JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM

+4
sadie
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks, Tony. Oh, to be a fly on the wall!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM

Post  sadie Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Ooo-er, it's all happening now!

Wish we were all there. Where are those Burkas Sabot? Might decide to wear one after all.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Please someone tell me that this isn't true. They aren't actually discussing the possibility of reinstating him, are they?
There is a limit to Innocent until Proven Guilty. He could be trying to get back into The Club's Computer System.

Mind you, I bet we will hear something from The Nasties and Morais if he is reinstated.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Well, the burkas may come in handy after all....I have no idea if a single word of this is true, if it is, then I really don't know what to say:

http://inimigo.publico.pt/Noticia/Detail/1542007

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão involved in the coup in Guinea-Bissau
By John Henry

The vice president of Sporting, Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, was established defendant on Friday following the search of the Judicial Police in SAD lion under the "if Gomes Junior."

According to PJ, several employees of security firm of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão yesterday raided the residence of the Prime Minister of Guinea-Bissau, Carlos Gomes Junior, who have been taken inside a pick-up 'to an unknown destination. The military command of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão will take a rid of the interim President Raimundo Pereira, and took control of the National Radio of Guinea Bissau to issue the first password of the Guinean revolution: the hymn sung by Sporting's Jose Maria Valerio.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That cannot possibly be true - can it? Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:07 pm

THE MILITARY COMMAND?

Have they gone to The Mattress? Oh My.
Get your own Burka, Sadie, although Combat Gear might be a better idea. Things seem to have moved on a bit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, the burkas may come in handy after all....I have no idea if a single word of this is true, if it is, then I really don't know what to say:

http://inimigo.publico.pt/Noticia/Detail/1542007

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão involved in the coup in Guinea-Bissau
By John Henry

The vice president of Sporting, Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, was established defendant on Friday following the search of the Judicial Police in SAD lion under the "if Gomes Junior."

According to PJ, several employees of security firm of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão yesterday raided the residence of the Prime Minister of Guinea-Bissau, Carlos Gomes Junior, who have been taken inside a pick-up 'to an unknown destination. The military command of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão will take a rid of the interim President Raimundo Pereira, and took control of the National Radio of Guinea Bissau to issue the first password of the Guinean revolution: the hymn sung by Sporting's Jose Maria Valerio.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

That cannot possibly be true - can it? Shocked Shocked Shocked
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I can feel a bout of hysteria coming on. The henchmen of Cristovao appear to have abducted The Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau.

BWAHAHAHAH. Xcuse me.

Is Cristovao planning a Coup in Portugal? I don't think I feel very well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:15 pm

As if Portuguese football wasn't bad enough, I have now forced myself to read about Portuguese intervention in Guinea-Bissau.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/politica/passos-condena-acto-ilegitimo-na-guine-bissau

Sending military is "pure preventive action"

Steps condemns "illegitimate act" in Guinea-Bissau

The prime minister said on Monday that the sending of troops to the area of ​​Portuguese Guinea-Bissau is "a pure preventive action" to "safeguard the interests of Portuguese citizens," but until now no demand "emerging intervention. "
14h19No. of votes (0) Comments (2)

"It is known that by order of the Government, and my direct instruction, the Portuguese Armed Forces readied a force whose mission is to rescue the possible need of Portuguese citizens in Guinea-Bissau and not any other, these means have been in motion so that can be sustained if this event will be put, this is a pure preventive action designed to safeguard the interests of Portuguese citizens, "said Pedro Passos Coelho.
The head of Government, who spoke to journalists at the end of a visit to Air Base No. 6, in Montijo, said he hopes that will not be necessary to evacuate citizens from Portuguese Guinea, and that "the legality can be quickly restored."

Passos Coelho said that "Portugal has been active in the diplomatic, whether at the Security Council of the United Nations, which has already raised this issue along with Brazil, is for the CPLP" with "intensive meetings in recent days that allow point to a line and articulation of positions. "
"This is an absolutely illegal military coup occurred during a democratic electoral process and democratic institutions in sufragadas full use of their powers," criticized Steps.
The prime minister also stressed that "the action of international condemnation should take into account not only the need to safeguard the physical integrity of all the legitimate authorities of Guinea, but also point to the construction of a scenario and restore compliance stability in the territory. "

No, I have no idea whatsoever what any of it means. For a country with less than 11 million people, life in Portugal isn't half exciting....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh Dear, Dear, Dear. I can't stop laughing. And Yes, I know it's not funny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm

I hasten to add it has nothing to do with Cristóvão

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão involved in the coup in Guinea-Bis… - Bing News
Troops seize PM in Guinea-Bissau coupInterim president Raimundo Pereira was also being held, while heavily armed soldiers patrolled Bissau on the day after their coup, in which ... said foreign…ABC Online· 2 days ago

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Paulo+Pereira+Crist%c3%b3v%c3%a3o+involved+in+the+coup+in+Guinea-Bissau&qpvt=Paulo+Pereira+Crist%c3%b3v%c3%a3o+involved+in+the+coup+in+Guinea-Bissau&FORM=EWRE

