JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

+7
Max
crazytony
Maggs
Pedro Silva
Sabot
lily
bb1
11 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:I can report that her last public communication consisted of blowing kisses at JCL over some bit of non-news:

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open 21h
@JillyCL Indeed, we have very similar tastes smile have a great weekend, muitos beijinhos and a big hug, saudades

She's probably busy scrubbing her hard-drive too. Pcorneater

I thought Levy did that. They would all be better occupied cleaning up their computers.
Except you can't. Do they know that?
Well they can, If they take the drive out of their computer and hack at it with a saw biggrin
As for the ex-cop's, the investigating officers only have to take the hard drives out and plug them into a USB port connection and read away until their hearts content.

Last edited by crazytony on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ

Post  lily Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh. I wonder if this is one of the reasons it is the Oporto police who are working with the Yard, and the Algarve lot are being kept well away?

Now there's a thought, Bonny. Why would they want the Algarve lot around indeed? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh. I wonder if this is one of the reasons it is the Oporto police who are working with the Yard, and the Algarve lot are being kept well away?

Well, let's face it, nothing about The Algarve PJ has been looking particularly healthy for quite some considerable time. Especially since most of them went piling into Court to prop up Amaral's weird theories and libellous statements.
And then there is all that falling down stairs and leaking to The Press. Would you trust any of them?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm

The Yard are bound to know about all this - much more than has reached the public domain - considering that the Portuguese anti-corruption police are currently trying to find the whereabouts of some £3,000,000 involved in a rather bizarre transfer with Manchester United....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2129517/Bebe-transfer-probed-Portuguese-police.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:00 pm

bb1 wrote:The Yard are bound to know about all this - much more than has reached the public domain - considering that the Portuguese anti-corruption police are currently trying to find the whereabouts of some £3,000,000 involved in a rather bizarre transfer with Manchester United....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2129517/Bebe-transfer-probed-Portuguese-police.html
£3,000,000
That, is a lot of money to go astray Eek

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:The Yard are bound to know about all this - much more than has reached the public domain - considering that the Portuguese anti-corruption police are currently trying to find the whereabouts of some £3,000,000 involved in a rather bizarre transfer with Manchester United....

£3,000,000
That, is a lot of money to go astray Eek

Not really Tony, if you are pay rolling crooks or giving handouts to crooked friends, that have no job.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Yes. And not just Referees.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:06 pm

The personal lives of men of the whistle was searched and the 'sins' of the family used as blackmail.

And I am sure he didn't start with referees, either. Allegedly.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we didn't get to the root of those bizarre, hole-in-corner legal decisions that Ms Duarte was unaware of until the likes of smiffy or Montclair/Carolina posted them on the internet before too much longer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 pm

honestbroker wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Yes. And not just Referees.

I'm sure he was ever so gentle with Leonor Cipriano ....

And with The Judges, I expect, HB.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:24 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 pm

This is all really quite stomach churning. Obviously the charge of Defamation is just the beginning. There are bound to be more charges to follow.
I wouldn't say much for his chances in prison unless they keep him in isolation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:35 pm

I wouldn't say much for his chances in prison unless they keep him in isolation.

Can you imagine the treatment he would get from other prisoners? A dirty ex-cop who's allegedly fond of using his fists on women, who tops that off by single-handedly tries to corrupt Portuguese football, players, referees, the lot?

I don't think he'd be swaggering about for long, somehow.

I also don't think that he will be the only one in court before this is over; I shudder to think what is on those hard-drives he doesn't want the PJ to see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 pm

I don't think he will be in The Dock alone either, Bonny. He didn't run his terror tactics all by himself. That takes organisation and assistance. But I shan't speculate about his henchmen at this stage. It will all come out shortly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:19 am

bb1 wrote:I will try to find out more about this allegation; if it's what it looks like, then - yuk, what a sleaze.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/cristovao-vigiava-pecados-de-rui-patricio

Private security
Christopher watched sins of Rui Patricio
Learn about new developments in the case 'Christopher Pereira, "the vice president that suspended Sporting functions.

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 2012-04-14002713_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$40cb558d-4d45-4724-a5be-16eb41cd37c0$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Rui Patricio has seen in recent months involved in a 'scandal' of love. Newly married to Joan Pereira was given as boyfriend Liliana Aguiar. The player is now separated.

