JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR BILL

+8
rhodes
Jean-Pierre.t50
Maggs
lily
crazytony
Rose
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 Empty Re: CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR BILL

Post  rhodes Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 pm

I've always been tempted to send him a letter and tell him what I think of his despicable actions, but I've never had the guts.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 2 Empty Re: CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR BILL

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:23 pm

He'd post your letter on Havern's, then set his hounders to tracking down and stalking your family, Rhodes - look what he's done to people in the past.

He's still LYING and WHINING.

It's no-one's fault but his own that he is in this situation. He made a solemn vow to HM the Queen as represented by the High Court, and merrily broke his word, time after time.

He deserves to be treated with contempt for that.

And why does he think WHINGING on FB helps him? He isn't a teenage girly, or Jordan moaning about her love life. It's a most unedifying spectacle.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Nice idea, but no point. He is too far gone to be embarrased or ashamed.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Nanny ‏ @MyNanny25 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@ColonelMustard6 @ProfilerPatB More concerned with Tony Bennett #McCann's want him in jail deep concern #Metcorrupt kill him claim #suicide

Ironside gone off his meds again? The Voices appear to be speaking to him....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Nanny ‏ @MyNanny25 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@ColonelMustard6 @ProfilerPatB More concerned with Tony Bennett #McCann's want him in jail deep concern #Metcorrupt kill him claim #suicide

Ironside gone off his meds again? The Voices appear to be speaking to him....

It's getting confused with the Gonc brigade. Must be thinking about that poor Australian woman whose head had been axed four times and the cops said she had committed suicide. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Conspiraloon hounder:

In three years, if researchers examine this thread, and click on the links to mainstream press obfuscations and misdirections, they quill in many cases get a 404 file not found message. Is it not wise to document everything here? It costs nothing. But then again who knows by then - we may all have 404 stencilled on our foreheads

No danger, there won't be room. They've all got

stencilled there already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm

bb1 wrote:Conspiraloon hounder:

In three years, if researchers examine this thread, and click on the links to mainstream press obfuscations and misdirections, they quill in many cases get a 404 file not found message. Is it not wise to document everything here? It costs nothing. But then again who knows by then - we may all have 404 stencilled on our foreheads

No danger, there won't be room. They've all got

stencilled there already.

We've seen it on the wall by his front door. We had the photos on our old forum. Thanks MsM for that. thumbsup

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Here's a couple of goodies for Bennett to take with him, next week.

Warning from Stevo 2009

J. Tracy

You mention Tracy. She, and one or two others, still has stocks of ‘60 Reasons’ which they want to give away or sell. I can hardly take them to court over it. One of the consequences of the McCanns effectively banning ‘60 Reasons’ is that more people want to know what’s in it. That’s why Wikileaks, based in Berlin, has a copy of not only that but also the ‘10 Reasons’ leaflet on its site. So does the mininova.com site and a number of others. This has all happened without my consent and indeed I would contend that it is a breach of my copyright in the book. But there is nothing practical I can do about it without conducting expensive and uncertain litigation. Anyway, you removed ‘60 Reasons’ the book from sale on your website three weeks ago.

8. If 60-Reasons is still available from Tracy?, I am puzzled why you allow that and participate in that. On the one hand you tell me to remove the website carte blanche yet you continue to allow the book to be sold under your nose (and you participate in its sale!) What is going on? How can you tell me that we're in potential violation of Carter Ruck's demands but you flaunt your book and don't follow through with that side of their demands and your "alleged" accession?

I'd rather not get embroiled in this Tony but I would like you to answer my questions above or I'll be as much in the dark as I have been since the pair of you left Kirwans. I don't want to take sides or become an adjudicator but there are clearly some irregularities from my observations. Any one of those irregularities can cause exactly what we're seeing.

However, I would say this in summary. I strongly urge you not to air this dirty laundry in public. I will tell Debbie the same thing. It is destructive and pointless and it undoes some or all of the good work done in the past.

Steve

Steve to Tony, 4 Nov, 1.02pm

Nov 4, 1.02pm

Tony,

I meant to comment on the phone calls to Clarence Mitchell and Adrian Upshon.

Whether they are classifiable as bringing the MF into disrepute I have no idea but I do think it is very odd to be calling two of the main protagonists.

I have no idea why Debbie should be or would want to talk to those individuals alone. That is a mystery I agree.

Steve

Nov 4, 2.17pm

Tony,

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 pm

I strongly urge you not to air this dirty laundry in public. I will tell Debbie the same thing

Phew, what a good job they listened to Stevo's advice and didn't start a public slanging match! rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 pm

bb1 wrote:I strongly urge you not to air this dirty laundry in public. I will tell Debbie the same thing

Phew, what a good job they listened to Stevo's advice and didn't start a public slanging match! rofl rofl rofl

Oh Bonny, thats only a tiny bit of the emails Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

How can you tell me that we're in potential violation of Carter Ruck's demands but you flaunt your book and don't follow through with that side of their demands and your "alleged" accession?

You know, that sounds very much as if Stevo is accusing Bennett of - what's the word? Oh yes...

LYING
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 01, 2012 5:24 am

Were those e-mails sent when Bennett and Stevo were supposed to have fallen out, or had they made up by then?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 12:15 pm

This has appeared on Bennett's forum

McCann V Bennett case likely to be adjourned
sharonl Today

The hearing of McCann V Bennett of the 9th and 10th of May is likely to be adjourned.

During April, Tony became aware of guidance from the Minister for Justice to the Legal Services Commission about the need to grant legal aid to defendants faced with well funded libel claimants.

