JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged)

+2
Pedro Silva
Maggs
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) Empty Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged)

Post  Maggs Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home'

10:52am UK, Thursday October 06, 2011

The parents of a missing 10-month-old baby who disappeared from her bed have made an emotional appeal for her return.

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, from Kansas City, begged that their daughter Lisa Irwin be dropped off somewhere safe, with no questions asked.

The child was last seen at around 10.30pm on Monday, when she was put to bed by her mother.

Her father, an electrician, discovered she was missing when he returned home at around 3.30am from a late shift at work.

Her mother Deborah told reporters: "Please just bring her home, our two other boys are waiting for her.

"Please just drop her off anywhere, we don't care, just somewhere safe where she can come home."

Police have said they are looking into the possibility that Lisa may have been snatched from her bed by someone entering the house through an open window.

Lisa Irwin was last seen when her mother put her to bed

They added that it appeared a window at the house may have been tampered with.

Police have searched the family home, but have stressed the parents are not considered suspects.

They have also combed a nearby wooded area and spoken to neighbours.

Captain Steve Young, of Kansas City police, said the parents had been interviewed, but were not in custody.

"They were co-operative, but at this point we have nothing new to go on," he added.

Lisa is described as having blue eyes and blonde hair.

She is 30 inches tall, weighs around 28lbs (12.7kg) and was wearing purple shorts and a purple top with white kittens on it at the time of her disappearance.

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16083729
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) Empty Re: Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged)

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 pm

If anyone knows with whom this baby is, return this baby safe and sound to their parents, or deliver the baby safe and sound at police station, church, at a kindergarten.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) Empty Re: Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged)

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 pm

A small piece of insight into an American Forum on which I have been posting for some time. I have to say that I thought that this particular Forum was really okay.

I am Eleanor, by the way.
=================

Eleanor
Eleanor's Profile
Private message
E-mail Eleanor

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:57 am
Valhall wrote:
Eleanor wrote:
I am really confused, as usual. I don't really understand how people can so easily assume that it was the parents wot done it. I know this happens, but so does Abduction.

And then I read a suggestion that makes some sort of sense, although in the absence of evidence, this doesn't happen all that often. I prefer some sort of documented logic before I start thinking the worst.

But then if posters didn't have ideas there would be no Forums. And I spend enough time reading here to class myself as some sort of Voyeur. So I am not taking the moral high ground.

Perhaps I have seen too much of innocent people being ripped to shreds. And I would always rather be wrong about a guilty person than add to the misery of an innocent one.

ValHall. Admim wrote.

You're bunching us all up again, Eleanor. I don't believe the parents "did it". I suspect a tragic accident that is now being covered up. I also haven't ruled out an abductor. But a light-flipping, cell-phone stealing, walk-out-through-the-front-door, baby-napper...is a little hard to swallow.

Please don't make posts that are critical of others who see things differently than you. We're not doing that to anyone who thinks this baby was stolen. So you are free to share your thoughts on that scenario without reproach...I assure you.

And, since your aggravation at us is repetitive, if you're not happy, it's okay to leave. We'd prefer you stick around, give us your opposing views on the case, but just leave the comments insinuating we're a bunch of dipshits for not agreeing with you out. Okay?

I, Eleanor wrote.

Difficult to gainsay Admin, but I haven't insinuated that you are all a bunch of dipshits because I don't think that you are. And I am happy enough to read your opinions, so I can't find them that offensive.
I just tend to lean towards Innocent until Proven Guilty, and I thought that this is what I was saying.
I am stunned by the fact that you think I am critisising. I was only trying to say that people should beware. I don't think they are Not Guilty because I don't know.

I can't seriously comment on the situation at the moment, beyond the fact that I have seen nothing to implicate them and no odd behaviour that couldn't be attributed to frantic parents. Children do get stolen from their beds no matter what statistics say. But there aren't too many ways in which I can say that.

I shall now cease to comment, and just carry on reading.
====================================

I expect to get banned shortly. Same old bloody same old.

No news of the baby, but the parents, like The McCanns have aquired a Private Investigator because The Police are now concentrating on the mother of the child because she failed a Polygraph, despite the fact that Polygraphs are not admissable even in American Courts. A bit like Cadaver Dogs.

Remind me never to take a Polygraph if one of my little horrors ever goes missing in the vicinity of me. Especially as I have Googled, "How to Make Chloroform", more times than I care to remember. It's dead bloody easy to make, you know. I wish I had known this four years ago. And it has no smell if concocted correctly.

Nor will I be answering The 48 Questions
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:29 pm

I've seen the ghouls speculating, yet again, Sabot. What on earth is wrong with them, that they enjoy these things so much?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:31 pm

No news of the baby, but the parents, like The McCanns have aquired a Private Investigator because The Police are now concentrating on the mother of the child because she failed a Polygraph, despite the fact that Polygraphs are not admissable even in American Courts. A bit like Cadaver Dogs.
Hang on, the only one saying the police said the mother failed the Polygraph is the mother.
I strongly suspect the mother didn't fail at all.
It is common practice for law enforcement to use this ploy in the hopes the parents will confess to the crime.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:24 pm

crazytony wrote:No news of the baby, but the parents, like The McCanns have aquired a Private Investigator because The Police are now concentrating on the mother of the child because she failed a Polygraph, despite the fact that Polygraphs are not admissable even in American Courts. A bit like Cadaver Dogs.
Hang on, the only one saying the police said the mother failed the Polygraph is the mother.
It is common practice for law enforcement to use this ploy in the hopes the parents will confess to the crime.