-----------

I get the impression the Portuguese media has been sitting on a pile of dirt and scandal about Cristovao and co, and has just been waiting for an excuse to publish it?

Here's the rest of the article - his history in the PJ is interesting -

Cristovao watched sins of Rui Patricio

Learn about new developments in the case ' Pereira Cristovao, "the vice president that suspended Sporting functions.
April 14 2012N Number of votes (19) Reviews (16)
By: Eduardo Damaso / Tania Laranjo / Henrique Machado

Paulo Cristovao watched the Sporting players. He wore the cheerleading for gathering information and had an 'army' of private security guards. Rui Patricio, goalkeeper the coveted green and white, was a target. Their 'sins' marriage, the relationship with the host Liliana Aguiar when he kept his marriage to Joan Pereira, were known to the ex-'vice' of Sporting. Informants Cristovao followed in real time episodes of the emotional life of Patrick, but also the players' hangouts. Some of the known cases have occurred with professionals and Carrillo Rubio, but also one of the soccer players on the eve of an important game. In these situations, the players found to be followed, even one of them entering a Police station in the Expo area, ask for the identification of the persecutors. In all cases, were the players 'reassured' with the fact that these people connected to the club. It was never explained exactly need to know the contours of their private lives.
The safety and information were the action fields of the vice president of Lions, with responsibility for facilities and assets. Were cleared in the investigation of Cristovao connections to a group of police officers in active, helping him to gather information. In statements made to the PJ, moreover, made it clear that your business information and was working with many people, including with the company Rui Martins, who made the deposit of two thousand euros to the account of Joseph Cardinal referee.
Cristovao denies being involved in the payment of the sum to the man's whistle. Ensures unaware that Rui Martins had gone to Madeira and remember it was he himself who provided the documents to the PJ.
In fact, how the complaint came to the researchers it is still curious. The deposit was made on December 21 in Madeira, about 15:00. Rui Martins returned to the mainland during the night and at 09:00 the next day, Godinho Lopes had the letter supposedly from a woman to terminate Joseph Cardinal. In the envelope were also copies of the deposit made on behalf of the umpire, that these documents Godinho Lopes immediately gave account of Fernando Gomes. All that was left to the leaders of the Portuguese Football Federation a known solution. Cardinal has been removed and new arbitrator was chosen for the meeting.
SECURITY INSPECTOR PJ
Paulo Pereira Cristovao, 43, entered the PJ to 22 as security. Five years later, he ran to the framework of criminal investigations and joined the Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism (DCCB).
Collaborated on research such as the fight against 'Mafia East', the 'Gang of ATM, "and called" Joana case "in 2003, following the murder of eight year old girl in Figueira, Portimão. In this process, eventually charged, tried and acquitted by torture of the child's mother, Leonor Cipriano. Was the subject of disciplinary procedures for misuse of 800 euros in the DCCB and attempted rape of a complainant. In the first case, was convicted in 2004, ended the second complaint filed by forfeit. Moved in 2005 to fight economic crime of PJ.After a period of unpaid leave, left the PJ in 2007. He set up the security company Primus-Lex ran for the presidency of Sporting in elections who lost to Jose Eduardo Bettencourt, and in 2011, competed in the lists of Lopes Mendes to vice president of the club.

LOPES GODINHO REQUIRED THAT THE FEDERATION acted
After receiving the letter to report corruption to the referee Joseph Cardinal Godinho Lopes, president of Sporting, urged the president of the federation to take a position. Fernando Gomes assured that alienate the Arb

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 pm

SECURITY INSPECTOR PJ
Paulo Pereira Cristovao, 43, entered the PJ to 22 as security. Five years later, he ran to the framework of criminal investigations and joined the Central Directorate for Combating Gangsterism (DCCB).

Nothing like setting a fox to guard a hen-house, is there? Many, many thanks, Max.

Was the subject of disciplinary procedures for misuse of 800 euros in the DCCB and
attempted rape of a complainant. In the first case, was convicted in 2004, ended the second complaint filed by forfeit.

Why am I not surprised? mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm

What on earth?

http://m.jn.pt/m/newsArticle?contentId=2420829&page=1

Cristóvão made a fortune spying for Lehman Brothers
Posted yesterday at 00:30
CARLOS VARELA And Nuno Miguel Maia

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão received over 1.2 million of a subsidiary of U.S. bank Lehman Brothers. The vice president made the Sporting espionage charges and difficult.
The company in question is the White Servicing Company, in Lisbon, with activity related to the recovery of bank credit and risk analysis. According to information collected by JN, 2009 was a major customer of Lex Primus, a company created by former Inspector of Judicial Police accused the assembly consisting of a trap to falsely indicate the referee Joseph Cardinal corruption.

