JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
For those concerned about Ms Morais..... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

For those concerned about Ms Morais.....

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For those concerned about Ms Morais..... Empty For those concerned about Ms Morais.....

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:46 pm

She was alive, well and tweeting a few days ago. About the Arctic:

27 Jun Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
Draw a line in the ice to #SaveTheArctic from @Shell's reckless oil drilling >> http://savethearctic.org #DT @GreenpeaceNZ

Then this appeared:

http://twitter.com/#!/xklamation

@xklamation's account is protected.
Only confirmed followers have access to @xklamation's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

She's probably just turned it off while she sails north with Greenpeace, or something like that.

No need to thank me, always pleased to help! Pcorneater

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

For those concerned about Ms Morais..... Empty Re: For those concerned about Ms Morais.....

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Aw, the poor forkers, they're worried about her....

Re: Its ooh soo quiet!
kathybelle Today

Hello again Marxman

I've just sent Joana(Morais) an email, to ask if everything is ok. I have emailed her before on other subjects and she has always replied, hopefully she'll reply to my latest email.

Oh goodie, I can't wait to see how Morais spins her way out of this one.

But wait - that Hounder Chatelaine is a member of MCF, can't she ask what's up with Morais?

And look who is online on MCF right now:

Registered users: Google [Bot], infinitetune, Montclair, Reggie Dunlop

Carolina/Montclair is a stalwart of MM; no doubt she will be reporting back shortly. See, no need for the forkers to panic - is there? biggrin

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

For those concerned about Ms Morais..... Empty Re: For those concerned about Ms Morais.....

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 pm

For those concerned about Ms Morais..... Mortwit

See? She's just locked the door while she saves whales or something worthwhile like that. Nothing to worry about at all. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 pm

On the subject of bloggers, does anyone know what all this is about on that looney Textusa's blog? Someone seems to have taken action about the mad creature's vile remarks about a child witness in PDL:

Anonymous said...
There are more authorities that just the PJ and SY, Textusa

You took the testimony of a child and you publicly ripped it to pieces

You accused her of lying

You claimed that she was a victim of abuse by adults close to her.

The irony that the only people abusing that child were you and your raggle-taggle selection of evil witches completely escapes you, doesn't it?

Fortunately, it didn't escape the attention of the authorities, who have their own ways of dealing with people like you who get their kicks out of abusing children.

As for ''Lynn'', if you seriously believe this woman doesn't lie, then ask her how long she has known that the site was under investigation. Then ask her why she didn't tell you all.

Would that be CEOPS who were taking a close look at Textusa? If so, I shudder to think what they made of its disgusting 'theory'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Aw, bless, the hounders are concerned about Ms Morais, too...

Re: Steel Magnolia blog Closed
candyfloss Today

Have split this topic from the Joana thread.... Joana thread in Members Lounge.

How thoughtful of them to talk about Ms Morais in their members' area; very kind of them, considering her views on their Dear Leader. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Nanny ‏@MyNanny25
I have added HiDeHo's video to the #McCann trick photography post - So when was Maddie last seen alive? http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/mccannvideo-analysis-of-trick.html #Leveson

I suppose these gullible idiots do know that Nanny ^^^ and Steelmagnolia are both the same person, and that person is actually IRONSIDE, the man who pretended to be a woman with cancer? The one who invented a whole cast of characters for himself, not least a 'husband' called Stephan, despite him being a bloke called Dan?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Hounder:

Having thought about this now for a while, here's a hypothesis that makes sense to me. SM's blog is very likely subject to surveillance, by SY and by other 'interested parties', as indeed this forum is. Very likely SY know the identity of SM, it would be quite easy for the force to discover this information. It would be less easy, although quite achievable for the other 'interested parties' to also discover this information. I know that some members of this forum and other 'anti' Mccann persons have been subject to such an agenda. If SM's identity had been discovered and god forbid some crazy parties had intent to use this information to cause harm (in whatever sense), it is conceivable that SY may have warned SM to desist her activities, for her own protection.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Everyone knows 'she' is only the IRONSIDE troll who pretends the Guardia Civil are his best mates. He's about as important as his looney friend Textusa.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 am

