JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL

+2
greenink211
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Empty Re: GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Damage Limitation if you ask me. But it isn't working. Everyone knows that he cocked up, even The PJ.
He was determined to pin it on The McCanns somehow or another, and he lost his best ever chance to prove that he was competent. Probably because he never was.
He is a nasty, little man with the morals of an Unneutered Alley Cat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Empty Re: GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 pm

I agree with you Sabot.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Amaral obviously hasn't done his research.

Unless, of course, he is deliberately hiding the abductions in the Porto area?

In just 8 years,n Between 1991 and 1999, there were 5 abductions of pre pubescent children that Porto Police would have investigated. All except one in a small clutch around and roughly to the north of Porto. All, bar one, within an area no more than 32 miles across

By apparantly forgetting all these abductions, anyone could be forgiven for wondering if Amaral, was trying to cover up for someone, couldn't they? Someone, being the abductor, or possibly a major group behind him. Anyone could be forgiven for wondering that when a senior cop, who as a thirty something cop, was around in the 1990's and gives out such blatent disinformation.

Amaral must have been aware of

1) Jorge Sepulveda going missing in Masserelos, Porto in 1991
2) Claudia Alexandre Silva de Sousa going missing in 1994 in Vila Verde, just North of Porto, but within the 32 mile area.
3) Dear little Rene Hasse, aged just 6, a blonde haired sweet faced little boy. He went missing down in the Algarve region, just 18 miles from Madeleines abduction place, and on a surfing beach. That was in 1996. Undoubtedly the Porto police would have been interested in that, alongside Faro Police.
4) Rui Pedro. Now who could NOT be aware of Rui Pedros abduction, with his lovely face and publicity both then and recently? Taken from Lousada, just about 19 miles from Porto
5) Rui Pereira, abducted from V.N. de Famalicao, only 19 miles from Porto

And absolutely no other pre pubescent abductions in the whole of mainland PT.

Virtually no doubt at all; Amaral must have known about them. 5 of them investigated almost certainly by Porto Police, in the 1990's.

Also Rene Hasses abduction was in Amarals Faro/Portimao area, it seems. Surely he knows all about that and the likely connections to the Porto abductions? Surely the two forces would have been in contact?

So why is he saying that Porto PJ have no experience in abductions? When clearly they do?

Is he covering for someone?

... or does he have an extraordinarily bad memory? Is there some reason he doesn't know about these abductions? Some reason that I haven't hit upon?

What do you think?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:17 pm

about Oporto PJ, amaral only talked about a teenager found dead.

The other cases mentioned by sadie, no word from amaral about them.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:18 pm

I don't know what to think, Sadie, other than Gonc is running scared at the very idea of the case being reopened with Porto PJ/the Yard in charge.

He's insulted both Porto PJ and the Yard in the course of a few hours; does he think people aren't noticing and starting to ask question as to why?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:22 pm

about those "mediums in the “Até à Verdade” show" they are a fraud.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 pm

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Goncarse

Dr Enid Redsquare Roberts, Body Language Expert, writes:

Who is this person? Is he a criminal, trying to tell the judge that he knows nothing, a big boy did it and ran away?

Classic signs of denial; the contorted facial features and arm-flapping are both giveaways. This is to distract the interviewer from the fact that the subject is lying through his teeth.

What an extra-ordinary grimace! It appears to be some kind of spasm! Is the subject perhaps one of the mentally-troubled homeless who are all too often seen on our streets?

Certainly, on viewing the video, the subject appears to be causing some bewilderment to the young lady interviewing him. It is also noteworthy that she appears to be trying to sit as far away from the subject as possible; does he have some kind of body odour affliction?

Please donate to me, via the large PayPal button, so I can keep on churning out this rubbish for you mugs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:42 pm

I advise Judite de Sousa to hire disinfestations experts, because we never know what a kind of mental illness amaral may have, at least to clean the air from germes.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 pm

I watched it without sound, Pedro, and the reporter's face was a wonder to behold. I don't think Gonc ever stopped mouthing off and waving his hands around.

