JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Tomorrow's Sunday Express EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Tomorrow's Sunday Express

+6
Sabot
Pedro Silva
muratfan
greenink211
bb1
rhodes
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tomorrow's Sunday Express Empty Tomorrow's Sunday Express

Post  rhodes Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:21 pm

as seen on Sky News has front page detailing secret files with 4 sighting of Madeleine in Morocco
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow's Sunday Express Empty Re: Tomorrow's Sunday Express

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Oh, thanks, that is interesting news, Rhodes - the front pages aren't up on Sky, yet, but I'll keep an eye out.

I hope it is leading somewhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 pm

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Tomorrow's Sunday Express 000a10
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Thanks, greenink, that is a useful site to know about- I've always waited for them to appear on the Sky site.

Tomorrow's Sunday Express 000a10

I hope there is some kind of trail in them, that Scotland Yard can follow; they have resources and go places closed to private investigators.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Maybe I am an old cynic but I think this might just be the papers grabbing at anything they can find about the SY review to put some kind of story together. I might be wrong and it might be something key but somehow I doubt it.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Yes, so often it has turned out to be a well-meaning mistake, as happened in Leh. But there is always the chance that finally, someone has managed to pick up the trail correctly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 am

Oh Lord - stand by for a mass outbreak of carpet-chewing.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/290600/Madeleine-Secret-files-reveal-four-sightings-in-Morocco

MADELEINE: SECRET FILES REVEAL FOUR 'SIGHTINGS' IN MOROCCO

Tomorrow's Sunday Express 290600_1

The Spanish private detective agency’s secret files are key “sightings” of Madeleine in Morocco

Sunday December 18,2011
By EXCLUSIVE from James Murray

SCOTLAND YARD detectives have been given a vast dossier of unpublished details about possible sightings of Madeleine McCann that might provide a breakthrough in the four-year hunt.
Today the Sunday Express can reveal that among the Spanish private detective agency’s secret files are key “sightings” of Madeleine in Morocco.

Metodo 3 director general Francisco Marco Fernandez last week gave 30 boxes of documents to four Yard detectives at his office in Barcelona.

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday Express, the private eye said: “I think this could be a significant moment in the effort to discoverwhat happened to the child. I am very glad all our leads will now be looked at by the Yard because they are important.

“There were about eight interesting leads which they will examine but I cannot say any more because I have agreed total secrecy with Scotland Yard.”
He reluctantly spoke of four “interesting” sightings in Morocco after Madeleine, then aged four, disappeared from her ­holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, ­Portugal, on May 3, 2007.

It is known there were two possible sightings in Marrakech: one was at a petrol ­station when a child strongly resembling her was seen going into a shop three months after she was snatched.
A witness told Metodo 3 she had the same unusual eye ­feature as Madeleine.
There was another sighting of a child resembling Madeleine at an ­adjacent hotel on the same day at around the same time.
In a third sighting, a Moroccan-looking woman was seen carrying a blonde-haired, white-skinned girl.
The child was eventually identified as the five-year-old daughter of an olive farmer.

Mr Fernandez would not say if any of the four sightings in the secret dossier were already known but said: “It is very intriguing information.
“We took inquiries as far as we could and then handed it over to the Portuguese police. We did it all in the proper way, wrote a report then gave it to Spanish police and they would pass it on to the Portuguese police for us.
“We never really heard back from the Portuguese so I can’t say what they did.”
Asked if he ever spoke to the former Portuguese detective in charge of the hunt, Goncalo Amaral, he frowned and shook his head. “Don’t talk to me about that man,” he said. “I can’t believe the things he said in his book. He got it so wrong.”
However, Mr Amaral told the Sunday Express that Metodo 3 never provided a strong lead. “They gave information about sightings but it was not enough and you could not prove it was Madeleine,” he said.
A source close to Metodo 3 said: “Officially or unofficially Metodo 3 have never stopped looking for Madeleine. It was the biggest job they were ever given. People literally went all over the world and it has become very personal for many of them.”
When Mr Fernandez was asked if Madeleine’s parents, Gerry and Kate McCann, had requested him to hand over his files to the Yard, said: “Of course, I would need their permission but I am not going to say any more. All our ­dealings with the McCanns are confidential and private.”
In November the Scotland Yard detectives hunting for Madeleine spent two days talking to high-ranking Spanish detectives with expertise in organised crime syndicates in Spain and Portugal. Among theories being examined was that she was smuggled out of Portugal on a yacht which sailed to ­Barcelona.

At the city’s marina on May 7, 2007, a British holidaymaker told private investigators about a bizarre encounter.
In the early hours a woman asked him if he was about to deliver her “new” daughter.
That woman has never been traced.
The Yard’s activities have given new hope to doctors Kate and Gerry McCann, both 43, of Rothley, Leicestershire. Yesterday their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “They are very pleased that police are continuing to work and review the case and that progress is being made.
“They welcome this and hope the team will bring a new ­perspective to the case. For operational reasons we cannot comment on details of the review but it is a step in the right direction.”
Kate has criticised officers in the botched Portuguese investigation for not bothering to ­follow up leads in North Africa, particularly the sighting in Marrakesh.
In her book, Madeleine, she tells of her anger that little was done about the sighting at a petrol station near Marrakesh.
A month later police were told the witness had still not been interviewed.
She writes: “It was intolerable. This was our daughter’s life they were dealing with, not a stolen car radio.”

=====================

If that is half-way accurate, then it looks like the Yard have no interest whatsoever in Gonc and his Fridge Theory. Or his Ace.

As for....

