JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR BILL

+8
rhodes
Jean-Pierre.t50
Maggs
lily
crazytony
Rose
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 Empty Re: CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR BILL

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Perhaps Legal Aid will take his £100,000 savings and his house into account and give Half a Crown. He is the aggressor and has brought all of this on his own head. If he had stopped when he signed The Undertaking it would have cost him only £400. Which someone else paid, by the way.

I just don't get it. How can you persistently break your word and then expect Legal Aid?

Or is he intending to take up The Libel aspect again and hoping that the Tax Payer will pay?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 Empty Re: CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR BILL

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 4:27 pm

This business of him playing the victim is despicable, when it's Bennett who has been the aggressor all along the way.

I really don't see him qualifying for much more than 50p from Legal Aid - and he's bumping up the costs every time he does this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 4:38 pm

It is almost unbelievable, Bonny. He has made the lives of The McCanns Hell for the last five years. He has pulled every nasty trick he can think of. He has harassed and stalked them at their home and in public. And now he wants The British Taxpayer to pay for his vendetta.
If he gets away with this then they will all be at it. They will all be queuing up to Libel The McCanns. The cost to The Taxpayer will be horrendous, even if there is only half a dozen of them. We could be talking knocking on a Million Pounds. Sheesh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu May 03, 2012 5:01 pm

I see that the "experts" have arrived on Bennetts forum to save the day.

Re: McCann V Bennett case likely to be adjourned
PeterMac Today at 4:47 pm

.jd wrote:
This is good news....maybe mccanns/carter ruck will see how vile they are being and drop the case
They are more likely to be calculating how much it is going to cost if they lose.

However....

They really should have a shufti at "conditional fee agreements".

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Just a reminder of who is the 'vile' one:

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 Sickos
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 5:38 pm

deborah butler ‏ @IWILLNOTGOAWAY
@MrsMLouis i care about justice 4 madeleine - i think the twins should be protected from whats going on #mccann

Oh, the irony....remind me, who was it who tried to get their father sacked, and slunk around Rothely shoving nasty little leaflets through their neighbours' doors? Oh yes....

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 Stalkerdeb1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Remember this old cartoon?

CARTER RUCK SEND BENNETT THEIR  BILL  - Page 3 Ostirches+1

Bennett wants to change 'Debbie' to 'British taxpayers', does he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Oh Yes, remember the days when Bennett thought Butler was wealthy. And the shock, horror when Butler found out that Bennett was much better off financially than she was, or is.
That's what really pissed her off after that trip to Kirwan's. Butler had been paying all of Bennett's expenses in the mistaken belief that Bennett was relatively poor. No wonder she cried all the way home. She didn't actually care about Bennett bailing out. She was much more upset by his perfidy. That's how we found out about his savings.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Pass the sick bag...

HiDeHo Today
I have confidence that Tony is well equipped to take them on himself and I'm sure he has put every ounce of effort into defending himself.

However, it has to be a relief to have support with the credentials to help him.

Over that last week we have seen some very strange and outrageous comments made regarding the case but for the McCanns to achieve 'success' in putting Tony in prison would surely raise anger and outrage even with some people that are sympathetic to the McCanns.

Youtube and Twitter wouldn't know what had hit them!

Looking forward to seeing it confirmed and giving my support to Tony for putting himself right in the firing line for the same beliefs that many of us have.

Regardless of some previous issues there is no denying that as Tony was willing to take on the McCanns single handedly he deserves an award for courage!

Courage?

What was brave about hanging around Madeleine McCann's pony club?

What was brave about shoving his squalid little leaflets in the doors of the McCanns' neighbours?

What was brave about making up disgusting stories about one of their supporters?

What was brave about hiding in another's garden to take pictures of his family home, and his security system, and posting them on the internet?

What was brave about compiling pretendy 'dossiers' about complete strangers?

What was brave about defiling much-loved carols with his foul imaginings?

There are many brave, heroic men and women in this world.

Bennett isn't one of them.

PS - Twitter and YouTube couldn't give a flying one if Bennett goes to Mars, to prison, or to Shangri-La. They are businesses. As long as they keep getting those hits and pageloads, they don't care.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Trying to care. Nope. it ain't working. Sorry about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 10:12 pm

If Heidi Ho thinks Bennett is some kind of hero, then her standards are pretty low. IMO, of course biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 10:24 pm

What a scumbag:

The End Is Nigh Today
I'm beginning to wonder whether there might be mileage in bringing some sort of Class Action against Healy & McCann: There are precedents for civilians taking action where Criminal Investigations have not succeeded, and it seems patent that there is a panoply of evidence that might meet the lower Civil standard of proof to suggest that a lot of deceit, downright lies and possibly fraud has taken place.

Maybe those who indulge in such things can mobilise the Twitterati and the Face-spacers?

They really are nothing but an internet lynch mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 10:31 pm

I would like to see them try. Going to stand up in Court and say who they are, are they? Put up the money and employ a Barrister. They'll get as far as Bennett did with his Neglect Charges.
Don't make me laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

We all know they won't get anywhere with this latest bit of harrassment, but it's the mentality that stuns me. What is wrong with them? Seriously? Why do they hate Madeleine and her family so much - and do not tell me they don't hate Madeleine as well, they prove they do daily.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 pm

I think they probably went off on a Hate Fest for fun and then went too far to back out, so they have to keep going now, even if only to convince themselves that they aren't just vile.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 11:02 pm

It's the mentality of it. No decent person would think, See them McCanns? It's not bad enough for them that their child was abducted, I'll round up a few of my mates and see if we can make things even worse for them.

