JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Morais Meets Her Match

+4
Sabot
rhodes
Rose
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Morais Meets Her Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Morais Meets Her Match

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Morais seems to have vanished again. It would be too much to expect that she is embarrassed over making such a fool of herself, hurling abuse at one of the bosses of ITN.

Maybe she's in disgrace with Gonc and the team, for coming unstuck with that planted fake 'PJ denial'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 9:59 am

Sauces say Morais is having A VERY BIG TANTY and throwing her toys out of the pram.

Oh, too funny!

Mari Welzel ‏ @umweltbuerger Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@MyNanny25 Yes,& they are hacking Joana's Blog, they must be pretty nervous that the truth is so close to the people now! #McCann we are HOT

MWAHAHAHAHAH rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Why would anyone bother, it's a waste of bandwidth.

There's some troll forever chuntering on about BranstonLifts, or something.

There's that mad blogger mari-something.

There's A. Miller, so boring he/she must be the secret love child of Bennett and smiffy.

Its sole purpose is to churn out lame propaganda for Gonc and the team.

Sounds more like the latest forker infighting to me, and Morais would be well advised not to start chucking malicious and unfounded allegations around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 am

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@HandyAndroid do you always write as if you're a totally imbecile teen or is this just your spare account? #mccann #chimp

Is she going to tell them to f**k off like she did Ironside?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 10:08 am

@JillyCL Do you believe pro #McCann, or their team, a UK hack and a mole, impersonated my email and my nick handle in the Paiva thing!

No, no-one sane believes her - Sauces say she would be better advised to look for the culprit in her own camp.

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Close
Had enough, #Murdoch & Sun hacks, #McCann moles, specifically impersonators, Court time! feck you all!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now it's the Sun - hilarious! She has an unjustified sense of her own importance.

@JillyCL @metpoliceuk Nope, Met is a London police, criminal complaint in PJ and will take it to Inte/Eurorpol. Lawyer taking care of matter

Good idea. Isn't it odd, no-one is in trouble over the business of Paiva displaying his 'police weapon' except Paiva? Why, it's almost as if there was no hacking, isn't it?

I wonder why Morais hasn't stopped to ask herself who in the anti-McCann camp detests her, and has fallen out with her recently?

I gather making false and malicious allegations is a criminal matter in Portugal, so it might be a good idea for her to look a bit closer to home for the culprit......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 am

@JillyCL I will take them all to court. No more joking around.

Yeah, sure she will - in a parallel universe. She knows perfectly well who and what is at the back of this - and the culprit has nothing to do with the McCanns, quite the opposite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 am

So accusing The McCanns of killing their daughter and hiding her body is a Criminal Matter of Defamation in Portugal, is it?
And what about Anjos? Didn't he accuse them all of being Swingers?

Portugal has got a very funny idea of who can and who can't Defame someone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 10:36 am

JillyCL ‏ @JillyCL Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@BrenR1958 F**k off terrorist! #McCann #Mercenary

Charming - not. Has she plugged Stevo's book yet today? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 01, 2012 11:16 am

Why do these stupid people persist in making threats that they have no intention of or ability to carry out?
They storm around The Internet accusing people of just such as they object to. I have never come across hypocrisy of such magnitude in my life before. Can they truly not see what they are doing?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 11:26 am

Sabot, we all know they are a bunch of liars and fantasists. Nothing ever comes of their rants and wild allegations - remember Brown claiming the FBI were investigating her leaflet being on a free site?

Load of bollox - as it always is with these people.

NOT ONCE has anything ever come of their false and malicious allegations.

They, on the other hand, are forever ending up in the tabloids, with words like VILE, SICKO, TROLL AND STALKER attached to pictures of themselves looking like Orcs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 01, 2012 11:51 am

The one thing you learn when you become a parent is never to issue threats that you won't or can't carry out. Not that I did much threatening due to my policy of Reason.

Forget, "Cry Wolf", you just make yourself look stupid, and lose all credibility, which is precisely what has happened to Mz. Morais. Who incidentally would be better served by addressing The Truth.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation
@metpoliceuk Why is someone from Met allowing racist and lusophobic comments on your official facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/metpoliceuk/posts/256553031108609?notif_t=share_reply #McCann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

This is what she's frothing and foaming about:

Elsie Knighting Eaton If the portuguese Police are not willing to help in the Madeleine case why don't we British stop going there for holidays obviously it is not a safe place anyway to take our children ,and it will also help the McCanns in their plight to find their missing daughter if we show our concern at the Police Protection which is rubbish
25 April at 12:13 · 4

I thought she was all for the truth, free speech and stuff?

