JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL

+2
greenink211
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL Empty GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Unbelievable; he's done it again - one assumes this was his idea of 'being rough'. Does he never tire of pulling the pins from hand grenades and forgetting to let go?

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/tvi24-maddie-goncalo-amaral-tvi-entrevista/1343996-4071.html

Maddie: British police want to "impose abduction theory"

In an interview with TVI, Gonçalo Amaral calls for reopening of the case, but without limits

By: TVI24 / CLC | 26 - 4-2012 21: 29

Goncalo Amaral claimed that the investigation should be reopened to the disappearance, but added that the British police want to reopen, but with the imposition of limiting the investigation to the abduction theory.

"They go to talk about sightings, visions of seers. It produced a lot over the years and well produced and so the British police must refer the ball to the Portuguese police and we are left with the burden and expense of investigating. It is important to reopen the case, no doubt, but is not limited to reopen the case, as we want to limit, "explained the former Inspector of Judicial Police.

"They want to impose a kidnapping," he said in an interview with TVI.

Gonçalo Amaral also said that the fault is not knowing what happened to Maddie is ours. "It took five years and still do not know what happened to this child and it is our fault. Of our justice system, our attorney general's office that allowed this investigation was filed, "he said, explaining that by being" they English and Portuguese, we are small and they are great. It's what happens. '

"Never let you reach the end of the investigation", he said, admitting not doubt that there was political pressure.

About what happened to the English girl, said Gonçalo Amaral have your opinion. "I have the opinion that is dead." Finally, the former inspector accused of the Judicial Police still within the institution to pursue their colleagues still at his side.

===================

That last sentence is peculiar - can anyone help?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL Empty Re: GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 pm

I am trying to sort that sentence out, and I don't think it's the sentence that's peculiar - it's him. He seems to be accusing the PJ now.

And I note he is STILL babbling about 'political pressure' Rolling Eyes

He really has some nerve, claiming the Yard are interested in 'visions of seers'.

No, they are interested in just who was staying/working in the area of the OC when Madeleine McCann was abducted - the people he didn't bother trying to find out about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL Empty Re: GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Morais' version of it - Google didn't capture the full flavor of his latest babblings:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/04/maddie-english-police-wants-to-impose.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29

In an interview to TVI, Gonçalo Amaral defends the reopening of the process, but without limits

Gonçalo Amaral defended that the investigation process into the disappearance should be reopened, yet adds that the English police wants the reopening, but with the imposition of limiting the investigation to the abduction theory.

"They speak about sightings, about visions by mediums. A lot of things have been produced over the years and well produced and therefore the English police has to pass the ball to the Portuguese police and we are left with the onus and the expense of investigating. It is important to reopen the process, nobody should doubt that, but to reopen the process without limitations, the way they want to limit us", the former Judiciary Police inspector explained.

"They want to impose an abduction", he stated in an interview to TVI.

Gonçalo Amaral further said that the fault of not knowing what happened to Maddie yet is ours. "It's been five years and we still do not know what happened to this child and it is our fault. The fault of our justice system, of our Attorney General who allowed this investigation to be shelved", he said, justifying the fact because we are "Portuguese and they are English, we are small and they are big. That is waht is happening."

"The investigation was never allowed to arrive at an end", he stressed, admitting that he has no doubt that there was political pressure.

Concerning what happened to the English girl, Gonçalo Amaral stated that he has his opinion. "In my opinion, she is dead."

Lastly, the former inspector further accused the Judiciary police of internally persecuting his colleagues that remain by his side.

================

All becomes clear. He isn't too happy that the PJ are investigating/disciplining him, Cristovao and the others involved in torture.

Sounds a bit rattled, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 pm

So, just to recap.

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GONC

Scotland Yard are following up leads given to them by mediums.

Perfidious Albion made the Attorney General of Portugal shelve the case.

The PJ are now persecuting him over the matter of people in his custody being tortured and Portugal getting reported to the UNHRC.

I see.

Paranoid or what?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Trailer for the interview is at 21.15 on this video.

I presume the full interview will be uploaded shortly in Part 2.

http://www.tvi.iol.pt/programa/4295/videos/156659/video/13617155
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:37 pm

A reminder of one of the many things the PJ are none too happy about:

http://www.publico.pt/Sociedade/mp-acusa-exinspector-da-pj-goncalo-amaral-de-tortura-a-leandro-silva-1389690

MP accuses former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral torture Leandro Silva

01.07.2009 - 11:44 By Lusa

The Public Ministry (MP) accused former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral Leandro Silva for aggression, mate Leonor Cipriano, convicted of murder and concealment of a body of her daughter Joana Cipriano in 2004, in the Algarve.

According to documents of the MP, the Lusa news agency that had access, Gonçalo Amaral is accused of a crime of torture in co-authorship.

The indictment states that on 13 October 2004 at the premises of the Judicial Police (PJ) from Portimao The former inspector grabbed the neck of Leandro Silva and struck him two blows to the abdomen and two slaps in the face while calling to tell you where he was a child (Jane).

