JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Message From Kate McCann EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Message From Kate McCann EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Message From Kate McCann EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Message From Kate McCann EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Message From Kate McCann EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Message From Kate McCann EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Message From Kate McCann EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Message From Kate McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Message From Kate McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Message From Kate McCann

+2
sans_souci
bb1
6 posters

Go down

Message From Kate McCann Empty Message From Kate McCann

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:49 am

https://www.facebook.com/notes/official-find-madeleine-campaign/thursday-27-october-2011/255660784485553

by Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 4:19pm

My grandparents always used to say that the years pass more quickly the older you get. It certainly feels that way. I still dream of being able to stop time. Our only alternative however is to continue doing as much as we can to the best of our ability to enhance the search for Madeleine. So that is what we’ll do.

Thank you to everyone who has bought and read my book. Not only is this helping to fund our investigation and campaign, it will also improve and maintain awareness of Madeleine and our need to find her. It seems obvious that the more people who are informed worldwide, the more eyes and ears Madeleine will have assisting the search for her. We are really grateful for your support.

We also appreciate the general public’s help in achieving a review of Madeleine’s case. It is a big relief to us that our government finally agreed for a review to take place. We are grateful to them and to the Metropolitan Police Service for undertaking this fundamental and highly valuable procedure which has been underway now for several months. Although it will be a lengthy and difficult process, it is definitely a major step forward for Madeleine.

I would also like to thank everyone who has written to us or sent their support in some way over the past six months. We have once again been touched by the incredible kindness and commitment shown to us and Madeleine, and bolstered by the continuing encouragement and positivity.

Kate
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Message From Kate McCann Empty Re: Message From Kate McCann

Post  sans_souci Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:03 am

I wonder what the nutritional qualities of axeminster are?

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:06 am

sans_souci wrote:I wonder what the nutritional qualities of axeminster are?

If a real one, probably excellent; if a 'Made in China' one from Homebase, lead, mercury and other best not known about ingredients! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:11 am

Yes, this upbeat message is being met with the predictable gnashing of teeth, wailing, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Update at the official website www.findmadeleine.com

My friends, take a look at this, also spread to everyone you know.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:47 pm

sans_souci wrote:I wonder what the nutritional qualities of axeminster are?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 am

They won't like this much:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/10/29/madeleine-mccann-s-mother-kate-vows-to-keep-on-searching-115875-23522388/

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate vows to keep on searching

by Steve White, Daily Mirror 29/10/2011

THE mother of missing Madeleine McCann said yesterday she still wished she could “stop time”.

Kate McCann, who marked the fourth anniversary of Maddy’s disappearance in May, said she and husband Gerry would not give up on finding their little girl.

In a poignant message on the Maddy search website, she wrote: “My grandparents always said the years pass more quickly the older you get. It certainly feels that way. I still dream of being able to stop time.

Advertisement >>

“Our only alternative however is to continue doing as much as we can to the best of our ability to enhance the search for Madeleine. So that is what we’ll do.”

She added: “It is a big relief that our Government finally agreed to a review. It will be lengthy and difficult but definitely a major step.”

Maddy was nearly four when she vanished from her family’s holiday flat in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:56 am

They would like it even less if and when she is found. Let it be soon and that she is well.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:03 am

I agree with you lily:

"They would like it even less if and when she is found. Let it be soon and that she is well."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:14 am

lily wrote:They would like it even less if and when she is found. Let it be soon and that she is well.

Oh, they will come up with something, have no fear about that. Demands to put Madeleine into care or to be adopted. Never let them have her back. Take the twins away.
Screams of A Hoax and a Scam. Fortunately none of their demands will have any effect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:23 am

I agree with Sabot:

"Screams of A Hoax and a Scam. Fortunately none of their demands will have any effect.."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:55 pm

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Kate-thanks-public-kindness-support/story-13697911-detail/story.html

Kate thanks public for 'kindness' and support

Saturday, October 29, 2011Leicester MercuryFollow

Kate McCann has thanked people who have supported her and her family since daughter Madeleine went missing more than four years ago.

She posted a letter on the official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook group, in the very early hours of yesterday morning saying she was touched by the public's "incredible kindness and commitment".

Message From Kate McCann 3290384

It was posted hours after her book Madeleine was launched in Hungary – one of the final countries where it is due to be published.

Madeleine, from Rothley, was nearly four when she went missing in Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, on May 3, 2007.

The message said: "My grandparents always used to say that the years pass more quickly the older you get. It certainly feels that way.

"I still dream of being able to stop time. Our only alternative, however, is to continue doing as much as we can to the best of our ability to enhance the search for Madeleine.

"Thank you to everyone who has bought and read my book. Not only is this helping to fund our investigation and campaign, it will also improve and maintain awareness of Madeleine and our need to find her.

"The more people who are informed, the more eyes and ears Madeleine will have assisting the search for her. We are really grateful for your support."

The book Madeleine was penned by Kate and tells the story of her daughter's disappearance and her and husband Gerry's continuing search for her. All proceeds from the book go towards their campaign.

It was released in the UK, Australia, Canada, Portugal and America in May, the Netherlands the following month, Brazil and Germany in September, in Spain earlier this month and in Hungary on Thursday.

The online message also thanked the public for their support in calling for a review of Madeleine's case, after a petition calling for an independent review collected more than 67,000 signatures, and led to Scotland Yard's re-examination of evidence surrounding Madeleine's disappearance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down