JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT?????

+5
Sabot
Maggs
sans_souci
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Empty BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT?????

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Empty Re: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT?????

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:13 pm

bb1 wrote: Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

This has appeared on:

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/PDFs/High%20court%20order.pdf

Key section for now:

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Contem10

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Contem12
That has been tampered with.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Empty Re: BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT?????

Post  sans_souci Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Bonny - I think this the draft order, in the standard format, produced prior to the hearing.

If you look, it is suggesting that the court make either a term in prison, suspended provided he abides by the undertaking, or a fine.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Arghh!!! I keep losing posts because forumotion seems to be on a go-slow!!!! This is seperate from the libel, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:27 pm

Look at what the damned fool has put on the Hounders site:

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Idiot10

Can he really, really not grasp - HE BROKE HIS WORD TO THE HIGH COURT?

End of.

And yes, bits have been whited-out from it.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:36 pm

The start of it:

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Contem13
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Lost now....

The Judge read the written evidence filed ...............
AND THE COURT being satisfied that the Defendant has been guilty of contempt of
court in failing to comply

That isn't a decision? confused confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:44 pm

smile

Last edited by crazytony on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:48 pm

It now only needs the judges signature.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Well, I am totally lost, Tony, it reads to me as if the contempt has been proven.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Look at what the damned fool has put on the Hounders site:

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Idiot10

Can he really, really not grasp - HE BROKE HIS WORD TO THE HIGH COURT?

End of.

And yes, bits have been whited-out from it.....
This isn't a ruddy theory! mad
BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Bennett2

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Not neccesarily, HB, the McCanns' full names are not there either...the reference number is, however. And I don't think Bennett would be barking enough to concoct a High Court document.

I would just like some clarification on what this is; it reads to me as if the contempt of court has been proven, with a list of the possible penalties, but.....????
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:26 pm

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Contem10

That reads to me as if the Judge looked at the evidence and found the contempt proven?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:33 pm

bb1 wrote:BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Contem10

That reads to me as if the Judge looked at the evidence and found the contempt proven?

I think he did Bonny,

But it hasn't yet been executed.
2. that the warrant of committal remain in the court office at the Royal Courts of
Justice and that execution of it be suspended
so long as the Defendant [TERMS
OF SUSPENSION] until [DATE] after which the sentence and warrant of
committal be discharged.

I see he has convieniently missed dates off
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 pm

It is possible that The Judge has found The Contempt to be proven. That wouldn't be difficult. So is currently deciding how to deal with it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:37 pm

bb1 wrote:The start of it:

BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? Contem13
Hang on, the date on the above is dated 2011 but Bennett says his hearing is in Feb. 2012?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Sabot wrote:
It is possible that The Judge has found The Contempt to be proven. That wouldn't be difficult. So is currently deciding how to deal with it.

That's the way I read it, Sabot, but I confess, I am getting lost. If this was in with the other CR submissions, then Bennett must have known for a while that the contempt had been proven? confused

Glad you are having the same problem, Tony....this is a 2011 court document, the main hearing isn't till February....so the Judge must have decided the contempt was proven at some date in the fairly recent past?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:45 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

That's the way I read it, Sabot, but I confess, I am getting lost. If this was in with the other CR submissions, then Bennett must have known for a while that the contempt had been proven? confused

Glad you are having the same problem, Tony....this is a 2011 court document, the main hearing isn't till February....so the Judge must have decided the contempt was proven at some date in the fairly recent past?
I get the impression it is all over bar the shouting and Bennett is aware of it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 pm

I think I am going to stick that on my blog. The lawyers visit fairly frequently. Let's see if they react to Bennett if it is false.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:59 pm

I've been to The Houndation Site to have a look. It is a copy of The Order that The Judge will fill in when he or she decides what to do with him.
I think you will find that The Contempt Order is a forgone conclusion. Bennett has broken The Undertaking and is in Contempt of Court.
By posting that up he is just stirring the shit to raise sympathy and outrage amongst his dwindling bunch of supporters. He already knows he is going to get clobbered, he just doesn't know how yet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:05 pm

jjbd wrote:BENNETT FOUND GUILTY OF CONTEMPT OF COURT????? 3c6296a4
I'm kinda slow on the up-take here, what am I missing, apart from a brain?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:08 pm

I think you will find that The Contempt Order is a forgone conclusion. Bennett has broken The Undertaking and is in Contempt of Court.
By posting that up he is just stirring the shit to raise sympathy and outrage amongst his dwindling bunch of supporters. He already knows he is going to get clobbered, he just doesn't know how yet.

That sounds about right, Sabot...the thing that most sticks out in my memory about his visit to the Old Bill is his racist remarks about the ethnic origins of the officers, jjbd. confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:13 pm

bb1 wrote:I think you will find that The Contempt Order is a forgone conclusion. Bennett has broken The Undertaking and is in Contempt of Court.

That sounds about right, Sabot...the thing that most sticks out in my memory about his visit to the Old Bill is his racist remarks about the ethnic origins of the officers, jjbd. confused
Hang on, it says Bennett's council was in attendance. Was it on the same day he delivered his diatribe to SY?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Does he even have a counsel?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Does he even have a counsel?
Well he didn't the last time he conceded. Is he representing himself?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next