Nanny ‏@MyNanny25
@ProfilerPatB Pat do you know thus #US journo? http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/mccannus-journmalist-banned-from-uk-for.html #Jersey & #McCann are connected same cadaver dogs and handler. #News

Look, there is nothing wrong with the old fraud, he's merrily twittering at Brown, and no doubt having a good laugh at the gullible idiots who've fallen for his latest wind-up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 am

Too funny! This hounder thinks Carter Ruck have the slightest bit of interest in the magnolia troll:

Amazon ran for cover when they got their libel carter ruck warning letter. I would bet that SM be one of the sites on the top of their list as SM has posted many terrific information.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Delusional, gullible fools

The rest of the world knows that the unfortunately-abbrieviated 'SM' has never, ever posted 'terrific information'.

Inventions and wind-ups, more like.

And the penny still hasn't dropped with them that it's only the IRONSIDE troll playing games and wanting attention, yet again - he can't really pretend to be a woman with cancer twice, can he?

Oh, and if anyone doubts that it's IRONSIDE, then go and check with Respected Haters like Jeanne d' Arc, Beachy and Morais - those three confirmed 'SMs' real identity a while back.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

A hounder attempts to explain why 'things are quiet':

I would think the reason it has gone quiet is because there simply has been no news. Even yesterdays news was OLD news!!v All the forums have been quiet for a few weeks, and you can't blog if there are no news stories. Let's face it bloggers have been blogging for 5 years now, and can't keep blogging about the same thing, so that imo is the reason why. Also we have had the Jubilee holiday, Euro 2012 and all sorts going on, and it is the time of year when many take holidays. Goncalo's trial is coming up, so I expect it will get busy then.

Oh, it's not because they are all trying to censor news they don't like then?

PS - One of 'Goncalo's trials' is already underway, and going very, very badly for him.

PPS - Why no news about the raft of charges of corruption, etc, facing their other idol Cristovao?

They would have plenty to talk about if they didn't keep trying to sweep bad news under the carpet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Ms. Morais is swimming away from a Japanese Whaling Ship. Rumor has it she is a decoy for Green-peace.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 pm

biggrin

I wonder when it's going to sink in with them, Tony? Or maybe the rank and file really are totally in the dark about what is happening in the real world, like good little shrooms?

If so, they are in for some very rude awakenings.....

ETA, I am none too sure what the relevance of 'school holidays' is......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Tis incredible how they manage to twist things to suit their perverted beliefs. You wouldn't credit it if you hadn't seen it happen.
And when they can't twist it they pretend it isn't happening.
And if their Theories and Conspiracies are correct then it's amazing that any of them are still left alive. I would be living in a Nuclear Bunker if I was one of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Oh, Lord spare us - have you seen the latest?

I have a feeling that this holiday was a business trip - a get together of IVF couples and their babes.

What? This was a perfectly ordinary spring break, by a bunch of perfectly ordinary middle class professional people. Until a little girl was abducted.

Not, Midwich Cuckoos go to Portugal.

Still, I suppose dreaming up nonsense like that keeps them out of mischief.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:21 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, Lord spare us - have you seen the latest?

I have a feeling that this holiday was a business trip - a get together of IVF couples and their babes.

What? This was a perfectly ordinary spring break, by a bunch of perfectly ordinary middle class professional people. Until a little girl was abducted.

Not, Midwich Cuckoos go to Portugal.

Still, I suppose dreaming up nonsense like that keeps them out of mischief.
Pity its mother, didn't keep it, in its petri dish. The world would be a better place if she had.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 pm

What, "Business", would that be? "Okay, Fellers, which one of our children are we going to bump off to make loads a money?"
Their intellect really is abysmal. The chain of evidential happenings never comes into their minds and they never follow through to see that what they say doesn't make sense.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Oh dear.....

e: Steel Magnolia blog Closed
candyfloss

jd wrote:
david_uk wrote:
Holidays and no news hasnt stopped Dr Roberts posting in the past, I still think there is something more to it...