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:21 pm

crazytony wrote:I hasten to add it has nothing to do with Cristóvão

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão involved in the coup in Guinea-Bis… - Bing News
Troops seize PM in Guinea-Bissau coupInterim president Raimundo Pereira was also being held, while heavily armed soldiers patrolled Bissau on the day after their coup, in which ... said foreign…ABC Online· 2 days ago

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Paulo+Pereira+Crist%c3%b3v%c3%a3o+involved+in+the+coup+in+Guinea-Bissau&qpvt=Paulo+Pereira+Crist%c3%b3v%c3%a3o+involved+in+the+coup+in+Guinea-Bissau&FORM=EWRE

Sorry. I prefer my version. And how did his name get in there anyway?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 pm

I haven't a clue Sabot.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 pm

I wonder if someone has got their Pereiras muddled up?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raimundo_Pereira

Raimundo Pereira (born 1955) is a Guinea-Bissauan lawyer and politician who is serving as Interim President of Guinea-Bissau since 2012 following the departure of President Malam Bacai Sanhá for medical treatment abroad and carried on in this capacity after Sanha's death.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder if someone has got their Pereiras muddled up?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raimundo_Pereira

Raimundo Pereira (born 1955) is a Guinea-Bissauan lawyer and politician who is serving as Interim President of Guinea-Bissau since 2012 following the departure of President Malam Bacai Sanhá for medical treatment abroad and carried on in this capacity after Sanha's death.
I am guessing they have, Bonny biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Well it says on Google that Cristovao's Military Wing are involved. And he is obviously a Megalomaniac, so why not? Who needs a Military Wing in the first place?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:33 pm

My mind is quite sufficiently boggled without trying to deal with the thought of Team Gonc having a military wing, Sabot Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Better get your Combat Gear out of The Attic, Bonny. He's planning a World Takeover. He'll be across The Channel in his gunboats before you can say Sardines.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:00 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/whats-that-your-saying-paulo-speak-up-i.html

quote from 2007:

As the Portuguese Association for Missing Children was launched to find eight children who have gone missing from Portugal - though not Madeleine - Mr Pereira Cristovao - told the Portuguese newspaper 24 Horas: "We didn't invite the McCanns because they are suspects."

Only because of your chum Gonc, sunshine. And they were cleared of any crime by no less than the Attorney General of Portugal.

Unlike a Certain Someone who:

Was found guilty of misappropriating PJ funds.

Was accused of attempted rape.

Was accused of torturing a woman in police custody and only got off because he had put a bag on the woman's head.

Is now accused of trying to frame a referee in full knowledge that one of his own minions carried out the offence.

Is now accused of collecting 'dossiers' on just about everyone to blackmail them.

Is now accused of carrying out illegal wire-taps.

We won't mention the business of Someone's minions trying to kidnap a Head of State, as that seems too bizarre to be true.

But I bet the McCanns are awfully glad they have nothing whatsoever to do with Someone's pretendy
'Association'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:08 pm

None of this is doing any good for the chances of Goncalo Amaral in The Trial against him for his Libel of The McCanns.
The delay in that is certainly fortuitous. And Bennett of course. Was it God, or just plain old Karma?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Good one, Tony.

It could have been both, Sabot. It is an amazing turn of events whichever way you look at it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Actually, I think Bennett just put off the evil day in the hope that Amaral would win. Pity about that. There is now a horror story emerging.

Maybe Cristovao promised Bennett the Governorship of Harlow when The UK falls to Portuguese dominance.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:01 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

king Combover
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:07 pm

I do so hope the club isn't in debt to their bankers; because, there is still no news from the club directors on the ex cop. If the board members allow him back, I can see the bankers pulling the plug.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Oh my....

http://www.dn.pt/desporto/sporting/interior.aspx?content_id=2423162

'Blackout' decreed in Sporting

'Law of the cork' follows on from news of the Cardinal case, revealed by DN last week, which led to Paul Christopher Pereira.

Vice President Leo was made a defendant in the process of investigation conducted by the prosecutor to play Sporting-Maritime Cup of Portugal and is accused of slander complaint qualified.
Sporting will be silent until further notice. The blackout was declared on Monday, but Louis Duke, administrator of Sporting SAD informed the players of the measure in training on Sunday.
Notice of Sporting SAD
"The administration of Sporting Clube de Portugal, Football SAD, decreed a" blackout "in professional football team, a measure that is effective from the day.
Any information can only be obtained at the official site of the Club, subject to being guaranteed the attendance regulations laid down by UEFA (Europa League), Portuguese Professional Football League (Liga Sagres Zon) and the Portuguese Football Federation (Portugal Cup)

--------------

So, there will be hourly updates on the CdM site as usual, then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 pm

crazytony wrote:I do so hope the club isn't in debt to their bankers; because, there is still no news from the club directors on the ex cop. If the board members allow him back, I can see the bankers pulling the plug.

I think they are bound to be in debt, Tony, few big European clubs aren't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next