JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM

+4
sadie
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:21 pm

I have just been reading their web-site and there is a complete blackout on the situation.
http://www.sporting.pt/Noticias/Clube/notclube_comunicado_160412_91808.asp

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:44 pm

That'll be a First.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Gawd I nip out up the M5 to buy a Burka and all this happens! cant believe it. Have decided to change my disguise now in luie of the threats. Am coming as a Hells Angel on a Harley wiv sum minders.

Anyone gotta Harley to lend me? Either that or a tank?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:23 pm

I recommend the Harley, it won't be so easy for Cristovao to bug it. Allegedly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 pm

But has he got a Gun? Has anyone asked him that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

thumbsup Right, a Harley it is

LL do you want to come pillion?

Bring your lance and your scimitar. I will drive at high speed and you can do the dirty, one after another.

Guinea Biseau here we come.

PS In luie of the gun, sabot can you get hold of a blunderbus? Bonny you can come too, can you pls bring some gunpowder?. Anyone else?

Are you coming as Hells angels or Burka ladies?

Pls can i borrow a BIG Harley?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Find your own Harley, Sadie. It's every man for himself.

PS. Where the hell is Guinea Bissau?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 pm

I have extremely bad news, Sabot:

Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 250px-LocationGuineaBissau.svg
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:10 pm

bb1 wrote:I have extremely bad news, Sabot:

Cristóvão Ran 'Spy Ring' - CdM - Page 3 250px-LocationGuineaBissau.svg

Hmm. That looks a bit hostile. I might have a previous engagement. Off to check my diary. I could be gone some time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:13 pm

On the western big bulge of Africa; just south of the cape Verde Islands

Now I am doing this from memory from when I looked deeply at drug and human trafficking a couple of years ago. I seem to remember that this was specified as one of the main stop over points on the drug running route from South America to Europe with PT and the Galacian coast of Spain being the main destinations before shipping/carrying elsewhere within Europe.

I need to check this, but it nags at me too that Guinea Bissea used to send locals as slaves to Europe. Needs checking; do not quote pls.

Part of PT, I believe

Aw my computer is playing up. Sooo Slow. Too late . Thanks Bonny

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Yup. Sorry, Folks. I've got a hairdressers appointment. But keep the flag flying. Catch ya later.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm

I don't see it being a big holiday destination from this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea-Bissau

Guinea-Bissau, officially the Republic of Guinea-Bissau i/ˈɡɪni bɪˈsaʊ/ (Portuguese: República da Guiné-Bissau, pronounced: [ʁeˈpublikɐ dɐ ɡiˈnɛ biˈsaw]), is a country in West Africa. It is bordered by Senegal to the north and Guinea to the south and east, with the Atlantic Ocean to its west. It covers 36,125 km² (nearly 14,000 sq mi) with an estimated population of 1,600,000.
Guinea-Bissau was once part of the kingdom of Gabu, as well as part of the Mali Empire. Parts of this kingdom persisted until the 18th century, while a few others were part of the Portuguese Empire since the 16th century. It then became the Portuguese colony of Portuguese Guinea in the 19th century. Upon independence, declared in 1973 and recognised in 1974, the name of its capital, Bissau, was added to the country's name to prevent confusion with the bordering Republic of Guinea. Guinea-Bissau has a history of political instability since gaining independence and no elected president has successfully served a full five-year term. On the evening of 12 April 2012, members of the country's military staged a coup and arrested the interim president and a leading presidential candidate. The military has yet to declare a current leader for the country. [6] However, former vice chief of staff, General Mamadu Ture Kuruma took the care of the country in the transitional period and started negotiations with opposition parties.[7][8]
Only 14% of the population speaks the official language, Portuguese. A plurality of the population (44%) speaks Kriol, a Portuguese-based creole language, and the remainder speak native African languages. The main religions are African traditional religions and Islam, and there is a Christian (mostly Catholic) minority.
The country's per-capita gross domestic product is one of the lowest in the world

I assume it has oil, or minerals, or something, that it seems to be in a perpetual state of civil war.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:21 pm

No, it doesn't seem to have much at all going for it, though the scenery looks beautiful.

I wonder if this is the cause of the problem:

Bula, Guinea-Bissau
Beginning around 2005, drug traffickers based in Latin America began to use Guinea-Bissau, along with several neighboring West African nations, as a transshipment point to Europe for cocaine. The nation was described by a United Nations official as being at risk for becoming a "narco-state".The government and the military did almost nothing to stop this business. In 2009 nearly all transports via Guinea Bissau have been stopped and translocated to Mali.[16][17]
Guinea-Bissau is a member of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA).[18]

So, it just mysteriously stopped being a narco-state in 2009 of its own volition? Don't believe it, not in such a poor country.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/24/AR2008052401676.html?sid=ST2008052401733

ETA:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13443186

Guinea-Bissau is also a major hub for cocaine smuggled from Latin America to Europe. Several senior military figures are alleged to be involved in the trafficking of narcotics, prompting fears that the drugs trade could further destabilise an already volatile country.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Sabot wrote:

Aw, Sabot. That is unfriendly .... and I had you in the special position of rear gunner sitting on the pillion. biggrin

Come on get that blunderbus cleaned; support the cause!

