JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend

Go down

Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend Empty Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend

Post  Maggs Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Jail For Internet Harassment Boyfriend

Shane Webber posted sexual images of his girlfriend to her family and friends

1:54pm UK, Monday October 31, 2011

A man who used social netwokring sites to mount a year-long harassment campaign against his girlfriend has been sentenced to four months in jail.
Shane Webber, 23, from Nottingham, posted sexually explicit images of his then girlfriend Ruth Jeffery, 22, to her family and friends.

District Judge Anthony Callaway said the offence was a "gross violation of Miss Jeffery's privacy".

Outside Southampton Magistrates' Court Miss Jeffery said the sentence "will never make up for the hurt he has put me through".

Webber tried to implicate one of his friends, Lee Evans, by putting the posts in an email address bearing Mr Evans's name, leading to his arrest.

He was only found out when Miss Jeffery's family made their own inquiries and the emails were traced back to him.

Miss Jeffery added: "I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

"The maximum sentence in a magistrates' court will never make up for the hurt he had put me through but I am pleased I can now put it behind me.

"I was absolutely devastated when I found out it was him. I could not believe it was Shane. I did not want to believe it."

Webber admitted one count of harassment at an earlier hearing.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16100090
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down