Is she denying that there are unsolved child abductions in the area?

Is she denying that tourists have been killed by muggers, and not only have the PJ done nothing, they have blamed the deceased?

Is she denying that Jacinta Rees was murdered by four axe blows, and Faro police claim she committed suicide?

I don't see anything xenophobic or 'lusophobic' about pointing out that there appears to be a nest of useless/dirty police in the Algarve area.

Why does Morais want the truth to be censored?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Free Speach, innit. How could anyone enjoy a holiday in Portugal when there is a distinct possibility that no only will you get no help from the Police if a crime is committed against you, you will probably get fitted up for the crime as well.

Can't you just imagine sitting on the beach or in your appartment with all of your children chained to you 24/7. I would have a freaking fit if my children took my grandchildren to Portugal. And I'm not joking.

Oh, and it wouldn't be Abduction that was my only fear.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Morais seems incapable of grasping that it is not the fact that tourists are victims of crime on the Algarve - that can happen anywhere - but the police attitude to it.

Their first reaction seems to be to find a way of blaming the victim and then sweeping it under the carpet.

Contrast that with the States, where, sadly, UK tourists do sometimes come to grief. The police and local authorities make it a priority to help as much as they can, and to find the right criminal and charge them with the right crime. They don't want people thinking badly of their country - who would?

IMO, Portugal is doing its image terrible damage with this attitude. And it's all very well for Morais and co to sneer, Oh, we don't want the likes of you here anyway.

I doubt if the people who rely on tourism to put food on their table feel quite so superior about it.

It seems to be an attitude peculiar to the Algarve; Spain gets far more Brits - many of them fairly obnoxious with a drink on board. But there are not endless horror stories of police incompetence from the costas.

Assorted Portuguese tabloids are carrying stories about how some in PDL want to 'forget' about Madeleine McCann. That is not going to happen, till this mess is cleared up. They are also pretending again that PDL is some sleepy little town where nothing ever happens.

A huge quantity of cannabis was seized a couple of years ago as it was being landed on the beach there, and then there was this in 2007:
http://www.algarveresident.com/22139-15205/algarve/drug-bust-in-praia-da-luz

Drug bust in Praia da Luz
Updated: 18-Oct-2007

AN ENGLISH man and a Portuguese woman were arrested last Tuesday (October 9) on the A2, in Setúbal, on suspicion of drug trafficking. A large amount of drugs was later seized from their house in Praia da Luz.

The couple were arrested at a petrol station in Alcácer do Sal by a special drug task force of Sintra police for allegedly drug trafficking the party drug, ecstasy, and its pure form, MDMA, in various nightclubs around the country.

Police believe the couple left their house in Praia da Luz and spent last weekend in Santarém, central Portugal, where they are alleged to have sold drugs in various nightclubs.

They then spent last Monday in Mafra, north of Lisbon, and were on their way back to the Algarve the following day. They were followed by police officers for the latter part of their journey and when they stopped at the service station, at around 6pm, in a Vauxhall with British registration, police took the opportunity to arrest them.

The British man had allegedly hidden ecstasy pills in the car prior to his arrest. He initially denied the allegations of drug trafficking and allowed police to search the property in Praia da Luz.

It is believed that police seized around a kilogramme of pure MDMA, which in this form is rarely found in great quantities and which is used to produce ecstasy pills and methamphetamines in laboratories.

Police also confiscated nearly 3,000 ecstasy pills, 87 doses of hallucinogenic drug LSD, hashish, cannabis and 900 euros from the property.

Police refused to confirm the identities of the couple.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4020-ricardo-paiva-responsible-for-marking-leads-as-irrelevant

Under the circumstances, I don't think Christabel should have used the phrase 'cock up' in a thread about Paiva.... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 5:09 pm

bb1 wrote:http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t4020-ricardo-paiva-responsible-for-marking-leads-as-irrelevant

Under the circumstances, I don't think Christabel should have used the phrase 'cock up' in a thread about Paiva.... Pcorneater

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Oh dear...the hounders are all excited because...

Loose Women" page on Facebook
maebee Today at 3:25 pm

Have a thread running today about Madeleine. Sorry I can't do a direct link from my ipad but it can be found under

"It's 5 years ago today since MM disappeared from her holiday apt in Portugal. Now that the case has been re-opened (???) by the Met............."

