JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED)

+5
crazytony
lily
sans_souci
greenink211
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED)

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 am

Jeez, That statement has made me feel ill all over again. Not a good way in which to start my day.
It is quite obvious to any thinking person as to how The News of The World got their hands on those pages of Kate's Diary. The link goes directly to The PJ who were the only people who had those pages. And probably Goncalo Ameral in person since he was in charge of Documents.
They were leaked in a deliberate attempt to suborn the British Press into trashing The McCanns in the eyes of the British Public. But not to imagine that I excuse the British Press because I don't. They deserve everything they get. They can't ever suffer enough for what they did. But then they won't suffer, will they. That is a sad fact.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED)

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:17 am

Do try not to laugh - but the haters are all screaming their heads off - and announcing that they will be contacting Levison even though he is IN IT.

Thanks Panda, reading on wikileaks it says that leveson Judge has connections to Murdoch, if so McCanns could be bighting off more then they can chew, sticking their noses in, found this also Panda

generalenquiries @levesoninquiry.org.uk

I simply cannot believe how out of touch with reality they are. Can they really, really not process the information that is right in front of them - or is it more that they refuse to?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:45 am

Threads merged to avoid duplication and confusion

Just how reality-challenged are these people?

Good morning AnnaEsseI'm wondering if the media has a hidden agenda for making Kate McCann's story front page news. The media can't print anything unsavioury about the McCanns, but by making her story front page news, they are showing people how vile she is.
===============

How can anyone's thinking be so warped as to come to that conclusion? There is nothing 'vile' about Kate McCann being upset about her personal diary turning up in first the Portuguese and then the UK tabloids.

The person who is 'vile' is whoever passed/was paid to pass copies of it to the Portuguese press AFTER a Portuguese judge had ordered those copies destroyed as they were both irrelevant and personal.

Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 Diary210

Can they really not grasp the seriousness of someone in the PJ ignoring that to sell/pass on copies of the diaries?

That person may well be named next week.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:34 am

Frothing and carpet-chewing alert!

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:c1ae998d-f943-4022-91d1-fdc77da46fb2

Our blogs > Life of Crime > Were The McCann Phones Hacked Too?

Gerry McCann is to give evidence to the Leveson inquiry and describe how his wife Kate felt "mentally raped" when details of her diary were published.
The diary, written after Madeleine's disappearance, was leaked from the Portuguese Police files.
But will he tell of the couple's fears they may have had their phones hacked as well?
Certainly, the couple's spokesman Clarence Mitchell has talked to the Yard's hacking squad about his phone possibly being hacked, concerns apparently backed up by his network which found suspicious activity around his mobile.
I understand there is so far no hard evidence that Clarence's phone was hacked, but why hack his and not Kate's and Gerry's?
And it won't escape the cops' notice, surely, that if any McCann phone messages were intercepted, it can only have been after "the one rogue reporter" Clive Goodman was jailed and, according to the News of the World, phone hacking stopped.

Clive went to jail in late January, 2007. Nobody had heard of the McCanns until just over three months later when Madeleine vanished.

=================

The diary, written after Madeleine's disappearance, was leaked from the Portuguese Police files.

After all copies had been ordered destroyed by a Portuguese judge - do try to keep up, Martin.

Fascinating to see the haters alread performing gymnastics to try to make out it wasn't anyone in the PJ - or perhaps, someone who had just left the PJ Wink - who passed on/sold the diary.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:39 am

More amazing denial of reality on MM:

It was copied from the Portuguese newspaper and the NOTW translated it to english.

Where it came from originally.......doesn't matter.....it wasn't leaked from the PJ to reporter off the NOTW

Of course it 'matters' - naming the guilty party in the PJ who passed/sold it to the Portuguese press is very important indeed.

Or do they think it is acceptable for PJ officers to ignore the rulings of Portuguese judges?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:33 pm

MM:

Just more b****y publicity seeking again , they must seem as tiresome to the public as they are to us.

