JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES

+7
Anita
lily
Sabot
Jean-Pierre.t50
barbiecar
crazytony
bb1
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, he does it to all his allies, sooner or later....
True. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:50 pm

These tidings have finally reached the public part of MM, where someone wants to know:

Is it Tony who wishes to settle without the need for a trial - or Carter-Ruck........................ Who instigated the negotiations??..................

Hate to break it to them but it was Bennett. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:56 pm

And it's now reached his home forum - 24 hours late, but hey ho!

Let's see if Bennett surfaces to try to wriggle his way out of it Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Hope springs eternal.....

Re: Email from hardlinemarxist
flower Today

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
If McCanns/ C R are wanting to settle this, then I hope Tony declines imo he has them against the ropes........Tony has done nothing wrong apart from report what is in the Police Files.

The problem is we don't know if it is at Carter-Ruck's request or Tony's........................ Two completely different scenarios depending on who instigated the negotiations...............

Oh, but some of us do know, dear. 'Twas Bennett. Let's see how he tries to explain this away Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Gem from a deluded hounder:

If true, this can mean only two things:

1. Cruck are no longer getting paid;
2. Cruck's masters are caving in, aware of things to come.

It's well neigh inconceivable to have TB approaching Cruck begging for a reprieve.

Well well. Interesting times indeed.

----------------

100% wrong. As wrong as the wrong person on the wrong bus, on the wrong trip from Wrongville.

'Tis Bennett who is begging for mercy - not surprisingly, as it's him who is at fault.

He really ought to show face and 'fess up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Gem from a deluded hounder:

If true, this can mean only two things:

1. Cruck are no longer getting paid;
2. Cruck's masters are caving in, aware of things to come.

It's well neigh inconceivable to have TB approaching Cruck begging for a reprieve.

Well well. Interesting times indeed.

----------------

100% wrong. As wrong as the wrong person on the wrong bus, on the wrong trip from Wrongville.

'Tis Bennett who is begging for mercy - not surprisingly, as it's him who is at fault.

He really ought to show face and 'fess up.

If I were him, I would settle.
http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/did-bennett-knowingly-consort-with-this.html

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:33 pm

I don't suppose he wants all that coming out in court, Tony - not to mention the business of him, Stevo, Butler and others trying to wreck Mr Gunnill's business.

It would all look pretty unsavory on the front page of the tabloids, wouldn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't suppose he wants all that coming out in court, Tony - not to mention the business of him, Stevo, Butler and others trying to wreck Mr Gunnill's business.

It would all look pretty unsavory on the front page of the tabloids, wouldn't it?
Indeed it would, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:37 pm

It's stunning how easy it is for Bennett to pull the wool over their eyes, Tony. This bit of news has been out for 24 hours now - but it's only just surfaced the sites he looks to for his support.

One would think that even they could work out that if it was GOOD news, there would be no shutting Bennett up, and that he releases things like this via SWALK's blog because he can't face telling them he's in full retreat yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:43 pm

bb1 wrote:It's stunning how easy it is for Bennett to pull the wool over their eyes, Tony. This bit of news has been out for 24 hours now - but it's only just surfaced the sites he looks to for his support.

One would think that even they could work out that if it was GOOD news, there would be no shutting Bennett up, and that he releases things like this via SWALK's blog because he can't face telling them he's in full retreat yet again.
Good point Bonny. It would, have been all over the Internet if it had been good news.
Seriously, for his wife's sake, I hope he settles.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Yes, I hopes he settles - and SHUTS UP FOR EVERMORE.

Thing is, Tony, he has proven repeatedly that he simply is no gentleman, and his word cannot be trusted.

So, CR may ignore his pleas for mercy and take it all the way.

We will just have to wait and see. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, I hopes he settles - and SHUTS UP FOR EVERMORE.

Thing is, Tony, he has proven repeatedly that he simply is no gentleman, and his word cannot be trusted.

So, CR may ignore his pleas for mercy and take it all the way.

We will just have to wait and see. Pcorneater
C & R. may very well take the stance of once bitten twice shy.
But, as you say Bonny, we shall have to wait and see.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:02 pm

No one has any ill wish towards bennetts wife, how could anyone, she's kept her silence and good for her.

The issue is bennett, I'd feel deeply sorry for his wife if the best happens, and I'm sorry but that man finally being put in his place is the best thing. bennett is married to that poor lady, he is the one who owes her the consideration, not anyone else, certainly not a bunch of user names in cyberspace.

He made his choices, and never at any time were they in the best interests of a tiny missing child, they never are, not for a young man drowned tragically in a celebrity's swimming pool, and not for another young man killed in another accident. bennett sneered at the man's partner begging him to moderate himself in consideration of their young son?

What did bennett ever do to help anyone? Families thrown into turmoil, fractued because he was "helping"

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash

Someone emailed Bennett and has posted the reply on MM.

Re: Email from hardlinemarxist
Lillyofthevalley Today

wjk wrote:
I have a feeling it will be Tony requesting the negotiations.

You are correct wjk, here is my e-mail reply from Tony............

Here's the answer to your PS, which can be published:

1. I wrote on 13 February to Carter-Ruck suggesting that a two-day trial could be avoided, especially now that I had resigned from the Commitee of MF, no longer owned the MF domain name, had given up being a Moderator on Jill's forum, and had decided to cease campaigning re Madeleine's disappearance.

