JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Who took the photo? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Who took the photo? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Who took the photo? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Who took the photo? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Who took the photo? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Who took the photo? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Who took the photo? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Who took the photo? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Who took the photo? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who took the photo?

4 posters

Go down

Who took the photo? Empty Who took the photo?

Post  sadie Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Pat Brown says:

[quote]Yes, you are looking at Apartment 5A, the very apartment the McCanns were renting on May 3rd, 2007. The time is 10 pm on February 12, 2012. The photo was taken from the third floor of the building across the street. There was some shrubbery along the left wall of the parking lot that has been removed but the view of the McCanns door and window would not have been obscured (I must add since I have been rightly corrected and I have doublechecked the photos at that time, there are trees also lining the back side on the street, it is difficult to say today if one is high up looking down from one balcony or the other, who can see the window). My purpose of this photo was to show that the window and door of 5A was not a location that was as hidden from view as one might think.[/quote]

Pat Brown doesn't say "my " photo. Was it already taken and ready for her? Was she fed it? It seemed pretty impressive photography to me. Now the other photograph showing down the road rather than up it; that photo is more in line with what i would have expected from her ... cos, sorry Pat (but the truth has a habit of showing itself,) she aint the sharpest knife in the box, is she?

How much stuff has she been fed? She spent an awfully long time with Amaral, Bennett and Morais. Were they fixing their side of the story for her? Feeding it to her? Is she being used as a Patsy, maybe without her knowledge? Against her will, or not?

Just a hypothetical question. That's all

Why has she more or less removed herself from the scene now? What's going on?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Who took the photo? Empty Re: Who took the photo?

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 pm

It could have been Petermac, Sadie - she seems to be moving around with an entourage of forkers.

What's going on is easy. Brown is planning another book, and will drop these loonies like hot potatoes when they are no longer of use.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:40 pm

I feel sure you are right, Bonny, from her point of view BUT....

Actually I suspect that they are using her, knowingly or unknowingly? Not sure.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Well, none of them are terribly bright, Sadie, and they are all easily impressed - especially by an Awesome star of blogradio, who turns up on Nancy Grace Rolling Eyes

The fact that genuine profilers refuse to be associated with her doesn't seem to matter to them, to them she is a superstar.

Her career in the States is going nowhere, and Grace herself is in hot water. So I would say she is using them all the way along the line.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:04 pm

right, the next bit

Pat Brown
There was some shrubbery along the left wall of the parking lot that has been removed but the view of the McCanns door and window would not have been obscured (I must add since I have been rightly corrected and I have doublechecked the photos at that time, there are trees also lining the back side on the street, it is difficult to say today if one is high up looking down from one balcony or the other, who can see the window). My purpose of this photo was to show that the window and door of 5A was not a location that was as hidden from view as one might think

Well we have soundly disproved this, but I feel that I must comment about her woolly talk.

The left wall of the parking lot; Now is that the left wall running away from her at her vantage point, or is it the left wall as in 'on the left side of the car park entrance'?

And what does she mean by ' on the back side of the street'

also, 'it is difficult to say today if one is high up looking down from one balcony or the othere, who can see the window' . This implies that the window was visible from one or other balcony when possibly it was visible from neither. kinda false-speak! I dont like it.

Am being a bit pernickity, but such a person should not present themselves as an icon and then express such muddled views. Only my opinion.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:06 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, none of them are terribly bright, Sadie, and they are all easily impressed - especially by an Awesome star of blogradio, who turns up on Nancy Grace Rolling Eyes

The fact that genuine profilers refuse to be associated with her doesn't seem to matter to them, to them she is a superstar.

Her career in the States is going nowhere, and Grace herself is in hot water. So I would say she is using them all the way along the line.

Yep, I am sure you are right, Bonny; not very bright at all.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

I think the question of access to various sites for Browns exploits is very interesting as are a few other issues.

Did she or PeterMac have any permission to play with the blinds of Apt 5A?
Was the film taken by PeterMac in the presence of Brown or at some other time?
Was Brown present for the reconstruction of the blinds scenario?
Does Brown think that one person in daylight lifting a blind which may or may not be the original constitures a reconstruction?

With regard to the balcony views overlooking the carpark.
Whose balcony was it?
Are they holiday lets or local residential apartments?

With regard to all the photos. What date were they taken?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 am

Actually, it's obvious, isn't it. They have set this up between them. I would say that they are using her, but I doubt they had to drag her in by force.
But that's okay because they will have fed her all of their lies. So silly. She didn't gain access to that appartment balcony without help, and who ever arranged it knew about the trees so they deliberately misled her.
Just how stupid do these people thing we are? And how does Pat Brown feel, now that she knows they dropped her in it with false information?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:06 am

Sabot wrote:
Actually, it's obvious, isn't it. They have set this up between them. I would say that they are using her, but I doubt they had to drag her in by force.
But that's okay because they will have fed her all of their lies. So silly. She didn't gain access to that appartment balcony without help, and who ever arranged it knew about the trees so they deliberately misled her.
Just how stupid do these people thing we are? And how does Pat Brown feel, now that she knows they dropped her in it with false information?
Pat Brown is a fool. Nobody could be as thick as she has shown herself. She has to have been led. She has also obviously read some of the scorn and anger at her disinformation.

She may have been forgive her for being naive if she had left it there and made a proper apology, but NO, she has carried on as before, this time showing the front door and claiming that it is overlooked. She must have seen the pictures of all the trees with their massive canopy at about the time of the abduction, yet she is still giving out disinformation.

I wonder if CR will go for her for giving out false evidence?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down