JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

+7
Max
crazytony
Maggs
Pedro Silva
Sabot
lily
bb1
11 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 pm

If he had nothing to hide?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Not very popular in Portugal, is he?

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/cristovao-vigiava-pecados-de-rui-patricio

Comment made ​​by: J King10h09
The two largest schools are the knavery and PJ cadeias.Este had much time to learn.

Comment made ​​by: Joaquim Carreira Tapadinhas10.00
The man is a kind of compulsive detective and can not fail to create cases. Enjoy everything that moves. What better job to scour the private life of a boy who defends penalties? Was on hand! That's life!

Comment made ​​by: Rui Oliveira8:33 a.m.
Now I realize why the PJ put him to walk ...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:19 pm

bb1 wrote:The delay is probably because of his refusal to co-operate, Tony - they have to wait for the court order to get in?

I don't think it will take long after that....
So the PJ got a warrant to take the computers but it didn't include looking inside them?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 pm

They were probably within their rights to take them, Tony, but due to his refusal to co-operate, they will need another warrant to hack into them - if that makes sense?

They may well have not expected to find they were encrypted, or that Cristovao would be hiding - well, whatever it is.

What's that the forkers are forever shreiking about innocent people co-operating with the police? I should think there are a lot of very scared people in Portugal today....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:37 pm

bb1 wrote:They were probably within their rights to take them, Tony, but due to his refusal to co-operate, they will need another warrant to hack into them - if that makes sense?

They may well have not expected to find they were encrypted, or that Cristovao would be hiding - well, whatever it is.

What's that the forkers are forever shreiking about innocent people co-operating with the police? I should think there are a lot of very scared people in Portugal today....
I note the Portuguese club is saying he must be entitled to innocence until proved otherwise.
I guess that only works if you're a celeb and Portuguese?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:46 pm

It's like Morais, Tony. Free Speach and Yuman Rites, but only for them. Bugger the little people, they have no rights.

Nigel was right. "Madeleine. A Destiny Begun." What is transpiring doesn't have all that much to do with Football, but more to do with the mind set that failed that little girl. Bunch of bloody crooks.

And I am restraining myself, with some difficulty. Off to get a glass of wine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:20 pm

I note the Portuguese club is saying he must be entitled to innocence until proved otherwise.

The good people of Portugal seem to have made up their minds, Tony - I wonder how Christovao is enjoying this spotlight on him? Of being found guilty already in the court of public opinion?

Now, I am fully aware that he is entitled to the presumption of innocence, but one wouldn't be human if one didn't enjoy the irony of the tables finally being turned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:30 pm

The good people of Portugal know a jolly sight more about this bunch of crooks than we do, and they are entitled to Free Speech, as Morais is wont to remind us.

We only know for certain that Cristovao and Amaral are proven liars, so saying that they are liars has got nothing to do with Free Speech.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Do you think we should start making remarks about Immodium sales, the way the forkers do?

After all, anyone whose name turns up in Cristovao's 'dossiers' is liable to be dragged down with him. Anyone seen Morais recently? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:15 pm

In my opinion, Morais and co. better batten down the hatches because, I have this feeling one of those computers is going to date back to 2004.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:21 pm

crazytony wrote:In my opinion, Morais and co. better batten down the hatches because, I have this feeling one of those computers is going to date back to 2004.

Yes Tony, probably 2007 too.
All those who have been all mouth and no trousers, arel probably listed on Cristovao's computer.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm

I agree, Tony, and I shudder to think what is going to come slithering out from under stones. I think the PJ are going to tear their whole dirty empire down around them, I suspect that decent and hard-working officers are sick to death of being tarred with the same dirty brush as Cristovao, Amoral, Paiva and co.

We've all remarked before that it is the same handful of cronies who are repeatedly involved in scandals; IMO, this is Portugal's long-awaited chance for a very thorough house-clean.

Anyone involved with these people - even a voluntary mouthpiece like Morais - should be very, very worried.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Do you think we should start making remarks about Immodium sales, the way the forkers do?