Tony was refused legal aid in December, but this decision appears to have been wrong. Tony has therefore re-applied, and asked Carter Ruck if they would agree to an adjournment.

Carter Ruck have notified Tony Today, May 3rd that they have agreed.

Mr. Justice Tugendhat is being invited to agree to the adjournment.

There will therefore probably be no hearing on 9th and 10th May.

------------

As Bennett has, allegedly some £100,000 in the bank, then I hope it is the MCCANNS who qualify for legal aid.

And if Bennett even thinks about wasting any more taxpayers' money, I am sure he will not mind getting his face in the tabloids yet again.

The Sun loves stories about anti-social nutjobs trying to get legal aid - he will be put in the same category as religious extremists bleating about their Yuman Rites.

Anyway, wasn't he sure he was right? In which case, he shouldn't be worried about the costs, as he wouldn't be paying them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Chucky proves she hates Madeleine McCann:

its fantastic news!!!!! and being its the 3d of may i think maddie is smiling down knowing this JMO

Why would she be doing that? Why would she want to be written off as dead? Let's hope she never reads the hatred of her which is daily posted on sites which pretend to 'care'.

Good job decent people are doing their best to track down the scum who abducted her, and hopefully reunite her with her family.

It's amazing how many of the forkers and ghouls need help from mental health professionals.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 pm

bb1 wrote:Chucky proves she hates Madeleine McCann:

its fantastic news!!!!! and being its the 3d of may i think maddie is smiling down knowing this JMO

Why would she be doing that? Why would she want to be written off as dead? Let's hope she never reads the hatred of her which is daily posted on sites which pretend to 'care'.

Good job decent people are doing their best to track down the scum who abducted her, and hopefully reunite her with her family.

It's amazing how many of the forkers and ghouls need help from mental health professionals.

She is a disgusting creature...I really hope her parents are proud for raising that mad
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Why would Madeleine want to support that pervert who put her family through hell? And why would CarlyMichelle think she would?
Why does CarlyMichelle want Madeleine dead, by the way? She has done enough damage to the search for Madeleine all by herself, presuming that anybody in Australia or Tasmania actually takes any notice of her. Although I suspect that CarlyMichelle is a bit more careful about what she says on her home ground. She might get Sectioned.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 12:43 pm

A lot of people suspect she has mental health 'issues', to put it politely, Anita, and is taking her hatred of the world out on Madeleine and her family.

Certainly, every Aussie I have ever met has been all for the underdog, giving people a fair shake, etc.

I don't think anyone has come across one who kicks people when they are down and has sick fantasies about an abducted child before - or uses a 4-letter word to describe the child.

That was a real eye-opener.

She stormed onto twitter a few days ago; nothing useful to contribute (as usual) but started hurling abuse at people and tried to pick a fight with Bren, who wisely ignored her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu May 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Well I just think she is plain bonkers....
We can live in hope that she slips up and her family do section her... it would be for her own good afterall
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Her Dad thinks The McCanns are Innocent, by the way. Poor man, what a trial she must be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm

It's been suggested that she does go away for 'rests', Anita - some have noticed she seems to reach a crescendo of ranting, omg!!! and general hysteria, and then vanish for a while, to the relief of her fellow-forkers, due to her fondness for starting stupid fights.

Who knows? Who cares? Just another nasty hater who will be heartbroken when Madeleine McCann is found.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Thu May 03, 2012 12:51 pm

bb1 wrote:A lot of people suspect she has mental health 'issues', to put it politely, Anita, and is taking her hatred of the world out on Madeleine and her family.

Certainly, every Aussie I have ever met has been all for the underdog, giving people a fair shake, etc.

I don't think anyone has come across one who kicks people when they are down and has sick fantasies about an abducted child before - or uses a 4-letter word to describe the child.

That was a real eye-opener.

She stormed onto twitter a few days ago; nothing useful to contribute (as usual) but started hurling abuse at people and tried to pick a fight with Bren, who wisely ignored her.

You are right bonny, why would someone think it is alright to do that to Madeleine and her family... she is just not normal..
I remember when she used that word... I couldn’t believe what I was reading... using that word about a missing little girl just went to show what kind of person she really is.

People are right to ignore a stupid, cruel & disgusting person like that... I am a great believer in karma and she would do well to remember that what goes around comes back around to bite you
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Going back to Bennett:

Tony was refused legal aid in December, but this decision appears to have been wrong. Tony has therefore re-applied, and asked Carter Ruck if they would agree to an adjournment.

Carter Ruck have notified Tony Today, May 3rd that they have agreed.

Carter Ruck did not get rich and successful by being stupid. I suspect they know perfectly well that Bennett does not meet the criteria - not least because he is the AGGRESSOR, not the victim.

Letting the Legal Aid people dig deeper into his finances, etc., leaves him no room to play the victim when he gets a long-overdue spanking in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 2:24 pm

BTW, I suppose Bennett is aware that Legal Aid comes with strings? It isn't an outright gift - he will be expected to repay it at some point.

Never mind, at least he can't say that Carter Ruck haven't given him every possible chance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Delusional hounder:

I hope there will be a hearing but with Tony having a good legal team to take on C-R.

'Take on'? What is there to 'take on'?

Bennett made a solemn, legally-binding, agreement with HM the Queen as represented by the officers of the High Court.

He then proceeded to drive a coach and horses through that solemn, legally-binding agreement.

All a 'good team' can do is tell him the same as everyone else has.

Settle out of court if possible and STFU hereafter.

However, it may be too late to settle, as he has already made some sort of offer, which has been rejected.

Bennett is the aggressor, not the victim, here.

Oh, and every time he tries delaying tactics on CR, he is increasing their costs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next