Oh, the wicked McCanns! How tiresome of them to object to rogue elements in the PJ ignoring the orders of Portuguese judges to pass on/sell material to Portuguese tabloids!

How tiresome of them to keep on trying to find out what has happened to their daughter Madeleine!

Then these people object to being called 'haters'... Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Of course it 'matters' - naming the guilty party in the PJ who passed/sold it to the Portuguese press is very important indeed.

Or do they think it is acceptable for PJ officers to ignore the rulings of Portuguese judges?

As it has been rammed down our throat for years, Amaral was the coordinator of the case. Nothing was done without his say so. End of story

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Indeed, Tony - I wonder if that is why they are being so, well, UGLY, today? They are running scared?

Would they like to think about the consequences for Gonc in February if he is named, in Westminster, as being involved in passing on/selling copies of Kate's diary that had been ordered destroyed?

Game over.

It was done in defiance of a Portuguese judge, and I am sure it is a loose end the Portuguese authorities would be delighted to finally tie up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:29 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2011/11/kates-diary-and-amaral.html

Well said, Tony - the reaction of the pitchforkers to this has been a real eye-opener. They really do not see anything wrong in someone within the PJ selling/passing on to Portuguese tabloids, material which a Portuguese judge had ordered destroyed.

It's worse than anything the UK police and media have got into such trouble for, and that they all think it is quite acceptable tells us all we need to know about them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Unbelievable. The statement of last night, with the long, long list of the media smears, has finally appeared on MM - and someone has said:

are these not actually similar to what has been revealed/intimated in the files.

=============================
Shocked Shocked

NO, THEY BEAR NO RESEMBLANCE WHATSOEVER TO THE POLICE FILES

How on earth, more than three years on, can anyone not actually know what is in the official files? Mindboggling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:04 pm

And who is this half-wit on the Brunty blog?

Posted by: Zandra Ryan on November 17, 2011 8:12 PMModrod from You wont get me; I'm part of the union. on November 17, 2011 7:22 PM

Hello Modrod.

Going by your reply, Im going to take it that you have remembered that the PJ files DVD was used in court, Im also going to take it that youv'e answered your own question as to how, not WHO, Amarals lawyer was allowed to legally bring into the case the Lee Rainbow Report.

Can you tell the rambler on the ramblings blog its been sorted.

Thank you.

Sandra

============

Amarals lawyer was allowed to legally bring into the case the Lee Rainbow Report.

Oh no he wasn't - that was in the withheld files, or, as they are also known:

THE WORK DONE BY UK POLICEMEN AND OTHERS, SOMETIMES IN THE UK, WHICH WAS, AGAINST ALL UK LAW, SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET BY TEAM GONC, FILES

Gonc had no right whatsoever to do that; he had even less right to cherrypick the report, and alter the meaning a la Bennett.

Just as 'sources in the PJ' had no business leaking the 'Gaspar Statements'

Just like Levy had no right leaking his interpretation of the Rogatory statements.

Just like Portimao PJ had no right springing yet another leak when Rebelo was in the UK at the time of the Rogatory statements.

Just like 'sources in the PJ' had no right to pass on copies of Kate's diary to the Portuguese tabloids - especially as they had been ordered to destroy them by a Portuguese judge.

Here's hoping more about the unlawful publication of the diary will come out next week, and one or two in the Portimao area are feeling very, very nervous right now.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Oh, this could get interesting! Full report at:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/17/leveson-requests-names-of-journalists-involved-in-media-frenzy/

I will quote this bit:

LEVESON Good. I have a request of you, and it’s not of the highest urgency but it is moderately significant. I don’t think it will cause you too much work. But you have pointed to a number of particularly critical articles… particularly important, I’m using the word critical, articles in relation to a number of your clients and have made the point forcefully that there could be no public interest in this particular story and the consequences of harm were very real. And you said, I think more than once, that similar bylines were visible on the stories, in other words written by the same people covering different stories.

SHERBORNE Yes, in relation to the Jefferies case and the McCann case.