However, Mr Amaral told the Sunday Express that Metodo 3 never provided a strong lead. “They gave information about sightings but it was not enough and you could not prove it was Madeleine,” he said.

And how the Hell is anyone supposed to find out one way or another if the information is consigned to the rubbish bin?

mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:27 am

Wasn't Amaral kicked off the case before Metado 3 were bought in??
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 am

Yes, amaral was sacked before Metodo 3.

I agree, that´s true:

"And how the Hell is anyone supposed to find out one way or another if the information is consigned to the rubbish bin?", because information about evidences against amaral´s sick fantasies were consigned to the rubbish bin, so, amaral should keep his filthy mouth shut, because all he amaral had done was ****.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 am

If Amaral was sacked from The Case before Metodo3 was brought in by The McCanns, how did Amaral know about any sightings that Metodo3 reported to The PJ?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:28 am

That´s right, my thoughts exactly:

"If Amaral was sacked from The Case before Metodo3 was brought in by The McCanns, how did Amaral know about any sightings that Metodo3 reported to The PJ?".

amaral didn´t know.

taken from the link above:

"Asked if he ever spoke to the former Portuguese detective in charge of the hunt, Goncalo Amaral, he frowned and shook his head. “Don’t talk to me about that man,” he said. “I can’t believe the things he said in his book. He got it so wrong.”

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:29 am

well done Metodo 3:

"A source close to Metodo 3 said: “Officially or unofficially Metodo 3 have never stopped looking for Madeleine. It was the biggest job they were ever given. People literally went all over the world and it has become very personal for many of them.”

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:59 am

So who passed the information about the sightings to Amaral so Amaral could put this information in his book? Was it Paiva, the PJ Officer who dumped future information and leads into the Shelved File because they weren't worth following up?
Someone needs to look into the behaviour of Ricardo Paiva, The F***ing Tosser, of some renown.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:10 am

oh yes, you´re right, I agree with you Sabot.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 am

Dear Pedro, I feel much sympathy for you. Here we all are, slagging off The PJ and Portugal, hand over fist, but none of us have any real idea of what it must have been like since The Revolution. The Revolution that was supposed to free The Portuguese People. And Yes, I have done some research. But that is another story.

My husband was part of a British Naval Exercise in Portugal in the late nineteen fifties and he thought it was a joke a minute, but then he never was a particularly sensitive person. God rest his soul. But he saw the fear.
Since then I have had several holidays on The Algarve, all of which were interesting, to say the least, but then I have a nasty habit of seeing what is really going on. Twice I drove down from Northern France and crossed the borders between Spain and Portugal, so I know that these borders exist. The borders that were not closed when Madeleine disappeared. Borders that were easy to close.

I suppose that my point is that I hope that you know that we know that there are good people in Portugal. Not least you who has put his name on the line in the hope of finding Madeleine. Please forgive us when we kick up a storm. We need you here because we trust you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 am

The forkers are all in very bad moods today, aren't they?

Must be the dawning realisation that Scotland Yard didn't go to Gonc and say, Dear Honored Dr Goncalol, please explain your Fridge Theory to us!

Instead, they seem to have gone to M3 and tried to pick up where they left off.

The forkers might also like to muse on the fact that actually, Gonc shouldn't have known ANYTHING about what M3 were sending to the PJ - he was off the scene long their involvement.

So, how come he can say - and this is direct speech, remember, not Sources:

GONC SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PRIVY TO ONE SCRAP OF INFORMATION FROM M3.

Never mind libel trials - Gonc is going to be lucky not to be in jail once the PJ and the Portuguese authorities have finished with him and his cronies.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 pm

I rechecked the M3 'home for Xmas' quote - and I see it has been twisted by the forkers:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/79762-madeleine-home-by-christmas

"I cannot say who she is with because we are putting together conclusive proof we can present to the authorities so they can proceed with their arrests." He added: "God willing, I hope that she will be back with her parents before Christmas

1. They were putting together information and passing it to Portugal - where it appears to have fallen into Gonc's hands, for him to be able to comment on it.

2. They expected the PJ to act - which they didn't. I wonder if material apparently falling into Gonc's hands had anything to do with it?

3. They hoped Madeleine would be home after the PJ had acted on the information.

Instead, it appears the information fell into Gonc's hands.

Full marks to the Express for getting that direct quote from Gonc on the record:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Sabot, thank you for your kind words, I really enjoy to be a JATYK member.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Yes bb1, I agree with you. You´re right.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, thank you for your kind words, I really enjoy to be a JATYK member.

Not just a member of JATYK, Pedro. You have done much more than just that. You are the only person that we can trust.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Sabot wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, thank you for your kind words, I really enjoy to be a JATYK member.

Not just a member of JATYK, Pedro. You have done much more than just that. You are the only person that we can trust.

Você é um crédito à gente portuguesa, Pedro, e sou muito feliz conhecê-lo. LL thumbsup
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 pm

I want to know how Amaral knew what Metodo3 had to say about anything, presuming that Amaral was gone before Metodo3 were employed.

Personally, I think that Metodo3 were employed before Goncalo Amaral was removed. But it doesn't make much difference. Either Amaral should not have been saying, or he should not have known. Both are open to great suspicion.
Either which way, this was a monumental case of corruption. Either Amaral used his position to leak information. Or some other PJ Officer leaked the information to Amaral, who then stuck it in his book.
It is all therein for everyone to see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Você é um crédito à gente portuguesa, Pedro, e sou muito feliz conhecê-lo. LL thumbsup

Yer, well. I agree with that. What?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Yer, well. I agree with that. What?
"You are a credit to the Portuguese people, Pedro, and I am happy to know you." LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next