At one point she actually leaned backwards away from him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Yes bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Morais is translating the interview too, now, if anyone is interested in seeing Gonc make an ar@e of himself yet again:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/04/goncalo-amaral-interviewed-by-judite-de.html

I actually cannot be bothered copying the whole thing. But it's barely started and already he is saying things like:

To say that they have 195 opportunities of investigation - I have to ask, why is that? Why do they still have 195, why don't they have only 5?

All together now:

BECAUSE THEY FOUND ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY OPPORTUNITIES OF INVESTIGATION MORE THAN FIVE, YOU PLONKER.

Seriously, what an asinine remark.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:27 pm

you´re right bb1, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:33 pm

It's gobsmacking, isn't it, that he is puzzled that the Yard have found 195 items of interest instead of five? It makes no sense whatsoever.

No wonder the reporter was getting as far away from him as she could.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Morais is translating the interview too, now, if anyone is interested in seeing Gonc make an ar@e of himself yet again:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/04/goncalo-amaral-interviewed-by-judite-de.html

I actually cannot be bothered copying the whole thing. But it's barely started and already he is saying things like:

To say that they have 195 opportunities of investigation - I have to ask, why is that? Why do they still have 195, why don't they have only 5?

All together now:

BECAUSE THEY FOUND ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY OPPORTUNITIES OF INVESTIGATION MORE THAN FIVE, YOU PLONKER.

Seriously, what an asinine remark.

If Goncalo Amaral had investigated the other 190 then there would be only 5.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:11 pm

bb1 wrote:GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Goncarse

Who is this person? Is he a criminal, trying to tell the judge that he knows nothing, a big boy did it and ran away?

Classic signs of denial; the contorted facial features and arm-flapping are both giveaways. This is to distract the interviewer from the fact that the subject is lying through his teeth.

What an extra-ordinary grimace! It appears to be some kind of spasm! Is the subject perhaps one of the mentally-troubled homeless who are all too often seen on our streets?

Certainly, on viewing the video, the subject appears to be causing some bewilderment to the young lady interviewing him. It is also noteworthy that she appears to be trying to sit as far away from the subject as possible; does he have some kind of body odour affliction?

Please donate to me, via the large PayPal button, so I can keep on churning out this rubbish for you mugs.

WOW, That Enid is good isn't she? rofl

Oh look, NO EARRING, I'm sure it was on Ebay!

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Gonc_e10

Who's jacket has he got on? It looks like one of Cristoavo's cast offs. It is a mile too big vomit

I have never seen such an ugly mush, I bet the nurse slapped his face, when he was born Twisted Evil
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Is that the same black top thingy as in this old photo?

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Goncfr10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Is that the same black top thingy as in this old photo?

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Goncfr10

No Bonny, the other one is a long sleeve polo neck, shame the neck isn't longer, it might choke him Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:42 pm

If you can bear watching that interview - with the sound turned down is best - he flails his arms, flaps his hands, and pulls faces all the way through it.

Bizarre behaviour.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Bizarre behaviour of a liar, of someone who is nervous, afraid of something or someone.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:00 pm

I just keep looking at:

Why do they still have 195, why don't they have only 5?

And going, Duh? confused

Did he think the Yard were only going to find five of his fkc-ups, or something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 am

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Goncarse

WOW, That Enid is good isn't she? rofl

Oh look, NO EARRING, I'm sure it was on Ebay!

GONC MOUTHS OFF ON PORTUGUESE TV - YET MORE LIBEL - Page 2 Gonc_e10

Who's jacket has he got on? It looks like one of Cristoavo's cast offs. It is a mile too big vomit

I have never seen such an ugly mush, I bet the nurse slapped his face, when he was born Twisted Evil

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Just woken up and can't sleep and that little exchange cheered me up no end.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 am

Amoral made a real t*t of himself on Portuguese TV:

JS: How do you explain that number? 195 avenues of investigation?

GA: They speak about sightings, about visions by mediums,

Yeah, fatboy, just you go on telling yourself Scotland Yard and Porto PJ are following up visions from psychics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:02 am

I wonder if his earring was also seized?

or maybe his ears have grown so much, like those of a donkey, with his nose, due to of all his lies, slanders.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 am

Maybe he sold it to buy that second-hand jacket, Pedro? It can't be his, as Maggs says, it's far too big.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 am

Yes bb1, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next