JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Where Is Joana Morais? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Where Is Joana Morais?

4 posters

Go down

Where Is Joana Morais? Empty Where Is Joana Morais?

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 pm

There has been a lot of talk recently about Morais apparently being AWOL - a lot of it behind the scenes. Someone on MM has finally come out and said it:

I think there are four alternatives:

1 - She is on holiday, or just having a bit of a break
2 - She is not posting for fear of getting in the way of investigative action, possibly leading to a court case
3 - She has been leaned on by sinister persons unknown
4 - We have some kind of Coldwater situation

There are certainly one or two strange stories circulating just now about well-known hatebloggers being not quite who they pretend to be.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Where Is Joana Morais? Empty Re: Where Is Joana Morais?

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:01 pm

And she has surfaced on MM, of all places:

Joana Morais Blog
xklamation Today at 7:08 pm

Dimsie wrote:
Maybe Joana's just taking a break while there's nothing new going on about the Madeleine case. Or a breather, while she waits to see if anything interesting comes out amid all this News Int turmoil. I'm sure when there's something to report or write about she'll be back.

Hi, guys, I hope you are all well. It's as Dimsie said, taking a break from the blog, concentrating on other matters, if and when anything news worthy appears in Portugal relative to the case I'll translate it. Meanwhile, like most of you, I've been following the phonehacking scandal - hopefully Clarence Mitchell's connection to pivotal figures of NI will expose the media manipulation & bias regarding the McCann affair.

On a minor note, I don't know who you are comperedna, but you don't know me and that no4 hypothesis isn't justifiable. And that's all that I'll say about it.

Anyway, best regards to all, happy holidays for those who are on holidays,

Joana

Odd, Sauces say there is all sorts of gossip flying about a well-known hateblogger being well, not quite what they seem.
No, it isn't Morais herself - but boy, does she not want this to get out.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 pm

hopefully Clarence Mitchell's connection to pivotal figures of NI will expose the media manipulation & bias regarding the McCann affair.

A leading light in Gonc's propaganda seems to be doing that projection thing again. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 pm

if and when anything news worthy appears in Portugal relative to the case I'll translate it.

Don't bother for us, dear, Pedro does a first class job - without editing or altering news stories.

I have no idea why they are clinging to the notion that somehow, the McCanns are at the heart of the NI business - I would have thought reality would have sunk in by now.

I did notice that before the moron interrupted yesterday, Rupert Murdoch revealed that NOTW had only represented about 1% of his business; what seems awfully important to them, actually doesn't mean that much in the wider, real world.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm

As you know, Bonny, they cling to anything.

Mr M employs around 53,000 people worldwide. I suppose in their minds he knows everything important about every individual and what work they exactly do. Meanwhile on planet earth, its called delegation. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm

You know, it is hard to escape the conclusion that it was this on MM:

4 - We have some kind of Coldwater situation

that made Morais surface on MM, of all places, when there have been anguished howls on her own blog about her being AWOL:

Anonymous said... 68
where is joana, for goodness sake?

Anonymous said... 72
Astro, please, you got to do something about this blog. For weeks we are confronted with the same post, while the UK is on fire about the scandals.
There is hope for Madeliene now, I'm sure about that, but nothing happens on Joana's. At least an explanation to us who have being always loyal to you. You are not treating us on a very polite way.
I'm getting fed up of this blog and perhaps it is your intention.

Anonymous said... 76
Hi Joanna y astro, where are you, are you ok, you continued presence here is greatly missed

Yet, not a word for the loyal shrooms, but she can find time to post on MM because someone said the C-word.

COLDWATER
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 pm

mrs trellis wrote:Perhaps someone should post on her blog and ask her if she was aware that people are telling fibs on her site about dani/ironside/qaudrille/steel magnolia.

Maintaining on one thread that she is still too ill to post and encouraging members to write messages which Pamalam will helpfully 'pass on' while on another thread two senior members blithely inform other members that she is simply redirecting her energies to twitter and blogging in the few spare moments that her very grave illness allows her.

No mention of why she cant tear herself away from her 36 blogs to answer all their kindness in person.

Cat, bag, out of.
I expect being Quadrille, steel magnolia, etc., helps take Ironside's mind off her illness.
I confess, I don't understand why Pamalan is going along with this, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:14 am

Oh My. Is Joana ill? I am really sorry about this.

No, honestly, I really am.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:31 am

No, it isn't Joana who is ill, Sabot. The scandal that has been swirling around behind the scenes involves Ironside, who appears to also be Quadrille and Steel Magnolia, etc.

And - the Source of these allegations is in anti-land, it seems to be an open secret on the MCF forum. Which would explain why Morais appeared, deus ex machina , on MM, because her own absence was being discussed, and someone said the COLDWATER word.

Do not ask me what is going on, I don't know. This particular cat was let out of the bag by one or two 'antis' on Morais' own forum. But relations between Morais and the Ironside faction never have been too warm...remember this gem, from when Ironside was OSauvage?

Where Is Joana Morais? Chatices
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 am

That was frightfully rude, Bonny. Somedebody is not well. I can't ay that I care who.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 am

They are all sick from where I am sitting, Sabot.
Interestingly, I understand it was not an Evil Pro who blew the lid off this one, it was an Outraged Anti; Morais has been trying to keep it within the confines of mcf, where it is apparently the subject of some uproar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:42 am

bb1 wrote:They are all sick from where I am sitting, Sabot.
Interestingly, I understand it was not an Evil Pro who blew the lid off this one, it was an Outraged Anti; Morais has been trying to keep it within the confines of mcf, where it is apparently the subject of some uproar.

I would say mental, not sick Bonny!

Those bloody pesky moles are everywhere though aren't they? whistle
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 pm

It had been rumoured for a while, HB, but was confirmed on MCF by one of the leading 'ANTIS'.
Don't ask me what any of it is about, I frankly don't care. I am tired of their stupid games.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Qaudrille Rocki Stone
@
@AlecBaldwin ONLY Alec if the #McCann cover-up is exposed...then many will be shattered.

Oh, someone's cover up HAS been exposed, and a few are shattered..mind you, it was nice of Beachy to confirm that Ironside is Quadrille - take it up with Beachy if anyone doesn't like it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Here's the thing.

Assorted pitchforkers eagerly hang on the words of Quadrille, Steelmagnolia, and all the other heads.
It is quite bad enough that it is in an open secret that they are all one person.

What is truly unforgiveable is that that person is none other than Ironside, who is supposedly too ill to do anything very much and is supposedly reliant on Pamalan to pass on the good wishes of the faithful.

On top of that, leading 'antis', including Beachy and Jeanne d' Arc, have done all this knowing perfectly well what the truth of the situation is.

So, what does that say about their credibility? No wonder Morais came out of hiding to assure MM that nothing Coldwater-ish was going on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down