JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged)

+2
Pedro Silva
Maggs
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged)

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Quite, Gringo - I have a dog that barks at planes, but I don't think he's a subsitute for radar...

Dogs are an invaluable tool, but they are just a tool. The dog could have smelled anything on the floor, any smelly substance produced by the human body.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 Empty New information shows call received at 11:57 p.m.

Post  The Gringo Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 pm

I hope I am posting this in the right place:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/09/baby-lisa-update-new-detail-changes-timeline-of-babys-disappearance-after-authorities-say-outgoing-call-from-moms-cell-phone-happened-hours-later-than-believed

Megyn Kelly reported earlier that a phone call was made or attempted from the cell phone of Deborah Bradley at almost midnight on the night Lisa Irwin went missing. The call went to a woman named Megan Wright, who claimed publicly that the call was made to her phone at 8:30p, but new information shows that the call was received at 11:57p.

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged) - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing Baby's Parents: 'Please Bring Her Home' (merged)

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:09 pm

That's very odd; I haven't personally been following it closely, just checking for news now and again, to see if the child had been found, hopefully alive and well.

Three and a half hours is a long time to be out by?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 am

The Gringo wrote:I hope I am posting this in the right place:

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/09/baby-lisa-update-new-detail-changes-timeline-of-babys-disappearance-after-authorities-say-outgoing-call-from-moms-cell-phone-happened-hours-later-than-believed

Megyn Kelly reported earlier that a phone call was made or attempted from the cell phone of Deborah Bradley at almost midnight on the night Lisa Irwin went missing. The call went to a woman named Megan Wright, who claimed publicly that the call was made to her phone at 8:30p, but new information shows that the call was received at 11:57p.

Wow. I picked up something about it last night but was waiting for confirmation. Better still, it has confirmed that The Irwins couldn't make outgoing calls. This more or less proves that Deborah Bradly didn't make that call, that the phones were stolen, and probably by an Abductor.

Thanks, Gringo, this has cheered me up no end since I believe that the baby was stolen to sell, meaning that she could well still be alive and well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gringo Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Sabot, I agree. I have been thinking, at the time of the abduction there was a huge NASCAR race in the same area. The baby could have well been passed to someone coming to the state for this race. There was another big event there too, but I can't recall what it was, but it would have brought a lot of people out of state to the area too. I do hope Baby Lisa is safe and well and in loving arms.

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gringo Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Today is Baby Lisa's one year birthday!

Quick update! FOX news reporting that Megan Wright is moving away from the Kansas City because of all the scrutiny she is facing. She has opened her FaceBook Page to defend herself. She says her phone received the phone call. Originally she said the phone call came at 8:30, but she never answered the call and does not know who did answer the call. It is quite the mystery, but I think answer lies with John "Jersey" Tanko who sits in jail, and he's not talking.

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 pm

The Gringo wrote:Today is Baby Lisa's one year birthday!

Quick update! FOX news reporting that Megan Wright is moving away from the Kansas City because of all the scrutiny she is facing. She has opened her FaceBook Page to defend herself. She says her phone received the phone call. Originally she said the phone call came at 8:30, but she never answered the call and does not know who did answer the call. It is quite the mystery, but I think answer lies with John "Jersey" Tanko who sits in jail, and he's not talking.

It sounds to me as though everyone in that house is a bit dodgy. And a jolly sight more dodgy than Debbie or Jeremy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gringo Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Well said Sabot. Well said. We can only hope LE was as harsh on those 8 people in the flop house and Jersey as they have been on the Irwns.

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:40 pm

It must also change the picture somewhat if there was a huge NASCAR event in the area?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 pm

The Gringo wrote:Well said Sabot. Well said. We can only hope LE was as harsh on those 8 people in the flop house and Jersey as they have been on the Irwns.

Indeed, Gringo.

And sorry, I missed the point of it being the baby's birthday. I don't know what to say about that. She won't know, but her poor parents will. Peace and Hope to them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gringo Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:09 pm

bb1 wrote:It must also change the picture somewhat if there was a huge NASCAR event in the area?

It is my thought that more out of state people would have been coming to the area for the race and makes me think she could have been passed off quite easily and unseen.

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:14 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I find it amusing #DeborahBradley s attorney was happy with the boys' interviews although he says no new information was gleaned. #BabyLisa
4 hours ago

'Amusing'? God, that woman is one sick puppy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 pm

No one with any sense expected the boys to know anything more than they had already said. So it was hardly going to be earth shattering.

Yer, very amusing that the boys weren't too upset.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gringo Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:14 am

Brown finds it "amusing"? She must be easily entertained. Nothing about this case strikes me amusing. I am amused that Brown thinks her comments are even tweet-worthy.

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 am

The Gringo wrote:Brown finds it "amusing"? She must be easily entertained. Nothing about this case strikes me amusing. I am amused that Brown thinks her comments are even tweet-worthy.

She appears to be the only one who does.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:31 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45277244/ns/today-today_people/#.TsAoQ0OyWWQ

Lawyer: Phone call clears Baby Lisa's parents
Claims someone used cell phone stolen night little girl vanished from her home

updated 1 hour 57 minutes ago
Print Font:
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A call from a cell phone reportedly stolen the night Kansas City infant Lisa Irwin vanished from her home points to the innocence of the parents in her disappearance, their lawyer said Saturday night.

Investigators are still searching for Irwin, last seen when her mother, Deborah Bradley, said she put her to bed the evening of October 3. Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, said the girl was gone when he came home at 4 a.m. the next day.
The couple said their three cell phones were also missing. One phone was used at 11:57 p.m. October 3 to call the number of a woman the couple does not know, lawyer John Picerno said Saturday on the "Justice with Judge Jeanine" show on Fox News. The FBI told him of the call, Picerno said.

While police questioned Bradley and Irwin intensely about Lisa's disappearance, the couple insists their daughter and the cell phones were stolen. The cell phone call that night is important evidence, Picerno said.

"What it tells you is our clients are telling the truth," Picerno said. The caller never did reach the woman but a record of the call was logged, he said. The woman, identified by Picerno as Megan Wright, has told reporters she did not know Bradley nor Irwin and cannot explain the call.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:48 pm

According to the Twits, Debbie and Jeremy were running around the countryside in the middle of the night, making phone calls on a phone that didn't work, just to confuse everyone.
That was after they disposed of the baby.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  The Gringo Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Thank you for the update bb1! I agree with Sabot. The twits are convinced that Deborah and Jeremy were everywhere in the neighborhood when Jeremy is actually on tape at work where he said he was. Regarding the accessing of the internet via the cell phone, Deborah obviously had a computer at the house - why bother accessing internet from a cell phone when you can access it from the computer from the house. I guess it is easier to hide a cell phone than a computer? Hard to think like a Pitch Forker. I do believe Jersey could easily have been hiding in the couple's house where he was manning the sprinklers or in a shed. It just makes so much more sense to me for Jersey to be involved than for Deborah to have done anything with her child.

The Gringo
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2