JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE Empty B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:27 pm

She has just come out with this, on that site that is causing such er, interest Wink

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profiler-Pat-Brown-uses-Anne-Bremner-to-sue-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann/243809885675504

Pat Brown I would like to say I am impressed with the administrator of this page working to keep a civil discussion here. I would like to point out that I have no quarrel with people who believe an abduction took place and the McCanns are not involved in covering up the death of their child in the apartment. It is their analysis of the evidence that leads them to believe this. It is my analysis of the evidence of the evidence that leads me to believe otherwise. This does not mean any of us might not change their mind should new evidence come to light or if we come to see the present evidence in a new light. Even the detectives do this. It is only in a court of law that a final determination is to be made that has any legal standing (and, even then, new evidence can bring new trial). Unfortunately, it seems, the McCanns do not feel others have the right to view the present evidence in any light other than how they see it. Even if they are innocent of wrongdoing in the disappearance of Madeleine, they should be able to understand that their own behaviors of neglect and the lack of solid evidence of abduction and the hits by the dogs (even if you believe the dogs are not correct) certainly could cause some people to have a different theory of the crime than their stated one. That the McCanns feel a need to squash Free Speech about this case is very concerning. Their use of Carter-Ruck to quietly and underhandedly remove a dissenting opinion from public view should raise eyebrows. One wonders why they felt the need to do this. My suit for libel and tortious interference with business is based on my rights to work as a profiler and to hold and express an opinion. For the McCanns to do what they did and make claims my book is libelous to a business partner I work with, to have that business partner pull my book indicating to the public that the McCanns' claim of libelous content has validity (even though the McCanns have no legal papers saying so and have never contacted me or had their solicitors contact me) is libel on their part which I intend to prove in court. If people are allowed to stop opinions from being expressed by having their lawyers threaten media outlets and book publishers as opposed to taking the person they claim is libeling them to court, we are going to gag the ability to discuss anything.

====================================

For the McCanns to do what they did and make claims my book is libelous to a business partner I work with, to have that business partner pull my book indicating to the public that the McCanns' claim of libelous content has validity (even though the McCanns have no legal papers saying so and have never contacted me or had their solicitors contact me) is libel on their part which I intend to prove in court.

Do you now, Bushmeat? A few tiny, teensy snags lie ahead.

1. The McCanns have not mentioned her name in public.

2. The word 'libel' was not used - the word was 'defamatory'. The Devil's in the detail...

3. Why is she so desperate for her leaflet to be acknowledged by the McCanns? She sounds as needy as Bennett.

4. So, she now claims Amazon are her 'business partners'? Then I suggest she, in fact, broke faith with Amazon by tricking them into handling a leaflet riddled with inaccuracies.

5. The letter from Amazon to B$own was perfectly clear:

Dear Pat,

We have received a notice of defamation from Carter-Ruck Solicitors that says the content of Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (UPDATED) B0055WYVCQ, contains defamatory statements regarding their clients, Gerry and Kat McCann.

Because we have no method of determining whether the content supplied to us is defamatory, we have removed the title from sale and will not reinstate it unless we receive confirmation from both parties that this matter has been resolved.

Carter-Ruck can be reached at:

6 St Andrew Street

London EC4A 3AE

T 020 7353 5005

Best regards,

Robert F.

The onus was on B$own to be a big girl and deal with the problem, instead of going

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE Girl-tantrum all over the internet.

Still, if B$own wishes to see her entire, woeful career to be splattered all over the media, who are we to stop her?

Her many, many victims have been waiting for such a day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE Empty Re: B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Their use of Carter-Ruck to quietly and underhandedly remove a dissenting opinion from public view should raise eyebrows.

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE Pants-on-fire1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE Empty Re: B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 pm

What, I wonder, is wrong with B$own and the rest of them that they cannot - or will not - grasp what this means?

Therefore, after all seen, analysed and duly pondered, with all that is left exposed, it is determined:

a) The archiving of the Process concerning arguido Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code;

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

B$own is bearing false witness; she is accusing people of committing crimes, for which they have already been declared innocent, without even being charged. She is making up vile, repulsive stories about innocent people - one can only assume that the stories about her US career being on the skids are true, and she thinks she can take her pathetic act to the UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 pm

I am none too sure that B$own knows there is such a thing as European law, Jayelles - she seems to think that US law applies everywhere.