LEVESON Yes. If you could pick out a number of specific examples, and it may be that your clients will have them very much in mind, and maybe they’re collected somewhere, if it’s difficult, say so, it may be that I will think about asking the specific journalists to deal with the very points you’ve raised. I’m not saying I will, but I think it’s a potentially fruitful line of inquiry.

============

My my! Brunty may have to explain why he stated something that was revealed within hours to be a lie:

Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 Reis10

No doubt the inquiry is being swamped with examples of the hatespam that appears in the media whenever the McCanns are mentioned, together with info about the people doing it.

They are sure to want to take that sort of thing into consideration when weighing up the damage the smears and lies have done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Ramblings comment on that very subject:

Now this could bring some real truth out. If the actual journalists who wrote the stories which were later shown to be lies in both the Jefferies and McCann cases are asked why they wrote them they will have to come up with some kind of convincing answer or drop their bosses into the nasty stuff. And these are journalists who put their names to the invented stories in both cases. Interesting times ahead. We might actually get to find out why the lies about the McCanns and Jefferies were printed from the horses mouths.

Personally, I would pay good money to see Brunty explain away why he told one or two huge whoppers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Interesting indeed.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:41 pm

It is interesting, Tony, and I suspect it is going to be Brunty who is in the firing line, ahead of the print journos.

He came out with some dreadful stuff supposedly from 'sources in the PJ', some of which was outright lies, and it still gets quoted by the stupids.

This would be the ideal platform for him to set the record straight.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:50 pm

bb1 wrote:It is interesting, Tony, and I suspect it is going to be Brunty who is in the firing line, ahead of the print journos.

He came out with some dreadful stuff supposedly from 'sources in the PJ', some of which was outright lies, and it still gets quoted by the stupids.

This would be the ideal platform for him to set the record straight.

Bonny, don't forget Brunty played his part in telling porkies.
Remember him trying to get Murat a solicitor, and not wanting anyone to know about his phone calls and visits to Murat and Aunt Sal Shocked

Those phone calls were very interesting reading.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Ah yes, I forgot Brunty did a bit of freelance meddling; let's hope he will explain all this to the inquiry.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Gerry McCann will be giving evidence on Wednesday:

Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 Witnes10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Oh, the poor old thing is losing her memory...

JillyCL JillyCL
@
@KSLPinto I read in several articles that Gerry McCann is due to give 'evidence' (read PRopaganda) at Leveson on Wednesday? #McCann

I expect that that is because it is in the listings, dear ^^^^^^. Maybe some kind person could tell 'Aunty Jilly' it's time for her medicine and nap?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:23 pm

I note that, to her shame, the supposedly-neutral pamalan is posting links to the Cdm version of Kate McCanns's diary, which was illegally leaked by someone in Team Gonc.

The gurgling noise is the last shreds of her credibility going down the drain; she's just another hateblogger, and nothing she has on her site can be trusted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Pamalan has posted this on MM - she seems to think it is something to be proud of:

Leveson Inquiry - Statement by Sherborne Re McCanns, Jefferies (MERGED) - Page 3 Pamala10

If anyone ever uses her site as a reference again, they should be aware that they cannot take the accuracy of anything on it for granted.

Her material should be regarded in the same light as Joana 'dodgy translation' Morais.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Something new - Hugh Grant reckons his voicemail was hacked by, of all papers, the Mail on Sunday

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16114082

Hugh Grant Accuses Mail On Sunday Of Hacking
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Gerry McCann will give evidence fourth of four witnesses tomorrow so almost certainly will not begin to speak till after lunch.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:16 pm

greenink211 wrote:Gerry McCann will give evidence fourth of four witnesses tomorrow so almost certainly will not begin to speak till after lunch.

Oh God. Stand by for carpet chewing tomorrow. This is going to be painful. For them.
Me? I shall be waiting for another good laugh. If only it was funny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:52 pm

They are in a frenzy already, Sabot, inventing those nasty little scenarios they are so fond of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next