JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER

+4
Maggs
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER Empty PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Many, many thanks to Tony:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/matching-vegitation-and-picture-from.html

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER ClearMuratHouseDM_468x291

Look - they are STANDING on virtually the same spot. Yet didn't notice that the ground had been disturbed, or smell the supposed decomposing corpse less than 24'' under their feet?

How stupid does he think people are?

Let's hope the PJ are, as we speak, issuing an extradition request for this conman - and lawyers for all the people who have been libelled because of him take him to the cleaners.

Oh, and that he reveals who else took part in this hoax.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER Empty Re: PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:42 pm

bb1 wrote:Many, many thanks to Tony:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/matching-vegitation-and-picture-from.html

Look - they are STANDING on virtually the same spot. Yet didn't notice that the ground had been disturbed, or smell the supposed decomposing corpse less than 24'' under their feet?

How stupid does he think people are?

Let's hope the PJ are, as we speak, issuing an extradition request for this conman - and lawyers for all the people who have been libelled because of him take him to the cleaners.

Oh, and that he reveals who else took part in this hoax.
Thanks go to another and not I Wink

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER Empty Re: PHOTO OF PJ SEARCH OF SAME AREA AS SA HOAXER

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:42 pm

thanks Tony.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Tells the whole story, doesn't it? Whether this is an attention-seeking hoax by a nutjob, or a group of people deliberately trying to screw up Porto PJ and the Yard, is for the police to decide.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Tells the whole story, doesn't it? Whether this is an attention-seeking hoax by a nutjob, or a group of people deliberately trying to screw up Porto PJ and the Yard, is for the police to decide.
I sincerely hope Robert Murat sues the ass off all those involved!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Tells the whole story, doesn't it? Whether this is an attention-seeking hoax by a nutjob, or a group of people deliberately trying to screw up Porto PJ and the Yard, is for the police to decide.

Oh yes Bonny,

Screw up Porto police and SY, and the review fails, thats their agenda wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 pm

They don't care one bit about Madeleine all they can think of is their own hides. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:22 pm

The mail picture showing the Police search; was published in August 2007 which was Portugal's summertime.
Any sort of cadaver buried there would not have needed dogs to find it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Just a reminder for the forkers, hounders, ghouls and haters of what this conman has claimed, this time from:

http://www.abc.es/20120706/internacional/abci-scottland-yard-madeleine-pistas-201207061831.html

Ensure that the ground was excavated "from 21:00 to 21:20 am on May 3 and Madeleine was buried between 22:05 and 22:15."

Which means that when this photo was taken:

Those police officers were standing right on top of Madeleine McCann's body, and somehow failed to notice.

You have to wonder just how stupid the people who have fallen for this hoax are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 pm

You have to wonder just how stupid the people who have fallen for this hoax are.

As long as it's what they want to hear, they will believe anything. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Here we have a perfect example of the kind of audience Birch knew would fall for this garbage:

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@DodgysMa NOT HARD to find any f**king LIME is it u THICK #mccann cult t**nt Dya know how many GOLF courses & greenkeepers are in PDL? #

So, Zoe is convinced that Someone Evil was on the loose around Portuguese golf courses, and as well as digging graves on May 3rd, was stealing bags of lime that night.

And the PJ didn't notice any of this, despite police officers standing on the very spot on which all this ghoulishness was supposed to have happened?

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:19 pm

e: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
PeterMac Today
If SY have the information they will have to deal with it properly. They cannot ignore it. It has to be developed and tested until they are certain that it is either correct or certain, so that they are SURE, that it is nonsense. And for that they need evidence of about the same standard.
They cannot merely do nothing.
This review will itself on day be reviewed.

Au contraire, NOTHING is exactly what they can do about this garbage. The PJ will have their own records and photos, and we can see with our own eyes that it is complete garbage.

Was that the scheme? Cause so much trouble that the whole review got fouled up, Robert Murat and the McCanns were smeared all over again, just to get Certain People off the hook?

If so, the wheels have fallen off their wagon - guess they didn't bargain for the Mail having a photo of THE VERY SAME SPOT.

If Birch wants to do something useful, he can give the police the names of the other people involved in this scam.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Its a small, little driveway err, you can hardly turn a vehicle on it and its covered in err, pebble stone.

I expect that is because it isn't a driveway, you lying tw@t, it's a path from the back gate to the main garden. Which I suspect also explains why the dogs didn't chew him to ribbons - he wasn't in the garden proper, he was ghouling around in the lower section.

Birch's speech to Expresso is out and out libel. I hope he gets taken to the cleaners.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:45 pm

What a pathetic carry on from this creep. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Tell me, is there something not right about the letter 'B'? Bennett, Brown, Bret, now Birch. LL hmmm hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Tell me, is there something not right about the letter 'B'? Bennett, Brown, Bret, now Birch. LL hmmm hmmm

I know the "B" letter that fits them all LL, and it ends in "D". wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 pm

You forgot Butler.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Its a small, little driveway err, you can hardly turn a vehicle on it and its covered in err, pebble stone.

I expect that is because it isn't a driveway, you lying tw@t, it's a path from the back gate to the main garden. Which I suspect also explains why the dogs didn't chew him to ribbons - he wasn't in the garden proper, he was ghouling around in the lower section.

Birch's speech to Expresso is out and out libel. I hope he gets taken to the cleaners.

I wonder if that gate has not been put in to allow easy access to the pool rather than the house? Maybe family or friends can come and use the pool without encountering the dogs or disturbing Jenny Murat?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:00 pm

bb1 wrote:You forgot Butler.....
Yes, but she is a cypher, a nothing.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:03 pm

I wonder if that gate has not been put in to allow easy access to the pool rather than the house? Maybe family or friends can come and use the pool without encountering the dogs or disturbing Jenny Murat?

Many possible reasons, Greenink. I suspect the explanation for this character trespassing without being chewed is that the gate between the two sections is normally shut, which gives rise to even more questions.

Like, how did he know it was safe to go into that section?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 pm

bb1 wrote:

Many possible reasons, Greenink. I suspect the explanation for this character trespassing without being chewed is that the gate between the two sections is normally shut, which gives rise to even more questions.

Like, how did he know it was safe to go into that section?
It really doesn't matter how he knew. He should not have been there, full stop.
He has however, made a complete ass of himself and his cohorts; with his foolish display of, lookame. We looked, we saw and, now we are ROFL at him.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:28 pm

We looked, we saw and, now we are ROFL at him.

And then some, Tony. Let's not forget the little haters this is aimed at. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Very true, Tony. It rather says it all, that the forkers and hounders have lapped his bullsh*t up and asked for more. He's a fraud.

That said, I hope the PJ charge him - and his 'team' - for trying to derail the work they are involved in. And I hope Robert Murat has the shirt off his back for this.

It's the only thing that's going to stop some other parasite from trying it on again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:51 pm

I would go after Sharon L. too. She thought she was brown and could do somersaults. Turns out she isn't quite the clever sheit she thought she was. She's just a sheit.
And, any information she alleges to have relating to Madeleine's whereabouts; should have been turned over to Law Enforcement. Not spread around the ruddy Internet.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:55 pm

And that is what comes of playing stupid games to show off to pondlife, Tony.

I am sure the PJ and Scotland Yard are more than capable of following the breadcrumbs Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next