As a direct result of the attacks, again according to the MP, Leandro suffered several injuries, including "the rib cage injury" that prevented him from working for five days.

In May, the Court of Faro Gonçalo Amaral sentenced to one year in prison to probation for making false allegations in the case of attacks on Leonor Cipriano.

Was established as a fact that Leonor Cipriano in PJ was assaulted by members of the Judicial unidentified, and did not fall on the stairs, and came to be hypothesized. However, the court could not determine what were the perpetrators of the attacks.

This case dates back to 2004 and is related to the so-called "Joana case", which refers to the disappearance, on 12 September of that year, a girl eight years of the village of Figueira, Portimão.

The charges against five of the Public Ministry inspectors and former inspectors appeared following the Judicial interrogations PJ in Faro in 2004, when Leonor appeared to have lesions on the face and body in the Establishment Odemira Prison, where he was remanded in custody.

Joana's mother and Uncle John Cipriano are condemned by the Supreme Court to 16 years in prison each, for the crimes of murder and concealment of a body of the child.

------------------

For the benefit of the ignorant, Leandro Silva had nothing to do with anything, he just had the misfortune to fall into Amaral's clutches.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 pm

greenink211 wrote:Trailer for the interview is at 21.15 on this video.

I presume the full interview will be uploaded shortly in Part 2.

http://www.tvi.iol.pt/programa/4295/videos/156659/video/13617155

Good Heavens, that advertisement woke me up!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh my very dear! This has appeared on Bennett's home forum- please note, 'Carolina' is the vile creature who was making disgusting remarks about Madeleine earlier this week, so is somewhat biased:

An update about Goncalo Amarals' interview tonight from Carolina on Facebook

I just watched it and he was very good. He mentioned what happened to Ricardo Paiva with the entrapment and he also said that the investigators on his team are being persecuted. He says why does Redwood mention 195 leads why not just 5? He confirms that his opinion is based on facts but Redwood didn't say or even hint how he came to his "stupid" conclusion. He also made it clear that the McCanns never wanted the investigation to continue in 2008 and that anyone of the 3 arguidos could have asked for the case to remain open. GA also said that it is not possible for the PJ from Porto to investigate because you have to be where the crime took place. It was a good interview, Judite de Sousa let him talk and also asked intelligent questions. There's plenty more but I have see the recording later.
He also reiterated that he wants the case reopened but not on the terms that the English want to impose, which are an abduction and the parents innocence.

Well, there you go - a nice bit of spinning, seeing as how we know why the PJ are 'persecuting' him and his gang ^^^^^^^.

And as for reminding everyone of Paiva rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 pm

GA also said that it is not possible for the PJ from Porto to investigate because you have to be where the crime took place.

Definitely rattled - got something to hide from the PJ, has he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Thanks, Pedro, I won't pretend to understand what was being said, but the round-up of financial trouble and politics looked just the same as the UK's financial troubles and politics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:20 pm

A reminder of the 'persecution':

http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-tem-processo-disciplinar-ainda-pendente-na-pj=f719640

Christopher Pereira is still pending disciplinary proceedings in PJ
Case the attacks on the mother of Joan has been resolved in court, but the PJ decided to open disciplinary proceedings against the inspectors involved, including Christopher Paul Pereira , the vice president of Sporting .

Paulo Pereira Christopher is out of the Judicial Police for five years but no one is free of disciplinary proceedings by the department of PJ. "You are accused of breach of duty and the case is still pending at the stage of the defense," said the Express a lawyer.

The vice president of Sporting and five inspectors (including Gonçalo Amaral) had already been accused by prosecutors of assaulting Leonor Cipriano, Joana's mother, a child was last seen in September 2004.

Christopher Paul Pereira was acquitted at trial - just another inspector Gonçalo Amaral and António Cardoso, were convicted for providing false information - but the prosecutor of the department's disciplinary PJ believes there is sufficient evidence to charge, a process less demanding as to proof such as discipline.

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-tem-processo-disciplinar-ainda-pendente-na-pj=f719640#ixzz1tCPqGDvN

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pj-pede-suspensao-para-investigadores

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Christopher accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano

PJ asks for suspension for researchers

The Disciplinary Unit of the Judicial Police asks for the suspension of Paul Christopher Pereira, Goncalo Amaral and three inspectors of the PJ case of alleged involvement in attacks on Leonor Cipriano, condemned by the death and concealment of the corpse of her daughter, Joan, in 2004.

A measure that for Paul Christopher Pereira, former PJ does not make sense. "I was not notified of it and spares me the PJ in 2006, so there is no connection and can not be stopped at all. Moreover, if someone is proven to give as assaults and torture after the courts do not prove anything, so incurs a criminal defamation, "said the CM.
The five were accused by prosecutors of being involved in the beating of Leonor Cipriano during an interrogation in the PJ of Portimão. The CM could not get to speak with Gonçalo Amaral.

