JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Time Out.  But for whom? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Time Out. But for whom?

4 posters

Go down

Time Out.  But for whom? Empty Time Out. But for whom?

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 pm

I have taken some time out recently because I am not always happy with the way in which I deal with these people. I am not always happy with me. But this has got to be signs of insanity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

True Life of God in the Prisons of Portugal
NoStone Today at 15:01

Kate - it does'nt sound that bad really - and you would be more than half way through by now! Perhaps you would get even greater inner strength from your faith like your fellow prisioners??

http://www.tligmiracles.com/tlig_testimony_prisoners.htm

... how incredible it can seem, however incomprehensibly it presents itself, the reality is that, in prison, I have learned to be free and I feel myself more free now than ever before...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have placed the Crucifix on the wall of my cell, by the headboard of my bed. I've read most of the books and am now reading volume 8 of True Life of God. As I read them, I become more and more interested, and recognize it is an extraordinary work which has helped me a great deal...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to the book "True Life of God in the Prisons of Portugal" I find it extraordinary. There are other prisoners in other prisons who have great talent. I admire them and can tell God is closer to us more often, despite our errors and faults... One day, when I'm free, I'd like to take all those books home with me, although I have read them, so that my grandchildren can become real Christians through its reading. (better than reading your legacy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister, I've hung the Crucifix on top of my bed. I have also decorated my cell with posters and it now looks very pretty. I feel very feel very well in my cell now.

NoStone
Reg Member

Number of posts: 209
Warning:

Registration date: 2011-09-25

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Time Out.  But for whom? Empty Re: Time Out. But for whom?

Post  lily Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Sabot, have missed you. Glad you are back. hug

I'm a bit confused by that link?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:56 pm

Where did you get the link from, Sabot? What forum?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Sabot! Thank goodness! I thought we were going to have to send search parties to deepest France!

Call me cynical, but I am always a bit suspicious of people who find God in prison....some may well see the error of their ways, but I can't help thinking it comes in handy when they are trying to get out on parole......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh, I see....

Kate - it does'nt sound that bad really - and you would be more than half way through by now! Perhaps you would get even greater inner strength from your faith like your fellow prisioners??

one of the forkers just couldn't resist making a nasty remark. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 pm

I saw that too Bonny. Was wondering where that was posted (apart from the link)....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:20 pm

It's on MM - I doubt very much if the forker was interested in Portuguese prisoners seeking redemption, it was just an excuse to make a nasty remark about Kate McCann Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 pm

Ah, thanks for the clarification, Bonny. smile

Sick MM poster. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Yes, it was MM. "No Stone" by user name. But there is no rhyme or reason to this sort of thinking. It is only insanity.

This person is saying that if The McCanns had admitted to killing their daughter then their sentence would have been done by now, and God would have forgiven them. The Cross not withstanding.

Excuse me while I throw up.

I really thought for a minute that I could bail out. That I could get away from it all. But I can't. Sorry about that.

Although I don't for a minute think that it has anything to do with Madeleine. They are just horribly sick people that make me want to vomit if this is what society amounts to.
I don't know what to do about these people. And I don't even know if my thoughts are important. Probably not. But there you go.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Sabot, I know you know none of this is your fault. These sick people are out there and if it wasn't Madeleine, it would be something else.

I am not sure you can do anything about them. Don't let them get you down. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:51 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, I know you know none of this is your fault. These sick people are out there and if it wasn't Madeleine, it would be something else.

I am not sure you can do anything about them. Don't let them get you down. hug

Of course not, Lily. But what is the point? Why do we go on fighting these persons. It isn't even important any more. We have already done what ever was necessary.
The search for Madeleine goes on. Although only God knows what that might be.
They are all such sad people. And it isn't as though they even matter any more.
They whinge and mutter, but no one is actually listening anymore.

What these dreadful people have to say is no longer of any importance. But it continues to be a pain in the arse.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Agree, Jayelles - it is pointless trying to reason with them, but it would be beyond awful if the only information on the internet was to be the trash and hate they spew out.

I do laugh to myself when they whine, Why won't 'pro's' debate with us?

1. Why should anyone give their hatespeech legitimacy?

2. It's like trying to communicate with turnips - except that turnips are useful.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Also when you actually do debate with the loons, you are banned and told that you are not interested in Madeleine.
They are pathetic really, they want to debate, yet they know that they cannot because everything, the evidence, the facts, is all against them. That is why they ban anyone who points it out to them.

And they wonder why they are called haters, Anti Madeleine's and Ghouls....they need to wake up, smell the coffee and wonder why their so called researchers are always having to apologise to people, and facing court because they keep getting everything wrong
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:20 pm

muratfan wrote:Also when you actually do debate with the loons, you are banned and told that you are not interested in Madeleine.
They are pathetic really, they want to debate, yet they know that they cannot because everything, the evidence, the facts, is all against them. That is why they ban anyone who points it out to them.

And they wonder why they are called haters, Anti Madeleine's and Ghouls....they need to wake up, smell the coffee and wonder why their so called researchers are always having to apologise to people, and facing court because they keep getting everything wrong

It is also fascinating to watch them inventing ever more complicated conspiracies and 'theories' rather than face the blindingly obvious, isn't it?

Was Madeline seen during the holiday? is the latest - the somersaults and contortions they are performing to justify this conspiraloonacy are highly entertaining.

It's a pity none of them ever try, as an intellectual excercise, to ask themselves -

What would happen if Madeleine had been abducted on the night of the 3rd? If the investigation was botched from the start, and the lead investigator was incompetant?

They will find that everything makes perfect sense, no need for any imaginary photoshopping, no Masons, nothing.

If they apply Occam's Razor to Madeleine's disappearance, they will then see why the media, two governments and their legal systems, the UK police and most of the PJ, KNOW Madeleine was abducted.

Not think - KNOW.

They won't, though - they are too scared and stupid to try any original thinking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:16 pm

This is what you are up against, Jayelles:

quote:

Re: http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/
HiDeHo Today
Just to add a little regarding the topic of this thread (although the current discussion is interesting) I have just spoken to my brother and sister-in-law in UK.

Upon mentioning my videos and the controversial nature of them, I was totally shocked that they have not heard ANY indication of the possible parents involvement....despite saying they are interested in the case!

I explained that was the reason for my videos....to show the 'other side of the story' to the UK where the information is limited.

It was 'proof' to me that the McCanns have not only been successful but most 'Pro's' probably really do believe in their innocence, and apart from troublemakers, it is very possible that a good majority of the public that do not use the internet to research the case, honestly believe they were not involved

That is because they WERE NOT involved, as anyone who has read the files and actually UNDERSTOOD them knows.

That woman is deliberately pushing propaganda and lies that would do credit to Goebells, and sticking it on the internet under the guise of 'truth'.

Which it most certainly isn't.

You have to wonder what their motives are for deliberately spreading lies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:36 pm

You really have to wonder about people, who not only choose to be nasty and stupid about crime victims - it isn't just the McCanns they do it to - but delight in spreading complete lies about them.

They are a plague on society, the whole lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down