--------

I have absolutely no idea what that is about, but I am sure the investigators from the PJ anti-corruption squad will.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 pm

After a period of unpaid leave, left the PJ in 2007.

I wonder if that is why so many comments mention him being kicked out of the PJ?

It sounds as if he was suspended without pay after he was disciplined over the misuse of €800, and the alleged attempted rape, and then 'retired' whether he liked it or not.

I wonder, is it starting to dawn on the forkers that they have been hero-worshipping a bunch of gangsters?

We all knew they were bad, but even here and on J4:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3968-more-corruption-paulo-pereira-christopher

jaws are dropping at the alleged extent of it, at the way this clique seems to have their tentacles in every part of Portuguese society.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:23 pm

I am finding it hilarious that the forkers are trying to tell themselves that Arguido Cristovao has nothing to do with their adored Gonc, oh dear me no, perish the thought!

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 Cartazpalestra300x430

Oh look, here's Gonc asking who Cristovao is and why he is standing next to him:

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 Gapc

And that wasn't the same Paulo Pereira Cristóvão as the Paulo Pereira Cristóvão who was at Gonc's birthday bash and joined Gonc and the other heavies in threatening Marcos Correia and others.

I suppose the forkers do know it was Gonc and Cristovao who were the aggressors, and that CdM had to publically apologise to Correia for what they printed in error?

No? Well, they do now. biggrin

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 pm

I wonder if Cristovao's 'security firm' had anything to do with Gonc's 'security firm'?

Surely not!

http://www.linkb2b.pt/empresas/goncalo-amaral-508737729.php

ENTITYGonçalo Amaral, Lda
TRADE NAMEGonçalo Amaral, Lda
ADDRESSAfonso Henriques Avenue, Building 'The Factory' Block and Aq
LOCALITYPortimão
POSTAL CODE8500-502 Portimão

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Is that the same Paulo Cristovao who wrote a libellous book about The McCanns, and the same Paulo Cristovao who was charged with Torturing Leonor Cipriano along with Goncalo Amaral when they worked together at Portimao?
I can't help wondering if they all had bags over their heads while the Torture was going on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm

I do believe it is the very same Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, Sabot.

I wonder if that is why the forkers are in complete denial?

Cristóvão refuses to co-operate with PJ - Page 4 Three-wise-monkeys11

I hate to break it to them, but Gonc is inevitably going to be dragged into this scandal. Alleged scandal, of course!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:39 pm

Sabot wrote:
Is that the same Paulo Cristovao who wrote a libellous book about The McCanns, and the same Paulo Cristovao who was charged with Torturing Leonor Cipriano along with Goncalo Amaral when they worked together at Portimao?
I can't help wondering if they all had bags over their heads while the Torture was going on.

Yes thats the one Sabot.

So he was suspected of attempted rape, was he?

How come he was allowed to set this up then?

Head of Portugal's new foundation for missing children, in 2007 vomit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501093/McCanns-arrested-abandoning-Madeleine-missing-childrens-boss-says.html

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:41 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder if Cristovao's 'security firm' had anything to do with Gonc's 'security firm'?

Surely not!

http://www.linkb2b.pt/empresas/goncalo-amaral-508737729.php

ENTITYGonçalo Amaral, Lda
TRADE NAMEGonçalo Amaral, Lda
ADDRESSAfonso Henriques Avenue, Building 'The Factory' Block and Aq
LOCALITYPortimão
POSTAL CODE8500-502 Portimão

Its probably what gave Gonc the idea of making a few millions, like Cristovao did, Bonny.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:50 pm

How come he was allowed to set this up then?

Head of making sure they stay missing, more like.

I wonder what the reaction in the UK press would have been if they had known then what is known now about Cristovao?

Misuse of PJ funds? Rape allegations? Torture allegations? Wiretapping and blackmail?

Spying on footballers and officials to terrorise them - allegedly Wink .

Framing the parents of missing little girls would be a breeze for someone as allegedly depraved as that.

IMO, he showed his fear when he refused to let his former colleagues see his files. He is running scared - and I doubt if he is the only one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next