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL 2011-12-11005537_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$be5665e6-d145-4c85-a68c-09845029a3be$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 pm

I must be tired. I found the report at 12.04 and the bit about the UK being in depression at 23.00 but cant spot Amaral.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:53 pm

I am glad you said that, I thought it was me. I watched the segment about the case, which had a fair bit of English in it, but I didn't see him, so decided to watch it again tomorrow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 am

He also reiterated that he wants the case reopened but not on the terms that the English want to impose, which are an abduction and the parents innocence.

Seriously, who does he think he is, laying down the law to real policemen who are trying to find a missing child?

Only the forkers believe he 'retired' from the PJ, he's a convicted criminal under investigation by the PJ - and he thinks he can dictate what can and cannot be investigated?

Time Portugal did something about him before he does any more damage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 am

Amoral having memory trouble? He must be, he seems to have forgotten that it was him and his cronies who were so impressed by psychics.

Morais translated the whole thing here:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/maddie-case-goncalo-amaral-returns-to.html

Gonçalo Amaral and Hernâni Carvalho returned to Praia da Luz and to the cliff, the one mentioned by the mediums in the “Até à Verdade” show.

And that creature thinks it should dictate to Scotland Yard? That creature thinks it has any right to interfere?

All he's fit for is sprawling on Dear Julia's couch for daytime telly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 am

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/04/27/fao-goncalo-amaral/

Quote:

from where I am sitting you are sounding like a bitter and twisted thug who only cares about his reputation and honour

Except he has no honour to care about, he's just a thug who disgraced his uniform.

And frankly, after hearing what Robert Murat had to say about Amoral, I find I can barely stand the sight of him, with his dead eyes and twisted little mouth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 pm

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/tvi24-maddie-goncalo-amaral-tvi-entrevista/1343996-4071.html

Maddie: British police want to "impose abduction theory"

In an interview with TVI, Gonçalo Amaral calls for reopening of the case, but without limits.
Goncalo Amaral claimed that the investigation should be reopened to the disappearance, but added that the British police want to reopen, but with the imposition of limiting the investigation to the abduction theory.

"They go to talk about sightings, visions of seers. It produced a lot over the years and well produced and so the British police must refer the ball to the Portuguese police and we are left with the burden and expense of investigating. It is important to reopen the case, no doubt, but is not limited to reopen the case focused in the abduction, as they want to limit it, "explained the former Inspector of Judicial Police.

"They want to impose a kidnapping," he said in an interview with TVI.

Goncalo Amaral said that the guilt of not yet know what happened to Maddie is ours. "It took five years and still do not know what happened to this child and it is our fault. Of our justice system, our attorney general's office that allowed this investigation was filed, "he said, explaining that by being" they English and Portuguese, we are small and they are great. It's what happens. "

"Never let you reach the end of the investigation", he said, admitting not doubt that there was political pressure.

About what happened to the English girl, said Gonçalo Amaral have your opinion. "I have the opinion that is dead."

Finally, the former inspector accused of the Judicial Police still within the institution to pursue their colleagues still at his side.

Amaral criticises Scotland Yard, namely Mr. Redwood.

Amaral also says that the couple never defended the re-opening of the case, only about 2 or 3 years the couple decided about the re-opening of the case.

Amaral talks about Mr. Redwood:

“I have an opinion, Mr. Redwood says “I have the opinion that she is alive”, I have the opinion that she is dead, I´m entitled to my opinion, me and other policemen, me and other technicians, my opinion is my opinion, based in facts, about him, I don´t know if he is based in facts or in sightings, visions, in what he is based to say such claims, I wrote a book in which facts I´m based, where I´m based, this gentleman only says that we looked at the thing and it is like this, but doesn´t explain much more”.

He also talks about Oporto PJ, saying, that although is competent, lacks of experience about abductions. Of course that it is important to have some distance about the place where it happened, but Oporto PJ investigates in Oporto and not at Algarve, the place where it happened. He don´t believe that Oporto PJ can do much better.

He talks also about his PJ Algarve former colleagues are being persecuted, namely Paiva about facebook.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 pm

He also talks about Oporto PJ, saying, that although is competent, lacks of experience about abductions.

ARGHHHH!!!!!! How dare he!!!!

Many thanks Pedro, I am sure this is as bad for your blood pressure as everyone else's.

That disgraced criminal should NOT be on TV mouthing off. He doesn't give a damn about Madeleine McCann or any other child, not even his own.

I reckon he is terrified there is going to be a proper investigation into Madeleine's abduction, because the truth about the Cipriano scandal will come out too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:11 pm

I felt the desire of punching him hard in his fat face.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 pm

you welcome bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I felt the desire of punching him hard in his fat face.

I can understand that, Pedro - he repelled me when he was on Panorama, with those dead shark eyes and that puffy face, and the sneer when he twisted his mouth. vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Yes bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 pm

He also talks about Oporto PJ, saying, that although is competent, lacks of experience about abductions.

Thats a bit rich, coming from Gonc. What experience does he have in abductions, bar covering them up, for some unknown reason wker
At least he says they are competent, which is more than he is. Slimey git wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Maggs, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next