It really is the same mentality as a lynch mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm

bb1 wrote:Pass the sick bag...

HiDeHo Today
I have confidence that Tony is well equipped to take them on himself and I'm sure he has put every ounce of effort into defending himself.

However, it has to be a relief to have support with the credentials to help him.

Over that last week we have seen some very strange and outrageous comments made regarding the case but for the McCanns to achieve 'success' in putting Tony in prison would surely raise anger and outrage even with some people that are sympathetic to the McCanns.

Youtube and Twitter wouldn't know what had hit them!

Looking forward to seeing it confirmed and giving my support to Tony for putting himself right in the firing line for the same beliefs that many of us have.

Regardless of some previous issues there is no denying that as Tony was willing to take on the McCanns single handedly he deserves an award for courage!

Courage?

What was brave about hanging around Madeleine McCann's pony club?

What was brave about shoving his squalid little leaflets in the doors of the McCanns' neighbours?

What was brave about making up disgusting stories about one of their supporters?

What was brave about hiding in another's garden to take pictures of his family home, and his security system, and posting them on the internet?

What was brave about compiling pretendy 'dossiers' about complete strangers?

What was brave about defiling much-loved carols with his foul imaginings?

There are many brave, heroic men and women in this world.

Bennett isn't one of them.

PS - Twitter and YouTube couldn't give a flying one if Bennett goes to Mars, to prison, or to Shangri-La. They are businesses. As long as they keep getting those hits and pageloads, they don't care.

Perhaps Hideho and others have some rather odd idea of their own importance (or more honestly lack of importance) on Twitter and on Facebook?

On a particularly busy day there can be between 5000 and 9000 tweets on #McCann. That is actually rather a miniscule proportion of the 340,000,000 tweets sent every day now.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 11:26 pm

Why they think that a handful of sock trolls, with several names apiece, twittering at each other, is of the slightest importance in the big bad world, escapes me. It was funny a few days ago when Zoe/Rothely kept changing heads and talking to herself.

It's like this business of them hatespamming the Loose Women FB site and then rushing back to their home sites to gush about 'the public' speaking out and tick tock the tide is turning.

Do they actually think no-one knows it's the same handful of forkers doing it all the time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Chelsea Hoffman ‏ @TheRealChelseaH
@Jayelles1 speaks for #McCann supporters -- by blackmailing/threatening? Criminal offense in the #UK not very becoming http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/674112-54201211430AM
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite

Who on earth is that pretentious idiot? Is she their latest pretendy profiler?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri May 04, 2012 1:19 am

So Bennett has said on forums that he has about £96,000 in savings, plus he owns his house, plus getting donations from well wishers to pay his legal fund.

He is aware anything over £12,500 is likely to be chucked out now doesn't he.

The Legal Aid Commission will take all that into account, and i am sure some kind journalists and well wishers will point out to the Legal Aid Commission where Tony has made these comments and then the LAC will, i am sure, take it from there.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 10:55 am

IMO, he is just trying to stave off the inevitable, muratfan. After all those boasts, he is as scared of reality as his idol Amoral.

It's good that Carter Ruck have said they will wait while he chances his arm with Legal Aid. That way, he can't moan about there not being a level playing field.

About all any lawyer can do for him to plead insanity. Bennett's big problem is that he had chance after chance, endless warning about his anti-social behaviour, but he wouldn't stop it.

He's the aggressor, not the victim - he seems to forget that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 04, 2012 11:37 am

So how has he managed to become a victim? Does he think that we should be allowed to stalk and harass him, to Libel him at will, and to stick Libellous leaflets through his neighbours' doors? Not that any of us could be bothered, and anyway, he is doing enough damage to his own reputation.

Oh, I nearly forgot. He complained because he couldn't afford to defend himself, so one might assume that he didn't like the perfectly True things that were being said about him. Which must mean that the only thing that is really pissing him off is that The McCanns can.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 am

Sabot, who do you think has the most money - the McCanns or Bennett? My money would be on Bennett, frankly.

He isn't paying a mortgage; he is sitting pretty in an ex-council house, in Essex, which he will have got for a song.

The McCanns not only have a young family, they have a mortgage to pay.

If Bennett has done anything to earn a living in the past few years, no-one can find any trace of it.

Gerry McCann has been working as a cardiologist, and is highly-skilled at his job.

Bennett has, allegedly, got about £100,000 in the bank from somewhere or other. Anyone think the McCanns have much in the way of savings? No, me niether.

Despite his appearance, Bennett isn't even old enough to claim a pension yet. No doubt, as soon as he is 65, he will be demanding everything he can think of for nothing, despite not appearing to have done a stroke of work for years. What happened, did earning a living interfere with all those holidays?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri May 04, 2012 12:15 pm

I do hope he hasn't forgotten to buy his stamps re NHI each week, cos if he has then his pension will be reduced rather a lot in size. Ah, quelle domage - NOT!!!! LL Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 12:31 pm

I am sure he will have had all that taken care of, LL, and is looking forward to being a pensioner - God knows, he has been pretending to be one for long enough.

I wonder how long he is going to try to stave off his date with the High Court? Maybe he will do a Gonc and pretend he is getting 'death threats'?

No - if he tries that stunt with the High Court, the judge will give him free accomodation in the cells till he behaves like a grown up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next