubt it. LL  
Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 Stock-photo-all-mouth-and-no-trousers-speech-thought-bubble-cloud-text-yellow-539335885
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:39 am

He's in no danger from terrorists - he's never met one he didn't like, making his speech last night all the more ridiculous.

Yes, eight minutes from alarm to dead terrorists is an astounding result. I confess, I have been chuckling at the more hysterical Breitbart contributors who appear to think that in a situation like that, there would have been a better, faster outcome if the public had had firearms.

Er no, because then the crazies would have had even heavier firearms, and there would have been an absolute bloodbath if crazies and public started blasting at each other in confined spaces....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:42 am

http://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/parties/labour/uncovered-john-mcdonnell-praises-2010-riots/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

McDonnell has previously been criticised for defending student rioters- including Ed Woollard, who was jailed for throwing a fire extinguisher at the police from the roof of the building- but these remarks go even further in his praise for violent rioters as ‘the best of our movement’.

“Having seen that, gone through that period and that acquiescence all since the,.. throughout the 90s and in the early 2000s to see that momentum build up, just showed the best of our movement, and just showed you what there was out there in terms of resources,” McDonnell told a Unite the Resistance Emergency Meeting, on the 16 January 2012.

“It just needed the one small spark way back in November before last, of the students kicking the s**t out of Millbank and then that spark lighting all the combustible material - that then brought people out in March, June and then November, and that’s the best of our movement and it’s still there, you know it’s still there.”

Student riots broke out in the winter of 2010 over increases in student fees. One hundred and fifty three people where arrested in outbreaks of violence during the protests.

Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 2010-riots--1479577411

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:41 pm

General Election 2017: Jeremy Corbyn calls on Theresa May to resign over cuts to police.

Theresa May accuses Jeremy Corbyn of 'abdication of leadership'
Corbyn calls on May to resign over police cuts
PM: Brussels would think 'Christmas had come early' if Corbyn wins
PM: Labour leader has tried to 'hide or deny' views on security
Culture Secretary Karen Bradley suffers 'Diane Abbott moment'
Sajid Javid: Muslims must do more than just 'condemn' terror
General election 2017: Polls and odds tracker
Everything you need to know about Monday's campaigning

Jeremy Corbyn has called on Theresa May to resign as Prime Minister over her record on police cuts.

The Labour leader said Mrs May should quit after presiding over reductions in police numbers while she was Home Secretary.

He said he backed similar calls by "very responsible people" who are "very worried" about her record.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-criticises-theresa-may-police/

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:50 pm

As is pointed out here:

https://order-order.com/2017/06/05/corbyn-cracking-up/

Quote:

Jez says Theresa May should resign over police cuts. He wouldn’t be saying that if he thought he was going to win on Thursday…

Exactly. And frankly, anyone taken in by Fellow Traveller Corbyn's sudden fondness for the police and law'n'order is too stupid to be allowed to vote.

Unless he thinks the police should be run like his Stasi chums?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:17 pm

"very responsible people" who are "very worried" about her record.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am much more worried by Corbyn's Record. And if he knows any Responsible People then I'm a Dutchman. And I can promise you I amn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:48 pm

It's a bit like when the McCann-haters claim to know detectives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Corbyn's blatantly lying - whoever would have guessed?

https://order-order.com/2017/06/05/seumas-ordered-corbyn-spin-real-views-defence/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Who is ever going to forget Corbyn saying he would send Trident to sea to defend us, but without The War Heads.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:50 pm

Oh yes, that was one of his better ones.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:29 pm

Remember Mao and his Little Red Book?   Just seen Corbyn and his being waved at the believers gullible morons on TV.    LL

Mrs May calls snap General Election - Page 10 Jeremy-Corbyn-the-leader-of-Britains-opposition-Labour-Party-launches-the-partys-election-manife
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Rather shows how gullible people can be, doesn't it, LL? The most basic checking on Corbyn reveals he's a wrong 'un, but half-wits will cheer him on because he 'gives them hope', or some such nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:42 pm

The co-leader of the Greens was on TV begging the LibDems to join the Greens in voting for corbyn to stop the Tories. LL yernuts yernuts
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Just be glad you're not in Scotland, LL, it's even loopier.

Labour leader Kezia Dugdale is anti-Corbyn, and obviously anti-SNP, so quiet 'gentlemen's agreements' are being done between Scottish Labour, the Tories and LibDems to let the party with the best chance of ousting the SNP in marginal constituencies run pretty much unopposed.

We only have three Greens standing, but they're little more than the gardening branch of the SNP, so don't count.

PS - I cannot stand that Lucas woman, she never seems to take that smug, superior look off her Green face.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next