671 comments now and 99% are critical of the Mcs. Worth a read.

No, it isn't worth a read, actually.

Because as usual, it isn't the 'public' doing it, it's just the usual hatespammers:

Sheila Basher Deborah Butler David Bret ..etc. I think we all get the picture.

Personally, I am stunned that grown adults can actually be bothered to watch shows like that; as actually hatespamming their FB pretending to be 'the public'.... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 6:55 pm

quickfingers wrote:
Yes I'm quite surprised reading this as these people are just the general public.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What, so the 'general public' have all got their faces on the front of the Express for stalking? How gullible are these people? I wonder if they would like to meet any Nigerian princes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 pm

bb1 wrote:quickfingers wrote:
Yes I'm quite surprised reading this as these people are just the general public.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What, so the 'general public' have all got their faces on the front of the Express for stalking? How gullible are these people? I wonder if they would like to meet any Nigerian princes?
There is nothing general about them. They are actually the filth, who occupy a space on this planet that is so full of bile; not even Lucifer himself would venture near.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 8:00 pm

They have been especially repellent today, with their pretence of 'caring' so much, while spitting hate at the McCanns and casually shrugging their shoulders to insist that Madeleine is dead - but look, they've written a poem to show they care, so that's OK! Except no, it isn't.

They seem to forget that Madeleine has a family who are doing their best to find her, hopefully alive and well, and the last thing any abducted child needs is the likes of them claiming to speak for her.

Their favorite interlectool hateblogger smiffy spewed up a bilefest, so naturally, they have been thrilled to see spite and envy expressed in words of more than one syllable.

Revolting behaviour from the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Morais is foolishly boasting:

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation
784 comments on UK TVshow FB page allowing people to express themselves, guess what? 90% don't believe #McCann version

I think she meant to say:

784 comments on UK TVshow FB page 90% hatespam organised by usual trolls, haters, ghouls and stalkers like Butler.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 8:14 pm

deborah butler ‏ @IWILLNOTGOAWAY
@ColonelMustard6 https://www.facebook.com/loosewomen/posts/10150824732829879?notif_t=feed_comment_reply very interesting now hundreds of people question #mccann s

MWAHAHAHAHAHA rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Does she think people can't see who the culprits are?

Que Cherrett ...forker blah blah..

Sheila Basher some truth Que !..another one

And the queen of the stalkers:

Deborah Butler angie pamflett , today has been....forker blah blah

Nothing like kidding yourselves, is there? Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 8:25 pm

They know jolly well that no one sees them as The General Public. Their hateful comments are now seen to be precisely what they are. Half a dozen disgusting people with Jealousy Issues. Just how daft do they think the General Public are? Presuming that the General Public are even interested, beyond the shock and horror of the fact that very sick people could be sitting next to them on a bus, or standing behind them in a Super Market queue.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 am

Here's another moron:

e: "Loose Women" page on Facebook
The Slave Toda

If you think the Loose Women Facebook page is interesting ...go take a look at THE MET'S FB page!!!!
Plenty of clues being posted for them on there. Literally hundreds of posts.
www.facebook.com/metpoliceuk/

Posted a couple myself.
Go straight to the 'Investigators'..they can't then say they weren't informed.
Gaspars, Eddie & Keela, ALL of it is now on the Met's page.

That one has actually hatespammed the Met police's site to 'inform' them about what is in the police files.

The very files that the Met has had PROPERLY translated.

Does it come any more deluded and stupid than that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 11:32 am

Morais is especially funny this morning, ranting on about 'spin'. She seems to have the bizarre - and paranoid - idea that Evil Clarrie and the McCanns control the British media, and are responsible for every single word that is in them.

She appears to be incapable of any kind of understanding that just because it is in the papers, it does NOT mean it is true, or has some kind of sanction from the imaginary 'Team McCann HQ'.

As more discerning, intelligent readers know, the papers print all kinds of tosh; it's what they do, they are in business to make money.

And Morais of all people should know better than to fall for anything with the word SOURCE on it - especially after that fake story from 'Official PJ sources' was planted on the Catholic news site.

Funny watching her hypocritical ranting and raving, though. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Oh dear, another forker meltdown is in progress. Apparently, Loose Women has removed their abuse from their FB site, which is leading to the traditional shrieks...

Silver Skull
WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN THE MADDY POST DOWN !?
2 minutes ago

I expect they had enough ips to pass onto the police to cross check with the Met site they were also hatespamming. The police may well be interested in people who are protecting a child abductor. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next