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Recap of bizarre and ridiculous story:

According to PJ, several employees of security firm of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão yesterday raided the residence of the Prime Minister of Guinea-Bissau, Carlos Gomes Junior, who have been taken inside a pick-up 'to an unknown destination. The military command of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão will take a rid of the interim President Raimundo Pereira, and took control of the National Radio of Guinea Bissau to issue the first password of the Guinean revolution: the hymn sung by Sporting's Jose Maria Valerio.

Report on ongoing crisis from CdM:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/internacional/mundo/navios-a-postos-para-retirar-lusos

On the ground, the situation remains confused. When it was found that CM from sources in Bissau, the military command that carried out the coup is to press the Prime Minister Carlos Gomes Junior and interim President Raimundo Pereira to sign documents to resign their posts.

Say it isn't so. No, that first news report is a wind-up. It has to be, for the sake of my sanity Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm

sadie wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Aw, Sabot. That is unfriendly .... and I had you in the special position of rear gunner sitting on the pillion. biggrin

Come on get that blunderbus cleaned; support the cause!

Rear Gunner? You must be joking. It's always the rear gunner who gets shot. I'll drive and you can ride pillion. After I've had me hair done, that is. But I promise not to be upset if you don't wait for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/235940.html

“The downtown area has been sealed off by the military … I can also tell you that all Guinea-Bissau radio has been taken of the air since 8 p.m. local time and the whereabouts of the prime minister and interim president are unknown.”

No, this isn't happening. I am having a nightmare and will wake up in the shower.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24971:bissau-army-hold-president-former-premier-in-coup&catid=49:National%20Security&Itemid=115

Diplomats said the putsch in Guinea-Bissau, initially claimed by a shadowy self-styled "Military Command", appeared to be an attempt to prevent an election win by Gomes Junior, the candidate of the ruling PAIGC party. He had finished top in a first round vote last month, qualifying for an April 29 run-off.

No, it's a wind-up. It must be. It has to be Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 pm

That report about Guinea Bisseau comes from Inimigo which seems to be the weekly section of Publico the big media organisation. It publishes on Friday of each week.

http://publico.pt/

On the top line you can find Inimigo.

I've also noticed there were a few stories published on Friday/Saturday about Cristovao which have since been pulled from various other news sites in Portugal but I have no idea why.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm

According to PJ, several employees of security firm of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão yesterday raided the residence of the Prime Minister of Guinea-Bissau, Carlos Gomes Junior, who have been taken inside a pick-up 'to an unknown destination. The military command of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão will take a rid of the interim President Raimundo Pereira, and took control of the National Radio of Guinea Bissau to issue the first password of the Guinean revolution: the hymn sung by Sporting's Jose Maria Valerio.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 pm

I expect it's his bolt hole. He'll disappear in a minute. And wind up President of Guinea Bissau.

You read it here first.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Yes, it's a wind-up, Tony, it must be.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 pm

the first password of the Guinean revolution: the hymn sung by Sporting's Jose Maria Valerio.
Oh lord, here we go, here we go, here we gooo! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm

A very early report last weekend from The Washington Post claims the military arrested the PM and the President (Pereira) because they were selling drugs to Europe.

Posted at 04:26 PM ET, 04/13/2012
Guinea-Bissau coup: Prime minister arrested for helping drug trade, military says
By Elizabeth Flock

Guinea-Bissau troops have arrested the prime minister and acting president in an apparent coup, the Associated Press reports. A military spokesman told the AP that Prime Minister Gomes Junior was arrested for helping send cocaine to Europe.

According to the AP, drug traffickers use several uninhabited islands of Guinea-Bissau to land planes loaded with drugs, parcel out the drugs, and then send them out to sale in Europe.

The Globe and Mail’s Geoffrey York reports that the coup in Guinea-Bissau is only the latest sign of how West Africa has been destabilized by drug trafficking.

Mali, another West Africa state, was recently rocked by a coup because of a destabilizing rebellion in the north. York reports that drug money may have helped fuel the rebellion.

Analysts told the AP that in Guinea-Bissau, traffickers have bought off members of the government and military, turning the country into a “narcostate.”

A 2008 United Nations report wrote that Guinea-Bissau is “prized by drug traffickers for its unguarded coastline... saddled with high-level corruption and a near-total absence of the rule of law, allowing cocaine gangs to operate with impunity.”

The U.N. estimates that 2,200 pounds of cocaine are flown into the country every night, according to the Globe and Mail. More cocaine arrives by sea.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/guinea-bissau-coup-prime-minister-arrested-for-helping-drug-trade-military-says/2012/04/13/gIQAmy3gFT_blog.html

Well they would say that wouldn't they?

But if they were a military group being manipulated perhaps it was exactly the opposite reason and they WOULDN'T help the drug runners.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Sabot wrote:
Better get your Combat Gear out of The Attic, Bonny. He's planning a World Takeover. He'll be across The Channel in his gunboats before you can say Sardines.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Whenever you feel a bit depressed go read Sabot posts.....you are such a fun to read, no matter how horrible the news is....LMAO
thumbsup thumbsup

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next