JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES'

+3
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' Empty MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES'

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Things must be really, really desperate for Team Gonc, that they are reduced to inventing stuff like this:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.pt/2012/03/maddie-case-scotland-yard-discredits.html

I am not repeating it; there are several parts of it which are outright FALSEHOODS yet again.

Which should come as no surprise when the source of the libel is not named as anything more than...

This was confirmed to JN by Portuguese sources

Gonc and co dream up this rubbish at their latest team meeting, did they?

If this is the best they can do, then they really must be running scared.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' Empty Re: MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES'

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Do they seriously think we haven't cottoned on to SOURCES yet. We've had Five Bloody Years of SOURCES. We know what it means. MORE BOLLOX.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES' Empty Re: MORAIS REPEATS MORE LIBEL FROM 'SOURCES'

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 pm

It's like Groundhog Day - could someone give Levy, or whoever is churning out this carp, a shake, and tell them that this is Spring 2012, not Autumn 2007?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Joe Moura, has stated on many occasions the McCanns only fault that night was to leave the children alone. He is adamant the parents did nothing to harm their child and were not involved in her disappearance.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:50 pm

And I mean, you can just imagine Scotland Yard telling anyone about important leads, let alone some Portuguese gutter rag, especially with The Abductor hanging on every word.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Sabot wrote:And I mean, you can just imagine Scotland Yard telling anyone about important leads, let alone some Portuguese gutter rag, especially with The Abductor hanging on every word.
The more the fools say the child is dead, the safer the abductor feels. The haters are actually allowing him/her/they, to stay free.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 pm

crazytony wrote:Joe Moura, has stated on many occasions the McCanns only fault that night was to leave the children alone. He is adamant the parents did nothing to harm their child and were not involved in her disappearance.

I know, Tony - but these idiots don't seem to be getting the message. As Sabot says, does anyone seriously believe that Scotland Yard are telling Portuguese tabloids their innermost thoughts?

It's pathetic, desperate stuff.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:01 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:And I mean, you can just imagine Scotland Yard telling anyone about important leads, let alone some Portuguese gutter rag, especially with The Abductor hanging on every word.
The more the fools say the child is dead, the safer the abductor feels. The haters are actually allowing him/her/they, to stay free.

So the abductor isn't going to be very pleased with us then. Very annoyed in fact.

Now who is that is very annoyed with us just now?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Well, everyone is usually annoyed with us, Sabot rofl rofl rofl rofl

No doubt they will be annoyed all over again, that this rubbish is being treated with the contempt it deserves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, everyone is usually annoyed with us, Sabot rofl rofl rofl rofl

No doubt they will be annoyed all over again, that this rubbish is being treated with the contempt it deserves.

I can't get my head around how stupid they are, or how stupid they think we are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm

You know what, the more Morais says the more curious I get.
She knows, the McCanns didn't harm the child, common sense, if she has any, will tell her that. But, I get this eerie feeling she may know who did.
Something isn't right about her defense of a convicted perjurer and philandering ass.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:15 pm

crazytony wrote:You know what, the more Morais says the more curious I get.
She knows the McCanns didn't harm the child, common sense, if she has any, will tell her that. But, I get this eerie feeling she may know who did.
Something isn't right about her defense of a convicted perjurer and philandering ass.

She is certainly getting hysterically desperate which is suspicious in itself. Why would she lay herself open to ridicule unless she had something to hide?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 pm

I know, Tony, how could anyone with an ounce of self-respect promote and spread this crude propaganda? It isn't even well-done propaganda, it's so bad it's a joke - like all the rest of the rubbish that has emanated from Team Gonc over the last week or so.

Morais knows this is bullsh*t, but she is still giving it her stamp of approval? You have to ask why she's doing it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 pm

There isn't likely to be a Jury at this Trial, is there? That would explain trying to influence Public Opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 pm

As far as I am aware, Sabot, the libel trial is judges-only. Gonc's foolish case against Marcos Correia over his non-existent 'honour' is due at the end of the month - if that has jurors, there will only be four.

I'm not sure this isn't aimed at an English-language audience; it keeps appearing from behind the JN paywall, with tasters, then the full thing appears on the Morais blog.

Are Team Gonc deluded enough to think the UK press hasn't learned from having its fingers burned in 2007 by trash like this? Are they expecting it to be repeated in the UK media?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 pm

I don't know what it is making her act the way she is.
Her translations are dire to say the least. The excuses she makes for Amaral go way beyond the defense of a fellow countryman. She lies at the drop of a hat. The recent Paiva fiasco proved that. But, I just don't get why she thinks it all necessary if, there is nothing to hide?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 pm

I see it, but I don't believe it....

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Best article on Tapas 9 Dynamics as a group» Madeleine Case: Pact of Silence http://goo.gl/89ogF #mccann

Look what she is drawing attention to now:

We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else’s business”, says David Payne.

Published in Sol, on June 30, 2007
by Felícia Cabrita and Margarida Davim

Oddly, she hasn't told the shrooms the truth about that - that that addled Cabrita creature accidentally wandered into Gonc's office, where he had accidentally left personal information about UK citizens lying around, which accidentally fell off his desk and accidentally landed in her handbag.

She then used the information to hassle UK citizens, and when she was told to take a hike, invented the whole 'pact of silence' business as payback.

And Morais thinks this is good?

I really do not know what is making her act this way, Tony, beyond panic and fear. Why she is so desperate is another matter entirely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:51 pm

She does realize, the judge in Amaral's case will go on what the files say?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 pm

I might be a good idea to get a good night's sleep. It could be a long and traumatic day tomorrow if something is going to break.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 pm

What a crap this joana morais says, shame on you woman. You morais can shove your crap in a place you have. Shove it up your ass morais.

morais
bottomsup yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 pm

I really do not know what any of them are thinking, Tony.

Is this some kind of last-ditch effort to rally the troops?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:03 pm

bb1 wrote:I really do not know what any of them are thinking, Tony.

Something has rattled her case for sure, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 pm

This is the kind of thicko she is pitching this rubbish at:

Posted by: ShuBob on March 18, 2012 10:53 PM

I'm more than happy to debate with members of the tapas 9's defence team if they want to bounce off possible defence strategies here :-)

She thinks it's genuine....ShuBob, 100% wrong, 100% of the time rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Don't you think they are trying to affect public opinion for some reason as yet unbeknown?
Why else would we get this barrage of utter nonsense?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Sabot wrote:

Don't you think they are trying to affect public opinion for some reason as yet unbeknown?
Why else would we get this barrage of utter nonsense?
Yes but, which public?
Can't be the British one, they won't be in Portugal for the trial.
And how many Portuguese readers, read her blog?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next