Me too especially after SM. I guess its a case of 'watch this space'

Dr. Roberts can't really post can he if Nigel's site has a hardware problem which he informed us about. It is taking longer than he said I must admit, but perhaps he can't afford to get his computer up and working?

I think everyone is reading far too much into things, SM probably got the standard script from the Police, which is what you would expect. They can't discuss the case with members of the public.

OK, let's deal with the pretendys one at a time.

1. Who, pray tell, do they think 'Dr Roberts' is? I would have thought the penny would have dropped, even with them, that it's only Nigel Redsquare giving himself airs.

When he's skint, Nige usually uses the puters in the local library to ask for money. Strangely, his site works from there, which leads many to believe his broadband has been cut off for non-payment.

2. The only ' standard script' SM aka IRONSIDE aka MyNanny and a host of other hydratrolls is likely to get from the Spanish police is a warning to stop conning gullible idiots and spreading lies and libel about the MCanns and others.

3. In case they hadn't noticed, Morais is MIA too.

4. If they ever bothered to take their hategoggles off, they would know that their beloved Unca Am is up sh*t creek without a paddle, and all his former friends are heading for the hills.

The hatefest is all over bar the shouting. And one or two judges delivering the coup de grâce.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh dear, another one...

I think it is such a coincidence that all these prolific bloggers who have been working away for 5 years have suddenly gone silent, and I am really hoping they have been tipped the wink that something is afoot. Doesn't explain why Blacksmith and Textusa are still going strong though.

In reverse order:

1. Textusa is bonkers and is of no interest to anyone save his/her/its mental healthcare professional.

2. Smiffy has been singing the same tired old dirge since 2007, which is why so many people can't be ar@ed reading him.

3. Things are indeed 'afoot'. As we keep telling them, and as they would know if they took their hategoggles off. They really ought to -events won't come as such a nasty surprise to them then.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Another twitter worrier about the missing @xklamation.

Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞ ‏@Bishop_Basher
@xklamation No tweets for 18 days Joana...are you ok?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 am

What's even odder is that Astro is MIA too, Greenink.

And speaking of Morais, I can't see her being too happy when she finds out her forum has sprung a rather large leak.....

jjp ‏@jjp_uk
#McCann As promised. http://www.jjpinfo.wordpress.com

20m Mr n Mrs ‏@DAFFODIL53
@jjp_uk Unbelievable! JCL is a nasty bitch who refuses to c others POV ergo they must be paid posters! She is paranoid and so rude.#mccann

She's also bitter and twisted - well, she must be, to think people have to be paid to uphold the values and laws of normal, democratic civilization, but take part in internet lynch mobs for free.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:11 am

I heard a rumour that she's been harpooned.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:26 am

bb1 wrote:What's even odder is that Astro is MIA too, Greenink.

And speaking of Morais, I can't see her being too happy when she finds out her forum has sprung a rather large leak.....

jjp ‏@jjp_uk
#McCann As promised. http://www.jjpinfo.wordpress.com

20m Mr n Mrs ‏@DAFFODIL53
@jjp_uk Unbelievable! JCL is a nasty bitch who refuses to c others POV ergo they must be paid posters! She is paranoid and so rude.#mccann

She's also bitter and twisted - well, she must be, to think people have to be paid to uphold the values and laws of normal, democratic civilization, but take part in internet lynch mobs for free.

I wonder how many of those other forum posters are present on twitter.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:59 am

Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞Ξ۞ ‏@Bishop_Basher
Anyone else getting worried about Joana Morais?....No tweets for 3 weeks and no blog updates :-( #mccann

Oh, she'll be fine - as long as she doesn't swim too near the Faroes. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:41 pm

So, the old fraud IRONSIDE-magnolia is back blogging libel and lies again? This is me doing the I told you so, dance. Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Any sign of Joana Morais aka @xklamation yet? You would have thought this would have needed full coverage from a Portuguese angle.

An interesting tweet I spotted just now

realsarahgreene
Sarah Greene
@xklamation
and what kind of heart do you have???
05/12/2012

Not sure what prompted that from TV presenter Sarah Greene.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next