Yer well, they all lie, Tony. They even do it in England. Apparently it is an acceptable move.

But I have since received a gracious apology from Val Hall. Well, nearly. But then she doesn't have too many Brits posting from France. But actually she is a much better Forum Owner than most.

Do you know, I nearly bailed out. And then I thought, "feck that for a game of soldiers. Them and whose bloody Army?"
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:No news of the baby, but the parents, like The McCanns have aquired a Private Investigator because The Police are now concentrating on the mother of the child because she failed a Polygraph, despite the fact that Polygraphs are not admissable even in American Courts. A bit like Cadaver Dogs.

Yer well, they all lie, Tony. They even do it in England. Apparently it is an acceptable move.

But I have since received a gracious apology from Val Hall. Well, nearly. But then she doesn't have too many Brits posting from France. But actually she is a much better Forum Owner than most.

Do you know, I nearly bailed out. And then I thought, "feck that for a game of soldiers. Them and whose bloody Army?"
Quite right Sabot!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:32 pm

I was staggered to find out just how UNreliable polygraphs are....and then I also read that the Green River serial killer passed one.
And because of that, he was able to go on killing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:44 pm

bb1 wrote:I was staggered to find out just how UNreliable polygraphs are....and then I also read that the Green River serial killer passed one.
And because of that, he was able to go on killing.
This is the reason they are not allowed into evidence, Bonny.

If someone takes say, a valium, prior to the test they; are going to be calm and coherent and the machine will indicate innocence. Despite the fact it could be a serial killer sitting there wired up.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:55 pm

It's horrifying, actually, that so much faith was put in polygraphs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Ridgway

He PASSED a polygraph in 1984, carried on killing, and wasn't finally arrested till 2001. 70+ victims and he passed a polygraph...

IMO, they should have gone in the bin as junk science after that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:15 pm

So why have them at all? Just junk science. A bit like Cadaver Dogs. Bloody useless when it comes to Evidence.

PS. I think the Father done it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) Empty Missing Baby Lisa

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Thank you for the link, Pedro, I will merge it smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:39 pm

You welcome my friend, thank you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Could this thread be moved to The Member's Section? I don't feel able to go on commenting where it can be read by all and sundry. But I am pretty horrified. Again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:34 pm

I don't think anyone here is going to be jumping to conclusions without information, or libelling anyone, Sabot confused

No-one has any idea what happened, we just hope the child can be found....I think everyone has learned the folly of playing armchair detective with people's lives?

ETA, Oh, FFS! I've just looked at one of the pitchforker sites, and there they are, getting the internet lynch mobs in full cry yet again.

Do these people ever stop getting off on other people's misery?

How would they like it if one of their family got caught up in one of these media circuses, and a bunch of internet ghouls were screeching for blood?

Disgusting 'people'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Look at this for blind, pitchforking hatred:

ufercoffy ufercoffy
I hope the McCanns are pleased with themselves now that another child is a victim of their copycat faked abduction #LIsaIrwin #mccann

How many ways are there in which that ghoul is an offence to decent, humane, society? It doesn't hesitate to devalue and dehumanise a child as long as it gives it an excuse to blame the McCanns.

The ghoul has so much contempt for a child, it devalues and dehumanises a little girl so it can praise a stupid, fictional creation of Stevo's.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:58 pm

The Hindley fan is at it too:

justice4maddie Seeking justice
@
@w_nicht Lisa Irwin deja vue with #Mccann `s ,yet another child suffers because of Kate,Gerry
3 hours ago

Mind you, what else can you expect from a ghoul like it?

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) Morehindley2aqot
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Removed.

Last edited by Sabot on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not applicable.)
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Discussion started in members area, too, as well as news thread.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 pm

To ufercoffy / otherĀ“s like you moron:

the f*** word.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:26 pm

bb1 wrote:Discussion started in members area, too, as well as news thread.

Thanks, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Very interesting News Report on Video about Cadaver Dogs.

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29585405/detail.html
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Thanks, Sabot - I took a shot of the bullet points:

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) Kmbc10

That seems perfectly sensible and logical to me?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gringo Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Thanks, Sabot - I took a shot of the bullet points:

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) Kmbc10

That seems perfectly sensible and logical to me?

Wow! Only 70 percent of the dogs are accurate, and that is only the well-trained dogs and what trainer is going to admit their dog is not well-trained. Amazing! So many people are convinced that these dogs literally walk on water, can do no wrong! I love dogs, but geez they are dog with a HUMAN handler. I say the cadaver dog hit at the foot of the Irwin's bed means nothing. I feel like it could have very well been urine or such the dog alerted to. The people that just go on and on about the hit meaning there was a dead body there make me want to vomit

Last edited by The Gringo on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next