2. Carter-Ruck wrote back on 20 February offering proposals for a settlement. I would describe them as 'onerous'

3. I have made a provisional appointment to see a Solicitor in a few days' time to discuss Carter-Ruck's letter

4. In the meantime I have made a formal application to be released from one of the undertakings I gave back in 2009. If there is no agreement, matters will proceed to a 2-day trial when the McCanns will ask for me to be committed to prison and I shall ask to be freed from my undertakings - on free speech grounds. With a billion or so people in around 30 countries worldwide able to buy, read, discuss and debate 'The Truth About A Lie', it seems rather harsh that I should face a term of imprisonment for publishing and discussing his thesis. Especially as one of my opponents says that he has 'no objection to people purporting [= propounding] theories' and is 'a strong believer in the freedom of speech'.

==============

If he has 'ceased campaigning' then why would he want the right to carry on mouthing off?

I am sure CR will see through that in, oh, two seconds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:26 pm

He does know, there is a difference between freedom of speech and libel, doesn't he?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:26 pm

It's that Amaral's fault you know. Him and 3As and Bennett's Fans. Oh, and Stevo. S'not Bennett's fault at all at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:51 pm

Please note - Havern Admin are now inventing complete and total LIES.

* In court, Tony had eight supporters. The McCanns had one, Justine Spencer [= 'Jayelles'].
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:12 pm

BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 Solicitate

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dear Mr Ruck,

As I have been a good boy - no more posting on nasty sites, not me, no sirree, please can you forget everything I ever said about everything?

I promise not to do it again.

So can you give me my Free Speach Yuman Rite back so I can say them McCanns DONE IT, due to them being Nuclear Masons and Knights Templar.

Your friend as ever,

The Comb.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:23 pm

bb1 wrote: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dear Mr Ruck,

As I have been a good boy - no more posting on nasty sites, not me, no sirree, please can you forget everything I ever said about everything?

I promise not to do it again.

So can you give me my Free Speach Yuman Rite back so I can say them McCanns DONE IT, due to them being Nuclear Masons and Knights Templar.

Your friend as ever,

The Comb.
Nuclear Masons Eek
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Well, it's a joke, isn't it, Tony - I have no idea who Bennett thinks he's fooling, apart from himself.

That email opens with him claiming to have turned over a new leaf, and ends with him announcing he wants to be at liberty to do it all over again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, it's a joke, isn't it, Tony - I have no idea who Bennett thinks he's fooling, apart from himself.

That email opens with him claiming to have turned over a new leaf, and ends with him announcing he wants to be at liberty to do it all over again.
So what's he doing posting on the Hell Hole if he has turned over a new leaf?
ETA: It doesn't matter if it is by proxy, they're his words.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:11 am

Well it's always worked on his Believers hasn't it? I guess he just expects that it will work with the Judge as well. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:05 am

Comedy turns have started early today:

Re: McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25
aiyoyo Today at 10:09 am

What betting the mccanns getting cold feet over this one.

What with the bad start where the Judge hinted they were wasting time with their 153 frivolous charges, then allowing MG to be called as witness, this does not bode well for the mccanns.

Does anyone think CR is dying to hear TB presents to the Judge Portugal Court's papers on Amaral's book injunction overturn, and much more about the non-evidence to the support their abduction theory, and AG's final words that the mccanns fail to clear them by their refusing to do the reconstruction etc etc.?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They just don't get it, do they?

The original 153 charges were not 'frivolous' - Judge Tugenhat asked for them to be reduced because there were SO MANY THE HIGH COURT WOULD HAVE BEEN SITTING FOR YEARS.

Bennett has already been told that whatever happens in Portuguese courts IT IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO UK COURTS.

So, none of that Gonc stuff would have been heard.

Let's turn to Mr Gunnill.

At the last High Court hearing, right in front of a judge, Bennett -

1. Admitted he breached the agreement, at which point he was told he was an extremely foolish man. By the judge.

2. Made a malicious and false accusation about Mr Gunnill. In front of a judge.

I would think CR would have been more than happy to produce all those emails between Bennett and the SYM creature as a warm-up, and then....

EXPLAINED TO THE COURT THAT MR GUNNILL WAS ONLY INVOLVED BECAUSE BENNETT, STEVO, BUTLER AND OTHERS HAD TRIED TO WRECK HIS BUSINESS.

I am sure the NUJ would have made sure that was all over the tabloids - they don't like extremists doing things like that to their members.

If anyone is looking for 'cold feet', trying looking in the direction of Harlow.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:20 am

BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 Owl has news - tidings of panic on Bennett's home forum (on which he is no longer a mod, no sirree, not him) and heavy-duty censorship of bad news about the Dear Leader.

Indeed, this harmless post was blue-pencilled by a Senior Truthseeker:

BENNETT TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES - Page 3 Chicke10

Many thanks to the person who sent me it biggrin

There is also an on-going attempt to deny the 'SYM' emails exist; sadly for the Truthseekers, they do, so it's a bit silly to try to sweep them under the carpet.

Here they are:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-wonder-what-judge-would-think-if-he.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next