After all, anyone whose name turns up in Cristovao's 'dossiers' is liable to be dragged down with him. Anyone seen Morais recently? Pcorneater

Probably not, Bonny. Immodium is a bit like their Lavatory Smilie. Coarse and uncouth, and not in the least bit amusing.

However, having said that, it might be a good idea to take a look at current sales graphs. Buy shares, perhaps? I have heard that Tranquiliser Sales are up in certain areas. My sister's cousin's aunt who is married to a Tranquiliser Scientist has just gotten a huge bonus for increasing sales by winding up The Forkers.
They wanted to know if I wanted to join, but I said, "Xcuse me. I've been doing this for free for five years", but I did say that I wouldn't say no to a Villa in Spain as long as it wasn't too close to the border.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 pm

I'll bet Amaral is feverishly scrubbing his hard drive as we speak biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:37 pm

bb1 wrote:I agree, Tony, and I shudder to think what is going to come slithering out from under stones. I think the PJ are going to tear their whole dirty empire down around them, I suspect that decent and hard-working officers are sick to death of being tarred with the same dirty brush as Cristovao, Amoral, Paiva and co.

We've all remarked before that it is the same handful of cronies who are repeatedly involved in scandals; IMO, this is Portugal's long-awaited chance for a very thorough house-clean.

Anyone involved with these people - even a voluntary mouthpiece like Morais - should be very, very worried.

Who said Morais is a Voluntary Mouthpiece? I think she's got much more to worry about than that. Who was it who accused Isabel Duarte of supporting Terrorism?
Nervous breakdown number ten coming up? And where is Astro?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:39 pm

crazytony wrote:I'll bet Amaral is feverishly scrubbing his hard drive as we speak biggrin

He'll be feverishly scrubbing something, Tony. Not sure it is just his Hard Drive, although he has long been good at that. biggrin
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:44 pm

And where is Astro?

She's MIA too, Sabot. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:58 pm

The recent books nonsense out of Morais, was that the best she could do to whip her sheep up?

ETA: She must have known what was stirring......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 pm

lily wrote:The recent books nonsense out of Morais, was that the best she could do to whip her sheep up?

Yes Lily, she must have known, just like Gonc's EX lawyer vomit

Makes you wonder who actually shopped Cristoava, doesn't it?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:12 pm

lily wrote:The recent books nonsense out of Morais, was that the best she could do to whip her sheep up?

She's lost the plot, Lily. They all have. However, I do expect a few dying shrieks before they fade away into oblivion.
All that will be left is a few wind up Toys repeating, "They abandoned their children", and loud cheers for Pat Brown to return to Portugal and find the body. Meanwhile, Team Gonc are fast burying themselves under a pile of ancient Sheit, so heaven knows what Pat Brown will dig up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Maggs wrote:

Yes Lily, she must have known, just like Gonc's EX lawyer vomit

Makes you wonder who actually shopped Cristoava, doesn't it?

Oh Yes. He got out at the right time, didn't he.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 pm

I can report that her last public communication consisted of blowing kisses at JCL over some bit of non-news:

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open 21h
@JillyCL Indeed, we have very similar tastes smile have a great weekend, muitos beijinhos and a big hug, saudades

She's probably busy scrubbing her hard-drive too. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:21 pm

bb1 wrote:I can report that her last public communication consisted of blowing kisses at JCL over some bit of non-news:

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open 21h
@JillyCL Indeed, we have very similar tastes smile have a great weekend, muitos beijinhos and a big hug, saudades

She's probably busy scrubbing her hard-drive too. Pcorneater

I thought Levy did that. They would all be better occupied cleaning up their computers.
Except you can't. Do they know that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm

she must have known, just like Gonc's EX lawyer

Oh yes....I bet Cabrita is glad he got out in time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Oh. I wonder if this is one of the reasons it is the Oporto police who are working with the Yard, and the Algarve lot are being kept well away?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next