Isn't it odd, how quiet Ms Bremner is being? One would expect her to be telling the world about her new, high-profile client Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm

And she is still digging that hole:

Pat Brown You have it backwards. I was not contacted by the McCanns, Carter-Ruck or Amazon. The book was removed without notification to me. It was only after I was informed by prospective buyers that my book was MIA and a number of communications to Amazon, that I was sent that email. I was given an "opportunity" to contact the attorneys AFTER they had already made the public claim I had defamed the McCanns and AFTER they had already interfered with my business with Amazon. The McCanns and Carter-Ruck did not offer me any "opportunities." Amazon's statement to me is simply a way to say the issue is between the two of you; yes, it is now, and it will be settled in court.

==================================

RESULT!!!!!!!

yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance

ETA, I wonder if she has the slightest idea of how totally, monumentally STUPID she has just been?

Dancing Dancing Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:29 pm

they had already made the public claim

What 'public claim'? Did anyone see Carter Ruck posting private correspondance - because if they did, I missed it.

Oh wait - Ms B$own herself was the one who made the email public.

I am sure Ms Bremner will explain to her Star Client just what a mess she has made of things.

Not least by throwing a tanty instead of finding a solution, like a big, grown up person.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:53 pm

You may be right, Jayelles - they probably convinced B$own that 'everyone' agreed with them.

Also - I wonder if Bennett is giving her advice about UK law? It could explain a lot.

Certainly, B$own is an absolute fool to commit herself so publically on a FB page of unknown provenance; I assume she thought it was supporting her, and just dived straight in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:19 pm

esgeep WouldntKnowMeAnyway
@ProfilerPatB I hope you have a bodyguard when you have to go to the UK. The #McCann fans are vicious. Unreal... Their blind loyalty. #scary

==============

What makes them so sure B$own will be allowed into the UK? She has announced her intention of going to Rothley to 'search' the McCanns' family home - clear statement of malicious intent.

The UK has enough home-grown whackjobs and stalkers without importing them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Eek Eek Eek yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:25 pm

I wonder what attorney Anne Bremner makes of her Star Client associating with these people - not to mention announcing her legal plans on a FB site of unknown origin?

Not exactly professional, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:14 pm

What's not to like, Jay? thumbsup biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Yes, someone is getting a nice collection of hater ips - and they all volunteered Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 pm

They are as predictable as Pavlov's dogs Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:25 pm

bb1 wrote:They are as predictable as Pavlov's dogs Cool

Fortunately. rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 pm

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Our agent in Hollywood tells us Ms B$own may be moving onto pastures new Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:49 pm

Maybe she's scared someone will remind her of one or two things, as she came out with this:

Linda Wrafter To big up and defend any form of child abuse is truly sick, but that maybe me being picky !!
3 hours ago · 2

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE Moors2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Or this:

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE Morehindley2aqot
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann BTW, this is not my page. Someone has put it up which shows the issue is going to be picking up steam.
Yesterday at 8:52am ·

Oh, you can count on that Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Jayelles wrote:Make it stop. I can't breathe! rofl

IrideTinMan Brooke
@
@ProfilerPatB Love the color of your hair tonight on HLN
20 hours ago

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:57 pm

I missed her. Shocked rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, someone is getting a nice collection of hater ips - and they all volunteered Cool

Not sure there is a method of collecting ips on Facebook. But the admin will be able to see who has liked the page and might be able to see what else they show interest in, where they work etc.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Jayelles wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
bb1 wrote:Yes, someone is getting a nice collection of hater ips - and they all volunteered Cool

Not sure there is a method of collecting ips on Facebook. But the admin will be able to see who has liked the page and might be able to see what else they show interest in, where they work etc.

You'd be surprised at how easy that is. thumbsup

Sounds promising. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 pm

greenink211 wrote:

Ah yes. Amazing, really, the way they all leapt in, with B$own as leading lemming.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Jayelles wrote:
greenink211 wrote:

You'd be surprised at how easy that is. thumbsup

Well you live and learn. If you have a simple method I'd be grateful to hear as it could be useful in the future. LOL
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next